Castration Role Play

Go to CruxDreams.com

Xirix7

Executioner
I have been asked by a member to discuss the one time when I was castrated in role play. It happened in college when I was around 21 by my 20 year old girlfriend.
It's weird to write about it, because the set up was what it was really about, far more so than the 3 - 5 minutes of actual castration play. She loved it. Well, here goes:

The relationship I had with my college girlfriend, with whom I went with for five years solid and with whom I was her first sexual experience, did not make any sense.
Our being together did not make any sense. I was what White America would call the Boy Next Door. I was raised moderate Republican (not based in religion) and played sports and rode motocross and dad flew the Stars and Stripes from the porch every day. My girlfriend was a radical Marxist Mexican with beliefs of Reconquista de Aztlan (a political movement, now dead, that was based on the notion that modern Mexicans and Mexican-Americans would work for having the lands lost by Mexico to the United States in 1847/1848, so these lands would become a new nation called “Azlan or Aztlan.”) Her friends couldn’t believe she would have a white boy as a boyfriend and my motocross friends couldn’t believe I didn’t have a blond haired, blue eyed bimbette as my girlfriend. But I was madly in love and in lust with Felicia (sometimes simply called Lisa), and we went everywhere together.

After about a year of our having great sex and my life defined by playing baseball at SDSU and riding motocross in the desert east of San Diego, Lisa put on a party using a friend's home. Also at the party is this bitch who didn’t like me and I didn’t like her. It was an on campus thing at the college, and I rarely saw her. She wasn’t a student but someone who came and presented things to gatherings of students. She went to another school, but someone paid her to come on campus and do this bullshit of hers, whatever it was, exactly. Who cares. But we had a visceral dislike toward one another and Lisa knew it. So at the party when it was going on to the degree that she didn'ta have to work at it and become a guest at her own party at that time, nearly at midnight, she locked a bedroom door and told me that we were going to play a bondage game. She tied me to the bed of our host in nothing but my jeans. I was naked under them and she knew it, which was normal for me a lot of the time. She pulls of my jeans and gives me oral until I am fully hard and I’m loving every bit of her bondage nonsense. But then, after I’m hard, she goes to the door and unlocks it, and opens the door and in walks this bitch she knew I hated. Both of the women are laughing as they look down at me, and the bitch is laughing and blushing and loving everything that was done to me by Lisa. Lisa, btw, did not know her, she simply knew I hated her and she hated me, which is why she chose her to be the woman she’d sexually humiliate me in front of. There was a good minute of this laughter and the bitch checking me out from head to toe, and naturally nearly only checking out my penis. Then, to my terror, my girlfriend takes out a tape measure - she had this planned - and she puts it next to my fully erect penis, showing the bitch my fully erect length. I was totally humiliated.
Now it’s half a year later and I accidentally find myself masturbating to the memory of my own humiliation. I find myself embellishing the event, and having the bitch shout out my size as she reads it, and calling me names. In my mind, I have her say to Lisa, “Is THAT what you get in bed!!??” My reaction is total hang my head in shame and the bitch loves it. I had no idea that humiliation could be such a genuine sexual fantasy.
But the interesting twist to this is that Lisa is turned out by humiliation in general. We role play her own version of what now, people would call Embarrassed Nude Female. We go to Borrego Springs and ride motocross and all of us use this motel in the middle of the Anza Borrego desert, and four of my male friends get to see Felicia tanning by the pool in nothing but her bikini bottoms. She later role plays in our hotel room her being humiliated over the other riders jacking off to knowing what her tits look like.
I had worked for about 3 years to be really good at making sex the best ever for my lover, that I never thought about the imaginative and role play oriented aspects of it.
About half a year after Lisa had humiliated me in front of the bitch, I admit to her that I'm jacking off to the memory of it and ask her if there's a role play we can do that would be really humiliating. She told me she'd do anything I asked of her. I took a couple of weeks asking myself what would be the most emasculating thing for a man to have to live through and my answer was castration. And that it should happen to me in a semi-public way as part of a punishment. A lot of my fantasies come out of this one event and my dwelling on it for as long as I did. I shared it with Lisa and she loved the idea and said she would get a dull knife for the role play. "God, that's got to be the worst; having your junk cut off of you," were Felicia's only comment to me.
When she executed the role play she did it the way I asked, where I was already bound and pretending it was in front of people I knew, who were also captured. She was a gang member, the girlfriend of a guy who was important in the gang, and that I was just some guy she occasionally saw, and that I should have known better than to check her out now and then. So that was the silliness of the set up: Something to make me feel in fear of what was about to happen to me. She told me that the reason she measured my penis size in front of a third person was because to experience humiliation, there has to be someone not in on the role play, so you get a true reaction. But she said we couldn't do the castration role play in front of anyone and she suggested to me I never share that fantasy with anyone. I was tied up flat on my back put lifted by pillows against my back so I could look down at what was happening to me. She played out her gangster girl role with some fun, and even stripped down to her black bra and panties and said to me, "Since this is your last day as a man, I thought I'd let you see what my boyfriend gets and you'll never have, and after tonight . . ." She took out a knife, but I soon learned it was not dull. It was moderately sharp, and it felt so against my sack. She put the knife against my sack and above my balls, as she really was about to separate them from my body. She teased me using some Spanish phrases that some chola would use. She placed the knife against my erect penis and made some comments I didn't comprehend. We had gone together two years and I still hadn't learned a lick of Spanish. I think she was telling me that instead of cutting my balls off she'd cut off my penis itself. Or both. The climax of this was that she held my cock tightly and took the knife and slashed across the area nearby to it. "There, bitch. You're not a man anymore." That was our role play. We then made love no different than had there not have been this preliminary fun. I enjoyed the role play a lot.
She still continued to occasionally humiliate me because it turned her on. She made out with a guy she knew I would especially hate for her to make out with, and she did it for the sole purpose of humiliating me. And she allowed one of her roommates to spy on us while we made love, so this girl got to see me climax including how I make a ton of noise during my release. She yanked my towel off of me in front of that same roommate's best friend when she was visiting. But nothing we did afterward would be especially of interest to those here at Crux Forums.

Love your story, what a girlfriend! I had a girl with whom I used to share tortures and be humiliated for some years ago. We went throw everything, including whipping, wax play, scatology, and even castration. I was once ordered to strip naked, press my balls and get a cut with our executioners knife. I did exactly that, it was a hot day and put my sack against a brick while using a cock ring to expose my balls better. It was really painful, humiliating and I even had to get it shared to some friends of her afterwards. My photo was for weeks a thing to talk for everybody with whom her or I met in parties. I still carry the scar, both fiscally and socially. Some thought I really lost my balls, and others call me "no-balls" since then, it's really humiliating...

*Write PM for the pictures​

Last edited:
wlash779 - WOW. Fucking WOW!!! How did you ever stop masturbating over that event???!!!
You went through total humiliation a lot of guys couldn't ever recover from, and turned it into a once in a life time sexual memory of instant hard on!!!

wlash779 - WOW. Fucking WOW!!! How did you ever stop masturbating over that event???!!!
You went through total humiliation a lot of guys couldn't ever recover from, and turned it into a once in a life time sexual memory of instant hard on!!!

Hahaha, I don't know if it was THE most extreme humiliation we went throw... there are a lot of other ways in which you can be degraded even further, but since this is a castration thread I'll leave them there. Write me a PM if you want to see the pictures from that occasion, or know how to get truly disgraced and beaten.

Back
Top Bottom