Celebrity Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
but i had already internet in 1982
not the one we have now........................it was only txt

You're right of course.
Most people didn't have the internet, and those who did, didn't have the World Wide Web.
In my last year at school the whole school only had about half a dozen computers, BBC micros.
I had friends who had computers in 1982, but they were all computer science students. I bought my first one in 1987, the graphics were pretty basic, and scanning a photo from Playboy was completely and utterly beyond my capability with that kit.
We had to pass around real printed magazines :D

You're right of course.
Most people didn't have the internet, and those who did, didn't have the World Wide Web.
In my last year at school the whole school only had about half a dozen computers, BBC micros.
I had friends who had computers in 1982, but they were all computer science students. I bought my first one in 1987, the graphics were pretty basic, and scanning a photo from Playboy was completely and utterly beyond my capability with that kit.
We had to pass around real printed magazines :D
but no virus only some nerds who trying somewhat news. my first one was an IBM and the speed with phone on internet was some bits

Thanks Tree, I think I vaguely remember that photoshoot, from the Australian edition. All I could find online was this, but there is the slim chance I have this somewhere in a box. Don't know where to start looking though, but if I find it, I'll scan and post it ;-)
This picture is part of the set...

T

Looks like she has been sentenced to be flogged then crucified the guards have removed her clothes already

To finish with Ms. Derek, a selection of photos.

Attachments

• Bo-4.jpg
    Bo-4.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Bo-5.jpg
    Bo-5.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Bo-6.jpg
    Bo-6.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Bo-7.jpg
    Bo-7.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Bo-9.jpg
    Bo-9.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Bo-91.jpg
    Bo-91.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Bo-92.jpg
    Bo-92.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Bo-93.jpg
    Bo-93.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Bo-94.jpg
    Bo-94.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
  • Bo-95.jpg
    Bo-95.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 159
I think I figured out what Tree was thinking about! (And, yes, it did make my head hurt)
I think he was remembering the wrong wife of John Derek. I think he is referring to the 1978 film "The Mountain of the Cannibal God" - a k a "Slave of the Cannibal God" - an Italian jungle stinker starring Derek's 2nd wife, Ursula Andress. In the film, for reasons I don't recall, Andress is offered as a sacrifice on a frame in a crucifix-like pose.

It's a easy mistake to make. John Derek was married 4 times & three of them, Ursula Andress, Linda Evans & Bo Derek, pretty much look alike.
andress1.jpg andress2.jpg andress3.jpg andress4.jpg andress5.jpg andress6.jpg andress7.jpg

I think I figured out what Tree was thinking about! (And, yes, it did make my head hurt) -Naraku
Watch it, buster!!!
Moe_Howard.jpg

...and yes it could have been Ursula Undress!!!

Tree

:doh:

Thanks Tree, I think I vaguely remember that photoshoot, from the Australian edition. All I could find online was this, but there is the slim chance I have this somewhere in a box. Don't know where to start looking though, but if I find it, I'll scan and post it ;-)
Pp should have all the Australian editions up to August 1981 in a box too. He also remembers this series and will investigate but, from September of that year, he was in a land where such magazines were rather strictly forbidden.

I think I figured out what Tree was thinking about! (And, yes, it did make my head hurt) -Naraku
Watch it, buster!!!
View attachment 203946

...and yes it could have been Ursula Undress!!!

Tree

:doh:

Ursula "Undress"... that's such an old one ... but it works...:p

Pp should have all the Australian editions up to August 1981 in a box too. He also remembers this series and will investigate but, from September of that year, he was in a land where such magazines were rather strictly forbidden.
I think I have Playboys going back to the early seventies, it is funny, I don't think I've ever thrown out an issue. I even ended up keeping my dad's old issues. It just never felt right to throw them out.:devil: Too many good memories.

Back
Top Bottom