Church Of The Naked Altar Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The auditions for the Caning Services at the Church of the Naked Altar Girls have become so well subscribed that coach loads of young ladies are now being booked in. Local colleges are advised to book early. The Church is now running summer schools for suitable applicants so that they may polish their skills in satisfying the male members of the Church. A Headmistress has been appointed with deputy heads who have a keen eye as to the suitability of the girls for such a course. It's mostly parents with more money than sense who indulge their daughters and send them off for the summer. Most actually consider it a bargain to get them out of the house for a few weeks and are happy to leave them in the safe hands of the nuns, priests, altar boys and the rest!
So here we are at one of the first lessons and it's obvious that more teaching space is required. Head, Melissa, is currently overseeing the refurbishment of suitable rooms at the church and assures me that these will shortly be in operation.
Lesson1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The auditions for the Caning Services at the Church of the Naked Altar Girls have become so well subscribed that coach loads of young ladies are now being booked in. Local colleges are advised to book early. The Church is now running summer schools for suitable applicants so that they may polish their skills in satisfying the male members of the Church. A Headmistress has been appointed with deputy heads who have a keen eye as to the suitability of the girls for such a course. It's mostly parents with more money than sense who indulge their daughters and send them off for the summer. Most actually consider it a bargain to get them out of the house for a few weeks and are happy to leave them in the safe hands of the nuns, priests, altar boys and the rest!
So here we are at one of the first lessons and it's obvious that more teaching space is required. Head, Melissa, is currently overseeing the refurbishment of suitable rooms at the church and assures me that these will shortly be in operation.
View attachment 474579
What a fine school!!!

View attachment 474579

What a fine school!!!

I want to enroll ... are applications from the former colonies accepted? :)

That "swallow don't spit" lesson would be a challenging one for me :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 474579
I love the breastholder's on line in the background. Nice manip and text.

It's mostly parents with more money than sense who indulge their daughters and send them off for the summer.
This is unacceptable, the proportion of young ladies from private educational establishments is excessive.
I trust the male members of the Church of the Naked Altar Girls are extending their outreach
into disadvantaged areas, thrusting home their message that able girls of all backgrounds
should be open to receive the Spirit that is so generously dispensed.

Last edited:
This is unacceptable, the proportion of young ladies from private educational establishments is excessive.
I trust the male members of the Church of the Naked Altar Girls are extending their outreach
into disadvantaged areas, thrusting home their message that able girls of all backgrounds
should be open to receive the Spirit that is so generously dispensed.
Hear! Hear! There are many such wenches who would die getting for this educational opportunity!!!

Well, all your comments have been passed on to the sub committee of The Church Of The Naked Altar Girls. Here are their recommendations which are currently being put into practice.

1. All male members participating in The Caning Service are to follow a strict diet to ensure that all their offerings to the girls concerned will be most acceptable.

2. For the first week of training all new girls will be fitted with oral compliance devices.

3. The girls will be tested on a regular basis and all progress recorded.

4. Thanks to The Tree Foundation scholarships are readily available to all working class girls of any race, creed or former colony provided they pass the entrance examination.

The Entrance Examination is already in operation for girls who may qualify for a scholarship. As you can see from the attached photograph we gather a great deal of statistical data about each would be entrant as possible including of course their oral abilities when it comes to dealing with the male members of our Church.
I will keep you all informed of any new developments.
The Examination.jpg

Well, all your comments have been passed on to the sub committee of The Church Of The Naked Altar Girls. Here are their recommendations which are currently being put into practice.

1. All male members participating in The Caning Service are to follow a strict diet to ensure that all their offerings to the girls concerned will be most acceptable.

2. For the first week of training all new girls will be fitted with oral compliance devices.

3. The girls will be tested on a regular basis and all progress recorded.

4. Thanks to The Tree Foundation scholarships are readily available to all working class girls of any race, creed or former colony provided they pass the entrance examination.

The Entrance Examination is already in operation for girls who may qualify for a scholarship. As you can see from the attached photograph we gather a great deal of statistical data about each would be entrant as possible including of course their oral abilities when it comes to dealing with the male members of our Church.
I will keep you all informed of any new developments.
View attachment 477786

.;.. their oral abilities when it comes to dealing with the male members of our Church.

Am I correct in thinking that does not include their ability to complain and whine loudly?:oops:

What do the school fee`s cost and when is the next intake
The school's talent scouts already have you on their books so don't be alarmed if a white van pull up alongside you...wait a minute! Polly Perkins has just sent us a pic from the future on her RaspberryMoto27G which shows a Dorothy Brown being prepared for a caning in front of her class !
1ec3d2210ea8ea9dc3459fc15601b8fe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom