Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
"After everything I've been through publicly
the Condemnation to the stake is an excessive atrocity... Burned alive, just because she's young and beautiful, i rejected the Inquisitor's body...
I ask God to stop my heart or the smoke to choke me... before the fire tortures me...!"

Attachments

• Burned alive...1.jpg
    Burned alive...1.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Burned alive 2.jpg
    Burned alive 2.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 719
A young girl, innocent, but guilty of witchcraft and other heresies...now she is in the midst of the Flames on the scaffold of wood and pitch of her conviction.
She watches them and prepares to scream in pain...Of her. Her body chained to the stake is sprinkled with pitch and Executioners piss.
Because Executioners like to humiliate and kill female victims.

Attachments

• Witch pitch body .jpg
    Witch pitch body .jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 634
A young girl, innocent, but guilty of witchcraft and other heresies... now she is in the middle of the flames on the scaffolding of wood and pitch of her conviction.
She watches them and prepares to scream in pain... From her. His body chained to the stake is sprinkled with pitch and the executioners' piss. Because the executioners like to humiliate and kill the victims

A young girl, innocent, but guilty of witchcraft and other heresies... now she is in the middle of the flames on the scaffolding of wood and pitch of her conviction.
She watches them and prepares to scream in pain... From her. His body chained to the stake is sprinkled with pitch and the executioners' piss.
Because executioners like to humiliate and kill female victims.

I love the stake and I'm ready to go to the stake naked under my translucent plastic cape

Last edited by a moderator:
Brûlez sur le bûcher pour moi comme je le veux.
Meilleurs mois: Été.

1 Quelques jours de prison sale.
2 Conduit au bûcher en fin d’après-midi.
3 Un énorme bûcher.
4 Plate-forme spacieuse.
5 Poteau épais (cylindrique).
6 attachés avec une chaîne. (nu)
Position 7 : debout, bras et poignets derrière le poteau.
8 Femme bourreau (nue avec capuche noire) Nous seulement.
9 Preview (BATS) lampe de poche sur flamme ondulante pour la perception de la chaleur.
10 Lecture de la phrase.
11 Allumez le bûcher quand le soleil se couche.
12 Flammes : Condamnation du bûcher en cours.
Hautes flammes et lente agonie.
Me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burned at the Stake for adultery...tied to the pole with the same ropes with whom she liked to be tied up, by her lover in his lustful escapes.
Discovered and reported to the Holy Inquisition by her husband ...and now she enjoys her revenge...

Attachments

• burned adultery.jpg
    burned adultery.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 413
" Watch and listen to the cries of pain in the Flames; of the young girl you shared with your witch skin in my church.
That's my daughter...Already; my daughter, from an adulterous relationship...her mother was Burned at the Stake, after her birth.
I adopted her...and now; I don't care of having Condemned her to the Stake.
Immediately after his death she's your turn to be Burned at the Stake.
Now I'll kiss you, filthy dark-skinned witch...why me Inquisitor I can do anything... do you scream more than her in the Flames?!"

Attachments

• Adultery Burned.jpg
    Adultery Burned.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 347
A few hours later; her sister was trying to flee the country...for fear of persecution against her.
but, she promptly captured....She shortly after she is found...Of her naked and shaved of her hair chained to the pole on the pyre.
And the Flame of the torch lit in front of her face.
She begged for mercy as an Inquisitor...he spoke to the people in the square where witches were Burned.

EBONY WITCH
"Have mercy on me Inquisitoronly my sister was a witch...i do not, for the fear of being condemned to the Stake !"
INQUISITOR "Did you hear her words? she knew about her sister's witchcraft so now she burns alive for complicity!

Attachments

• sister ebony witch.jpg
    sister ebony witch.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 365
WITCH "pity me...Inquisitor; save me from this Condemnation to the Stake...I will forever be your slave!"
INQUISITOR "You can't do anything ...only to succumb to this my Power of the Inquisition...with my body abuse of your female.
Enjoy this evil witch pleasure...your suffering in the Flames will be Extreme!"

Attachments

• Power of the Inquisition.jpg
    Power of the Inquisition.jpg
    799.4 KB · Views: 385
INQUISITOR "You were the best under torture and you named the other witches, with whom you shared orgies with the devil.
The Flames of your nocturnal bonfire in the woods...today they are the flames of your Condemnation to the Stake.
You damn red-haired woman...you will be tied to the central pole on the pyre, the others, two per pole at your sides.
Which of you five screams and she suffers more...in the atrocious agony?

Attachments

• 5 Witches Burned.jpg
    5 Witches Burned.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 340
Back
Top Bottom