Cat On The Keyboard F*ck-up Settings...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
I type most of my stories in Word. I keep it 'left justified'. After Pearl danced across my key board the first line of each paragraph lands where it should but each line beneath the first line is indented. What the hell happened???

Tree

I type most of my stories in Word. I keep it 'left justified'. After Pearl danced across my key board the first line of each paragraph lands where it should but each line beneath the first line is indented. What the hell happened???

Tree

At a rough guess I think Pearl has decided you need a multi-level list

try pressing Ctrl and L together which is the keyboard shortcut to restore left align

Hope that helps :)

Tree

Hmmmmmmm.................

nude-at-keyboard-3.jpg let me see if I can help you figure this one out.....:rolleyes:

Didn't work...:oops:

Okay...btw just to check have you tried the simple of option of undoing all editing actions by repeatedly trying Ctrl and Z together (can also be found as an arrow rotating left on the top right of the screen on more recent versions and under the edit options as simply 'undo' on the older versions of word)?

Oh and if you undo too far try Ctrl and Y to get back to where you want to be.

images

She, my little Sibilla, is the due to the death of my computer, his hair has formed a coat of 'cashmere' over heatsink of the CPU!
:devil::devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom