Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here you are a good whipping scene.
ffgewa.jpg
It's really a pity that there aren't no more drawings explaining the begining and the development of the scene. Here we only have the ending and have to imagine what happened.
By the way, the key question is:
What would have been your choice? Suck their cocks or take a whipping?

Enjoy thinking about it...

Dafnees

View attachment 883289
It's really a pity that there aren't no more drawings explaining the begining and the development of the scene. Here we only have the ending and have to imagine what happened.

Dafnees

I’d opt for the whipping. :confused:

View attachment 883289

Dafnees
oh God the whip!

View attachment 883289

Dafnees
Either way, the men win.

Pic no 3 is from the movie "Naked Barn Whippings" indeed from Nu-West. Here it is
https://xhamster.com/videos/naked-barn-whippings-3523449
I've just viewed this as I felt in the mood - it's been linked on the Forums a few times,
but I don't think we've seen the prequel - in 'naked barn whippings' the guy says to the tall blonde,
Brandy, that he 'remembers whipping her, very well' and is looking forward to doing it again -
while there's some exaggeration, I think he does hurt the girls, and Brandy's facial expressions,
and the way she leaps, are very lively! Anyway, this is the session he's remembering,
just two girls, they get somewhere in the range of 130 - 150 lashes each!

Back
Top Bottom