Celebrity Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are some such images already around on the Forums,
but be careful - celebrities (and their agents) have lawyers.
We don't encourage images and/or discussion on the lines of 'wouldn't you like to crucify N'
where N is a celeb, a politician, or indeed any identifiable person who isn't into our kink -
it could turn nasty and/or attract unwanted attention.​

There are some such images already around on the Forums,
but be careful - celebrities (and their agents) have lawyers.
We don't encourage images and/or discussion on the lines of 'wouldn't you like to crucify N'
where N is a celeb, a politician, or indeed any identifiable person who isn't into our kink -
it could turn nasty and/or attract unwanted attention.​

and why celebrities? don't ordinary people suffice?

Tree does not object to what Naraku posed... she posed for the pictures. There is a set of Bo Derek doing nearly the same. But to just past a celebrity's face on a picture seems wrong to me. If she didn't pose nude why do it?

Just my thought...

Tree

Tree does not object to what Naraku posed... she posed for the pictures. There is a set of Bo Derek doing nearly the same. But to just past a celebrity's face on a picture seems wrong to me. If she didn't pose nude why do it?

I'm trying to think whether I have seen the Bo Derek set, Tree, can you lay your hands on them?
I was never really a fan of hers, but I do admit that this particular edition of Playboy had quite an impact on an impressionable schoolboy! We didn't have the internet in those days :D
e24f400be5f968bd2adc2150fed6582d.jpg

I liked your post, Tree, and then I thought, "hang on, I put faces of celebrities on other bodies sometimes".
So, maybe I shoul rethink this? It has given me something to chew over.
Anyway, I don't think I've ever posted any of those manips :), and in any case, they're all done with love and respect.
In the immortal words of Kenny Everett, "It's all done in the best possible taste" :)

Possibly the right issue and no I don't have...

Any help out there??? I think they are stills from the movie Tarzan the Ape Man 1981

Here's some classic - and real, not maniped - shots a Raquel Welch.
View attachment 201592 View attachment 201593 View attachment 201594 View attachment 201595
Just a random thought, but the cross here really shows off her legs. Perhaps, taller women should have more lenient positions, such as a much bigger gap between the patibulum and the nails affixing the feet than usual, that allow them to dislpay their long, thin legs without bringing them out of the ROM of their shoulders. Just a thought, not in any way a plea.

...September of '81, US edition... Found the cover but not the pictures...

Thanks Tree, I think I vaguely remember that photoshoot, from the Australian edition. All I could find online was this, but there is the slim chance I have this somewhere in a box. Don't know where to start looking though, but if I find it, I'll scan and post it ;-)

Attachments

• image_thumb[36].png
    image_thumb[36].png
    651.7 KB · Views: 299
Back
Top Bottom