Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow one dude says something about a repeat post, and a bunch of back to back posts about quitting the forum in response lmao, honestly such pointless drama makes me actually not want to post here more than any negative comment would.
Yes, actually they were very good ones, from the one which deleted himself, so no problems if they came twice. One can just jump to the next post, if one has already seen it.

View attachment 474268 View attachment 474271 View attachment 474274
An interesting thesis for which I may have a few things to add. To begin, the groundwork should be determined before the first scourging of the whip, and the first nail is struck.

My prisoner here, Antonio, is an interesting mix; Spanish Catalonia of Jewish origin. He was a hustler and stripper at a gay bar, somehow got involved with an exchange of fire during a drug deal, leading to a murder one conviction, the biggest mistake of his short 18 year life. He is sentenced to death on the cross, to be executed naked and public. I strip and measure Antonio the night before his crucifixion, and make the decisions then. He was a stripper, his torso lean but legs long and muscular due to the exercise of dancing. His scouring well be minimal but crucifixion long and prolonged. We have a dancer for the cross here, that's a death ballet to behold! The execution of Antonio will provide entertainment to the masses.

An interesting thesis for which I may have a few things to add. To begin, the groundwork should be determined before the first scourging of the whip, and the first nail is struck.

My prisoner here, Antonio, is an interesting mix; Spanish Catalonia of Jewish origin. He was a hustler and stripper at a gay bar, somehow got involved with an exchange of fire during a drug deal, leading to a murder one conviction, the biggest mistake of his short 18 year life. He is sentenced to death on the cross, to be executed naked and public. I strip and measure Antonio the night before his crucifixion, and make the decisions then. He was a stripper, his torso lean but legs long and muscular due to the exercise of dancing. His scouring well be minimal but crucifixion long and prolonged. We have a dancer for the cross here, that's a death ballet to behold! The execution of Antonio will provide entertainment to the masses.
Thank you dig42 to appreciating my efforts. I did a series of this model on the cross with the help of an artist. I hope we me establish conversation later. Prisoner ricardo 15 (1).jpg

makes me smile see a slave crucified by the Romans with glasses ...... !!!!:wink::wink:
you do not expect, they had already lenses in roman times, don't you?........ But I had a funny thinking, and I looked at my self pics of dildo plays, and indeed I did them not with the glasses on, so I suppose you remove the glasses even in modern times, or they just fell of during the flogging.

Probably I should clarify: I perfectly well agree that when men get together to crucify each other, there obviously should be some sexual component. It's pretty clear to me that, when Christ went to His death, he was being sexually abused. Therefore, when, after writhing on a cross for two or three hours this summer, I descend from it, I expect to be covered with sweat, pre-cum and my own man-juice. I expect to be made to ejaculate at the end of each session on the cross. Even more, I expect that, during the beating I will endure, before being lifted up unto the cross, that the only "safe word" I will use will be "jack me"--and that the scourging will re-commence, once I have regained my erection. I have no objection to mutual fellatio, frotting, hand jobs, fingers (not cocks) up the ass--just not full sodomy. I'm willing and eager to experience all of that with as many participants as are disposed to it.
I probably, will now repeat myself, but the romans attitude to homosex is different to ours in so far, that the active penetrating sex with males is not considered gay, while being on the receiving edge, which you would on cross is gayish, except you are young, strange! Well same for the Greece. As you might now, me I consider being fucked not as homosexual act, but fucking a male would be, because you help a man to get sexual pleasure, you see? Well so the social context must be considered.

others pictures

Attachments

• hamler et david 9.jpg
    hamler et david 9.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 611
  • hamler et david 10.jpg
    hamler et david 10.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 505
  • hamler et david 11.jpg
    hamler et david 11.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 451
  • hamler et david 12.jpg
    hamler et david 12.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 458
  • hamler et david 13.jpg
    hamler et david 13.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 454
  • hamler et david 15.jpg
    hamler et david 15.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 479
I think maybe a new innovative topic, CRUCIFIXION FASHION SHOW.

The condemned ones line up here, made to put on this pretty attire and march up and down on the fashion runway. An unusual spectacle this is, not the usual arrogant costumes of the day for the rich and famous, but the best loin cloth to preview the prisoner on his death march to skull hill. The attire for all 6 is certainly erotic but I prefer prisoners 1 and 5 left to right, as more is suggestively revealed. And, I think the G strings present them better. Of course all will be stripped naked when crucified. The loin clothes are very detailed, and will be cleaned between executions. Do any want to vote on their preferred prisoners?
Actually I made a questionnaire about it and most wanted to see them in the nude. I actually think that a string is the modern version of the loincloth, however a good crucifixation is probably best with a jockstrap, because it let your asshole free for the cornu:

Jockstrap use for cornu.

jock.jpg

There is nothing like it in the world. My MASTER follows the Roman practice of handing the victim over to "vulgarians" who sexually abuse him prior to the actual crucifixion. Historically these were well endowed Nubians from Africa who entertained the crowd by forcing the man being crucified into a variety of sexual acts, including oral and anal sex, rimming, etc. Three of my MASTER'S friends are black men with extremely big penises who enjoy fucking smaller men like me. After an hour or more of that kind of fucking I can swallow the cornu easily.
Guess we 2 are already quite dilated, so we won't be impressed by some Nubians, but imagine the same as a ritual on a bachelorette party ;-) . Then the bride came to lower the groom from his sedile, well or probably not when his show was not convincing.

I cant remember where I did read that, but it was an interesting article on the net about "nakedness in ancient times" and how we look upon it today - the conclusion was, that in Greco/Roman ancient times nakedness was far more common and "natural" than we think today - not only because of the climate, but for tradition. The Romans borrowed many ancient traditions from the Greeks. Starting with sports/exercises in nakedness n the "school" (gymnasium), to theaters, hard labour in corporeal work in nakedness (not only for slaves), to the arena, to the orgy... and so on.

So I think the nakedness of a victim when it came to punishment/torture/execution was not exactly unusual. Regarding the crucifixion of Jesus many scholars set their focus on the special "jewish traditions", even Pilate and the Romans could not overcome, and their "teaching against nakedness" and argue, that may be the reason why Jesus (and other victims) would have been granted a loincloth to cover the nakedness, when he was crucified near Jerusalem. I am not sure about this.

I think, to feel ashamed when being confronted with nakedness is a newer phenomenon that is closely connected to the upcoming rule of christian religion and their "moral teachings" over the centuries dominating after the Roman empire. But that happened after Jesus execution and even we, in modern times, are still under that influence and it is internalized, that nudity is something ... improper to "show" - a rule, thats now permanently present in art, movies, depictions of all kind - despite all "liberalism" we have today.
In Roman times, clothing was an expression of social status, nakedness was appropriate in athletics and the baths. Nakedness itself was not sexualized when in the proper social contexts. Complete nakedness on the cross was the norm, not for sexual objectification, but to completely empty and denigrate the social worth of the crucified victim.

Quick supply and demand logic:

IF:
Most male doms want female subs, and
There are more male doms than available female subs
THEN:
There is a huge demand for female subs being unfulfilled.

However I don't think most male doms are willing to settle for male subs. Some do settle for "femboys" and "traps" though, i.e. male subs that are passably feminine. Femboy subs are often more dedicated and have a higher pain tolerance, and with a cock cage you'd barely notice they aren't female (in fact the cage can keep them persistently horny and yielding their two available holes).

With actual female subs being in such high demand and picky we will probably see femboy subs becoming increasingly popular.
So when using the traditional loincloth, probably the viewer and even the executioners will probably do not know what they crucified, so this might be the reason to use that, and only gay or bisexual oriented ones and all females of course want to see this ugly dangle, or even worse, hard cum shooting dicks.

Seeing as there is a bit of activity in here at the moment, here are some more pics, a bit of a mix

crucified_thief_by_clizio89-d7a1qxz.jpgcaught_runaway_slave_by_clizio89-d7ajk8m.jpgFranz von stuck crucifixion.pngCrucifixion3.jpgcristo-cellini-escorial1.jpgcristo2.jpgbarbnutsPic_4350 (128).jpgBizarre-Nightmare-Crucified-Slave.jpgcharity_sport_calendar_10_by_3d_waxx_dculi6u.jpgistockphoto-1257858118-612x612.jpg

Attachments

• Crucifixion_lesson_1 (1).jpg
    Crucifixion_lesson_1 (1).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Crucifixion_Lesson_2.jpg
    Crucifixion_Lesson_2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Crucifixion_lesson_4.jpg
    Crucifixion_lesson_4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 377

Attachments

• acuta_crux_by_clizio89-da4iabbj.jpg