Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
various.
I'll see if I can find my copies of that one, William

21addf589817401ad295073cf611e4b9_20101129054127_958.jpg02marble.jpgwint154.jpgwint152.jpgpencil_work_jesus_crucifixion_by_arkoalex666-d6mez2b.jpgthe%20farewell%20of%20you%20has%20done%20me%20good.jpgA_Basement_in_Suburbia_copy.jpgtumblr_mubtzhmfDE1sc74vfo1_1280.jpg
cruciFiction-by-Danni-Rash-2.jpgcruciFiction-by-Danni-Rash-3.jpg

You might enjoy POW's 'Double Cross': modern-dress crucifixion of two young men by a lone sadist. There're a few infelicitous details, but overall it's a fine piece of work. https://powauthor.blogspot.com/2009/08/double-cross.html
Aw, thank you, frost!

There are other crux-themed stories at that site, though describing them means I'm somewhat-awkwardly blowing my own horn. But... I love writing about crucifixion! All of the stories linked below feature modern-day or sci-fi settings. The victims are usually unwilling, uncooperative straight guys because, well, that fantasy turns me on. Sometimes the victims die, other stories are "catch and release". Some are basically all about the cross and the guy dangling from it while others include crucifixion as an element but not as the main focus of the story.

Stories that are all about crucifixion:

Motocross: what's better than a plain old cross? A motorized one!

Anger Management Therapy: how to crucify a guy and enjoy his plight without getting your own hands dirty.

Rewired: features a willing victim. Sort of.

I Am The Wood: I got to wondering what a crucifixion would be like from the cross's point of view.

Road Cross: I really do think about doing this when I come across a rude, arrogant, dangerous driver.

Double Cross: the one frost mentioned. Two for one!

Net Cross: ah, the power of the internet. A live-streamed cruxing.

Stories that include crucifixion among other scenes:

The Twenty-Third Matthew Beaurvelais: two separate crucifixion scenes are definitely the highlight of this story but it also includes plenty of other brutality.

In10sity: a gamebook, or "Choose Your Own Adventure" story. The "winning" path features a crucifixion. If you want a map of all the possible pathways through the story, write to me (address at top of story).

The Nerve Artist: crucifixion plays a major role, but there's a variety of other torments too.

Enjoy!

- POW

Aw, thank you, frost!

There are other crux-themed stories at that site, though describing them means I'm somewhat-awkwardly blowing my own horn. But... I love writing about crucifixion! All of the stories linked below feature modern-day or sci-fi settings. The victims are usually unwilling, uncooperative straight guys because, well, that fantasy turns me on. Sometimes the victims die, other stories are "catch and release". Some are basically all about the cross and the guy dangling from it while others include crucifixion as an element but not as the main focus of the story.

Stories that are all about crucifixion:

Motocross: what's better than a plain old cross? A motorized one!

Anger Management Therapy: how to crucify a guy and enjoy his plight without getting your own hands dirty.

Rewired: features a willing victim. Sort of.

I Am The Wood: I got to wondering what a crucifixion would be like from the cross's point of view.

Road Cross: I really do think about doing this when I come across a rude, arrogant, dangerous driver.

Double Cross: the one frost mentioned. Two for one!

Net Cross: ah, the power of the internet. A live-streamed cruxing.

Stories that include crucifixion among other scenes:

The Twenty-Third Matthew Beaurvelais: two separate crucifixion scenes are definitely the highlight of this story but it also includes plenty of other brutality.

In10sity: a gamebook, or "Choose Your Own Adventure" story. The "winning" path features a crucifixion. If you want a map of all the possible pathways through the story, write to me (address at top of story).

The Nerve Artist: crucifixion plays a major role, but there's a variety of other torments too.

Enjoy!

- POW
the double cross is a beautiful story. I enjoyed it. The story did not spoil even Yandex translation

Reactions: POW
phlebas https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified-males.158/post-582005: "Pavel I think you see offence where there is none, maybe it is your translation software? No one is attacking you, no one said your work was bad, and this forum is certainly not anti Russian, two of the founders were Russian. You don't need to go".

Users voted for my leaving the forum: dfg42, Tenterden and Baracus. https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified-males.158/post-581879 https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified-males.158/post-581925

My translation program is Google Translator, it is not a masterpiece, but I have been writing with its help since 2011 on large English-language forums.

Two of the founders were Russian. Are the founders Russian? Where are the main tortures and stories from the history of Russia on the forum: the cruel landowner Saltychikha (she tortured and killed girls), Catherine II and Emelyan Pugachev (execution on a wheel by quartering), Ivan the Terrible and his oprichnina, the crucifixion of Russians in the Mongolian Golden Horde, the horrors of the Civil War and the GULAG? Where are the very terrible crucifixions of Russian soldiers in the Caucasus in 1994-2001? There is a very good film by Alexander Nevzorov "Purgatory" 1997, its end about the crucifixion of a Russian officer in the Caucasus.

The topic of women is the crazy landowner Saltychikha and, of course, World War II - for Russia, the Great Patriotic War. The ideal theme is brave Russian women and vile Nazis. Guerrilla girls and Nazi executioners. The Russian theme is gigantic.

But! The desire of the forum is law. I want to leave. Therefore, I ask the administration to remove all my posts and photographs from the forum.
I am also from Russia, but it seems to me that you have greatly exaggerated the colors. There was, of course, the GULAG and all that, but leaving the forum based on three opinions or dislikes is too much. But you yourself raised political topics, I know that in our forums almost any discussion slips into politics, it happens, but this is not the place! I do not come here for this, as I think, and many forum participants. The unifying idea is the crucifixion. Dot. And yes, I, too, through Google Translate, but it never seemed to me that someone was insulting me. However, if you need politics, no one will keep you, do as you please.

I am also from Russia, but it seems to me that you have greatly exaggerated the colors. There was, of course, the GULAG and all that, but leaving the forum based on three opinions or dislikes is too much. But you yourself raised political topics, I know that in our forums almost any discussion slips into politics, it happens, but this is not the place! I do not come here for this, as I think, and many forum participants. The unifying idea is the crucifixion. Dot. And yes, I, too, through Google Translate, but it never seemed to me that someone was insulting me. However, if you need politics, no one will keep you, do as you please.
I fully agree with you. I have also registered on this forum to satisfy my crucifixion fantasy; politics has no place here.

The second cosmic crucifixion. Universum. Life and death. Dedicated for the COVID pandemic. I made templates from an English astronomy magazine and anatomy sites for artists. Yes, I'm back - Terminator always comes back. I am now a fan of aesthetics and dark philosophy.

Attachments

• All About Space - 113_0373.jpg
    All About Space - 113_0373.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Removed from our cells we were led to the square. Our sentences were to be carried out.
A large crowd had gathered to watch the sport. When we appeared a loud cheer rang out and I could see the late comers hurrying so they did not miss a thing. The crowd parted as the guards led us forward. We could hear them jeering, some spitting, and throwing garbage.
"Cowards!! Pigs!!! Strip them!! Strip them naked!!!" they chanted.
When we reached the center of the square we were met by the execution squad. A hush fell upon the crowd as the Magistrate stepped forward to read our sentence.
"We have hear before us" he began in a booming and sever voice," two sexual deviants found guilty of treason and crimes of moral weakness. The sentence will be carried out . They will suffer the lash and then they will entertain us all with their crucifixion."

Attachments

• 50895062658_ba45e6a7e2_o.jpg
    50895062658_ba45e6a7e2_o.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 535
el-calendario-del-davallament-provoca-disparidad-de-opiniones-y-division-generacional-en-sant-...jpg 40964.jpg There seems to be a 2011 calendar from Mallorca showing the crucifixion from a passion play. The actors are laughting which make sense, since after crucifixion our sins are forgiven which is the reason for joy for us all christians. But they were bathing trunks which is blasphemous, come on boys, shows us your dicks! What are you? Babys?

Very quiet forum for these dates. I definitely would love to participate in a passion play, as a thief ! but looks like that's not gonna happen.
At some point, in my 17 - 18s. I thought this crucifixion thing in my mind was both a product of my mind immaturity and a childhood trauma and it was going to cease. Now I'm 22 and the strength of this feeling is 4 or 5 times stronger. Recently I had a dream and it gave me the best crucifixion experience I have ever had. My "crucifixions" are not even close. I even was able to feel pain and I was able to see my pierced wrists and feet. The raising was insane. The cross felt down (With me in it) and I woke up. I definitely want to experience that again.
Could some crucifixion pictures influence a child mind in such way to change his entire life?, is it there something more?. Am I a crucified soul?, am I crazy?. The anxiety is strong.

View attachment 488468 View attachment 488472 View attachment 488473 View attachment 488467 View attachment 488466 View attachment 488469
View attachment 488470 View attachment 488475 View attachment 488474 View attachment 488471
Definitely can relate to you, I been fascinated with crucifixion since I was 6 or 7. I got on my first indoor cross when I was 18 and I though that will be over because I finally experience the cross, but now 10 years later I moved to an outside cross and made it as realistic as possible, but the desire for more is still there.

I am wanting to be crucified outdoors and i'm really wanting to be crucified with nails. I think that after getting nailed my crucifixion desires will decrease. Only need to avoid nerve/premanent damage.
Outdoor crucifixion will definitely change your perspective, it is more realistic. But it makes it even better when you have soldiers crucifying you, the crowd watching, and someone crucified next to you.

Very quiet forum for these dates. I definitely would love to participate in a passion play, as a thief ! but looks like that's not gonna happen.
At some point, in my 17 - 18s. I thought this crucifixion thing in my mind was both a product of my mind immaturity and a childhood trauma and it was going to cease. Now I'm 22 and the strength of this feeling is 4 or 5 times stronger. Recently I had a dream and it gave me the best crucifixion experience I have ever had. My "crucifixions" are not even close. I even was able to feel pain and I was able to see my pierced wrists and feet. The raising was insane. The cross felt down (With me in it) and I woke up. I definitely want to experience that again.
Could some crucifixion pictures influence a child mind in such way to change his entire life?, is it there something more?. Am I a crucified soul?, am I crazy?. The anxiety is strong.

View attachment 488474
thanks for the pics. interesting-

Back
Top Bottom