Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
I present you a short sequence of images by WaveWeaver, where an unfortunate, busty blonde agent feels the wrath of the villagers in a desert area. She is stripped, dragged naked through the village and then publicly whipped...

View attachment 1435062 View attachment 1435063 View attachment 1435064 View attachment 1435065 View attachment 1435066

These images are rather gentle, but WaveWeaver's backstory is very stimulating and intensely told. The following episodes of his sequel story “Blackwood Files” are also worth reading: many images, hard and rather brutal stories, whoever likes that! (Interrogation, electro torture, abuse and final hanging)

Here is the link to this episode of the story with the full images:

Lucky whore. Put me in her place..

Some comic by name of "Die Füchsin" IDK much more than that about it (definitely not going to translate now think I remember running it through google once and this is some kind of witch torture)

View attachment 1436485

View attachment 1436486

View attachment 1436487
This is the blurb:
'Anno 1317, every red-haired woman is automatically considered a witch.
So is young Florie. The only difference is: Florie IS a witch.
“The Vixen” by Tarvel and Aouamri is a gripping and dark story about power and violence.'

Artemis Requiem (a wonder woman spin off comic) Two image sets here as well...first isn't so great IMO as its just some beast woman getting the whip...but Wonder Woman tries to save her and then faces the consequences for it (which will be shown in next image set).

artemis_requiem_1.jpg
artemis_requiem_2.jpg
artemis_requiem_3.jpg

Something kind of rare here...I think maybe some have seen the cover but doubtful many have seen the inside pages. Of course...the cover is BETTER than what's inside but still...rare is rare

This is all from a one shot comic "Jonas" by Caliber Comics

jonas_1.jpg
jonas_2.jpg
jonas_3.jpg
jonas_4.jpg

Last one for a few days...may have more scans later from my collection

This is from Wheel of Time New Spring comic. The author of Wheel of Time was into this stuff and so I'm glad it translated at least in one single panel into comic form

WOT_NEW_SPRING_ch5.jpg

Amazon Prime series Zorro (2024) episode 7 at 8:15
Indian girl given 30 lashes the whipping post. Several shown.
Not great, not terrible.
Nice scene and as always is good to think of how many great scenes will be created in the future. In this case is a shame they only display the first blows, I'd like to see if she's still not screaming and dancing under the whip after the 20th

Leuke scène en zoals altijd is het goed om te bedenken hoeveel geweldige scènes er in de toekomst zullen ontstaan. In dit geval is het jammer dat ze pas de eerste slagen laten zien, ik zou graag willen zien of ze na de 20e nog steeds niet schreeuwt en danst onder de zweep
Is it possible to show some images of this scene?

Back
Top Bottom