Cartoon Style Crucifixions by Brambleberry-Rose

Go to CruxDreams.com
Recently I was imagining Ariel from The Little Mermaid(Animated not Live-Action), Topless with her tail olso nailed to cross.

I think my art quality has finally reached the point where other sites (DeviantArt, Newgrounds, even Twitter) are fine with my crossings.
I sometimes tend to visit and react to your art on those platforms as I find it very good, although I didn't know you were on Newgrounds either.

Mina is one of the best girls in bnha without a doubt!
That muscular body will only further prolong her suffering on the cross...

It's great to see a new post from you, and even more if it's starring a strong girl like Mina.

Thank you! And here I thought I had been forgotten about.

Yeah, cute girls with muscles and wide hips are hot, and I imagine the muscles would allow them to endure crucifixion better.

Yeah, cute girls with muscles and wide hips are hot, and I imagine the muscles would allow them to endure crucifixion better.
That why i give model of Kasumi (from Dead or alive 5 game) normal map with visible abs (Check the Crown Of Thorns: Pictures topic)
Speaking of thorns :D Ibara Shiozaki had these powers.

Mina is one of the best girls in bnha without a doubt!
That muscular body will only further prolong her suffering on the cross...

It's great to see a new post from you, and even more if it's starring a strong girl like Mina.
How about a mass crucifixion of MHA girls?
My-Hero-Academia-Sexiest-Female-Characters.jpg
(OK, maybe not Toru. There's no point in crucifying some one who's invisible.)

I don't think so, in my case I like to wait to see which interesting girl you will put on the cross.

Of course, they also tend to be rougher (not always necessarily) like Korra, Maki Oze, Kefla, Mirko, Mikasa, Captain Marvel or other girls. So seeing them putting up resistance or enduring too much on the cross prolonging their suffering along with that hot body of theirs is something interesting to mention.

How about a mass crucifixion of MHA girls?
View attachment 1347999
It's sick! I support the proposal, although I think we shouldn't leave out other girls who also deserve to be crucified like Nejire Hado, Mei Hatsume, Ms. Joke, Mirko, Himiko Toga, Lady Nagant, Nana Shimura and Midnight (already a BDSM-inspired heroine).

(OK, maybe not Toru. There's no point in crucifying some one who's invisible.)
I don't know if it counts as a spoiler but in an issue of "Weekly Shonen Jump" magazine the cover was illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi (Author of BNHA/MHA) and it shows the real appearance of Toru Hagakure, so a cute top tier girl with a hot body like her should not escape from being crucified, although there is also the option of wearing a loincloth as already mentioned.

Attachments

• Visual-21-998x1536.jpg
    Visual-21-998x1536.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 72
I don't know if it counts as a spoiler but in an issue of "Weekly Shonen Jump" magazine the cover was illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi (Author of BNHA/MHA) and it shows the real appearance of Toru Hagakure, so a cute top tier girl with a hot body like her should not escape from being crucified, although there is also the option of wearing a loincloth as already mentioned.
Is that cannon? I never would have imagined she would look like a stripper.:D
It's sick! I support the proposal, although I think we shouldn't leave out other girls who also deserve to be crucified like Nejire Hado, Mei Hatsume, Ms. Joke, Mirko, Himiko Toga, Lady Nagant, Nana Shimura and Midnight (already a BDSM-inspired heroine).
Mirko definitely. Who could object to crucifying a big bunny girl?
mirko.jpg
And Toga is a psycho homicidal maniac, so, why not.
But MIdnight....nah, man...too soon.

Back
Top Bottom