Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two nice whipping GIFs -- they look to be from mainstream productions. Any idea of the source(s)?

View attachment 1030095View attachment 1030096

Second one is from a BDSM production but with insanely high production value (I suspect some profesionals from the movies industry were involved). Skin Diamond is the actress, Get My Belt is is the name of the segment. Alas, only the first minutes of it are more intense as it become a rape/sex business the rest of time.

Attachments

• 1625877846228.png
    1625877846228.png
    965 KB · Views: 902
The last pic is especially evocative....a perfect, terrible lash. Even close to the post she has nowhere to hide from a wrapped stroke
I like the first, too - the bird's eye view of her ready and waiting, feeling the harsh roughness of the stake against her - ample - breasts (how many more girls' breasts have polished that wood with their sweat and blood?), her heart pounding, panting, sensing the silent expectation, the harsh gaze, of the watching captors, hearing the flagellator's movements as he takes up his position to aim ...

I like the first, too - the bird's eye view of her ready and waiting, feeling the harsh roughness of the stake against her - ample - breasts (how many more girls' breasts have polished that wood with their sweat and blood?), her heart pounding, panting, sensing the silent expectation, the harsh gaze, of the watching captors, hearing the flagellator's movements as he takes up his position to aim ...
It seems you have had already that kind of feelings with the bullwhip

And the higher the wrists are secured on the post, the more vulnerable....and beautiful the ribcage becomes.
that's true - the most painful lashes land where my bones are near the surface, especially round my rib-cage -
and they hurt all the more if the muscles down my flanks are stretched taut,
so the skilled flagellator locks my wrists well up on the post,
so I'm almost hanging from them, my toes just pressing on the ground, then my whole body's taut as a piano string
ready to be struck and made to sing!

Back
Top Bottom