Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Nobbes25 You're right ... I can accept your criticism. I create by inspiration and comes from the image of the girl.
Sometimes, her face says the most of her of her full-length pose...(naked or dressed)

Sometimes it's more exciting to travel with the imagination...the last picture, it's a preview of a graphic story I'm working on...
soon seasoned here.

...other women they try to guess the age of that poor girl Condemned to the Stake...At the Stake, only because she is the daughter of a witch...
her face does not allow to read...her state of fear or resignation...We pray for her soul.
Nice work!

”We pray for her soul”, love that one.
Once I read a story about a young witch being burned at the stake. It was written like an eyewitness report. Some women within the spectator group prayed for the poor soul, hoping god would relieve the poor young woman of her suffering soon...

the witch daughter; she remained chained to the Stake on the Great Pyre...for almost three days and three nights, the fourth day; Flammable oil sprinkles
the Pyre and her daughter's peasant clothes...While the mother is forced to look at her atrocious agony...
A young girl is Burned at the Stake, in a family Execution in front of the house... the Flames approach her body ...she soon she Screams in pain ...

Attachments

• 1Witch Daughter.jpg
    1Witch Daughter.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 578
  • 2Witch Daughter.jpg
    2Witch Daughter.jpg
    649.4 KB · Views: 502
  • 3Witch Daughter.jpg
    3Witch Daughter.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 538
A moment before you start screaming in pain the girl looks around....she sees only High Flames and feels heat and smoke.
" I want to stand in the Flames of this Condemnation cursed Inquisitors...I die and become your nightmares".

Attachments

• Burned Burned witch.jpg
    Burned Burned witch.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 551
For a long time there were no Executions at the Stake...for witches and heretics, the repressed cruelty of the Holy Inquisition...
Is active again...This girl, naturally innocent; she was humiliated and tortured...sexually abused.
She was, tied to the pole on the pyre...Two days before.
She suffered the cruelty of waiting, without knowing when...she suffer the sentence....
She is now aware, her Flames surround his body...her while she is Alive.

Attachments

• Cruel to BURN.jpg
    Cruel to BURN.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 525
the Witch Burned slowly...; the sadistic refined experience of the Executioner, in the matter of Pyres for the Condemnation of witches...gives away to the sadistic public...the agony of a beautiful woman as she Burns Alive and destroys herself.

( while on another pyre )
" You're afraid of Burning Alive right witch?...but that matters to us, because with your fear we inspire to prepare the minutes of your agony
Listen... listen to how they scream your girlfriends... witch whores...Burning all female witches !"

Attachments

• slowly burned.jpg
    slowly burned.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 488
  • 1witch afraid to burn.jpg
    1witch afraid to burn.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 548
The Cruelty of the Holy Inquisition it is often Extreme....Today they decided how to punish this woman.
Shut your mouth, to block the words of his language heretic and blasphemer...And, Burned at the Stake; in the hottest hours of the July afternoon.
Tied to the post... on the pyre...to noon and light the Flames three hours later...now the heat begins to be perceived of her on his skin...naked, in the sun, sweaty and dirty.
She watches the Flames grow and prays... in terror of pain.
Soon no one will be able to stay in the square and watch the woman Burn just listen to her screams ...

Attachments

• July Burned afternoon.jpg
    July Burned afternoon.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 508
Very superficial criticism... @poem21045
Sorry you took it as criticism, Fab.

I like to make fun of our shared fetish. Fetishes are by their nature absurd, and I find our efforts to feed them part of the fragility of us humans. Like Albee, I find some humor in revealing this.

You can make fun of me, if you wish. I promise to take it in stride.

Sorry you took it as criticism, Fab.

I like to make fun of our shared fetish. Fetishes are by their nature absurd, and I find our efforts to feed them part of the fragility of us humans. Like Albee, I find some humor in revealing this.

You can make fun of me, if you wish. I promise to take it in stride.
Okay. I accept your answer.
It takes time and inspiration to create these works of mine....the fetish is, capture the pose and gaze of the model...suitable for Condemnation to the Stake.
Sometimes they cry out in pain...Sometimes they seem excited, erotic moments before feeling the body burn.

Back
Top Bottom