captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
#1 ah the outdoors, the fresh air, the green grass tickling your gaping bare pussy . . . .
bunny_hunt___field_pillory_by_grigbertz_dcid0vd.jpg
#2 I hope they know each other very well
shepard_and_his_love_by_keely_key_dcoq2ej.jpg
#3 could you sleep in this position?
in_chains__she_sleeps_by_ashbond_deibb7m.jpg
#4 not sure what's happening here but I bet she'd rather that it didn't
testsubject_dess_2__commission__by_notashiny_dcl44vu.jpg
#5 feel the quality
Captive_1.jpg

I think in #2 their main concern at the moment is about what that electrical outlet on the wall is to be used for .,,
That’s for powering the voting computers. Blue state women seem to have a bad reputation for their ability to crash computers! Meanwhile, they cannot complain that they had not been allowed in the polling station to supervise the voting! For good measure, they are gagged red. :roto2nuse:

I think in #2 their main concern at the moment is about what that electrical outlet on the wall is to be used for .,,
That’s for powering the voting computers. Blue state women seem to have a bad reputation for their ability to crash computers! Meanwhile, they cannot complain that they had not been allowed in the polling station to supervise the voting! For good measure, they are gagged red. :roto2nuse:
Possibly for the electric shavers they used on their two lovely prisoners
Later they may be used to power up the electro interrogation kits
They're also used to plug in the electric chairs for the most incorrigible prisoners (mostly annoying blue state females).

Back
Top Bottom