Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay so little surprised this never has been on this forum before it seems? (IDK I just searched Druuna...lots of images and many of the other whipping scenes in her whole comic but never it seems was this one there)

And this one is in fact probably my all time favorite "mainstream" comic scene of...ever.
Druuna # 4 Carnivora (there's another in Morbus Gravis 2 but that one has been posted before)

RCO030_1477626625.jpg
RCO030_1477626625.jpg
RCO031_1477626625.jpg
RCO032_1477626625.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible to show some images of this scene?
You can see the tv show for free on RTVE play, is a legit website/app from spanish public tv so you can login with no issue using your google account. You just need to use a VPN and set it to have a Spanish IP address

It always seems to me that the pole to which she was tied is very frail. The girl is quite healthy and stressed. She could easily break such a pole and not even notice. Probably the thicker and stronger pole already exceeded the budget of this studio.
Even the lightest wood could hold her. Note the vertical beam is about 4" square (10 cm) and the grain runs with its run. Though it might bend, she is in no position to apply much force. Tree suspects it will survive her whipping!

Even the lightest wood could hold her. Note the vertical beam is about 4" square (10 cm) and the grain runs with its run. Though it might bend, she is in no position to apply much force. Tree suspects it will survive her whipping!

Probably...but also it should be known that yes the director (Jac Avila) doesn't really care about details sometimes. I remember a discussion with him or maybe one of the people involved with one of his movies once where it was mentioned that he does his whippings too light (the times when he himself is the actor in the scene) like brush strokes

I think the response back then was "why should anyone care what the guy is doing just focus on the girl"...like what? He is the director of a mainstream movie and wants things to not get noticed that are integral to a scene?

Probably...but also it should be known that yes the director (Jac Avila) doesn't really care about details sometimes. I remember a discussion with him or maybe one of the people involved with one of his movies once where it was mentioned that he does his whippings too light (the times when he himself is the actor in the scene) like brush strokes

I think the response back then was "why should anyone care what the guy is doing just focus on the girl"...like what? He is the director of a mainstream movie and wants things to not get noticed that are integral to a scene?
I have a great fondness for all the RF output but to be real...there's a reason Jac's best movies are the ones Amy directed or co-directed...

Back
Top Bottom