captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
#1 and #2 : "In order to attract more tourists tto our castle, we shall get from prison some real condemned criminals tand force them to act as live exhibits!"
What a splendid idea. You should be in charge of 'procurement' to make sure we have enough 'volunteers' for all of the dungeon exhibits.
Oh btw, if you need help setting up the exhibits, I will gladly donate my time and labor. I can catch a red-eye flight on short notice if need be. :devil:

Some girls in a spot of trouble.
Enjoy.
The first two are by Jan Vanh
The other 3 are by Koysimestari

View attachment 1246724View attachment 1246725View attachment 1246726View attachment 1246727View attachment 1246728
Love No 3.

Agent Moore thought she had successfully infiltrated the Drug Cartel but obviously not. Her clothes had been brutally ripped off and although she still retained the remnants of her tee shirt and her hold ups, she had been subjected to a very thorough cavity search before being secured to the stout oak frame.
The leader took great pleasure in informing her, that shortly, the Madame responsible for enforcing discipline in the Cartel brothels would be here to conduct her interrogation. He thought that amusing, because when she had been milked of all her secrets, Agent Moore would be just another of the Madame`s girls!

Last edited:
Love No 3.

Agent Moore thought she had successfully infiltrated the Drug Cartel but obviously not. Her clothes had been brutally ripped off and although she still retained the remnants of her tee shirt and her hold ups, she had been subjected to a very thorough cavity search before being secured to the stout oak frame.
The leader took great pleasure in informing her, that shortly, the Madame responsible for enforcing discipline in the Cartel brothels would be here to conduct her interrogation. He thought that amusing, because when she had been milked of all her secrets, Agent Moore would be just another of the Madame`s girls!
I like the Cartel's ex-agent retirement plan, much cheaper that a government pension.

Back
Top Bottom