Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I get the historical value of circumcision and the joy of authentic reproductions, being an uncut male, we (my Ms and I) have found some really positive additions to the fun of being on the cross as she is very fond of on cross torments.....both orgasm denial and CBT. So, she got some lighter rope and loves to attach it to the foreskin and give it a yank, or attach to pull me out farther from the cross. Having a foreskin, while not historicially correct is a treat and delight.

There is nothing historically incorrect about having a foreskin on the cross, unless you are playing out a Judean scenario. Really, most victims of Rome would not have been circumcised. Wasn't it Domitian who is recorded as mocking a Jewish captive for his circumcised state? And at least one emperor banned the practice, if I remember correctly.

Have you tried any ball torment, Catholicschoolboi?

From Dream Boy Bondage

vlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h47m28s857.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h48m01s263.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h48m19s037.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h48m47s639.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h48m58s403.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h49m13s912.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h57m57s178.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-14-10h58m18s359.png

A Jungle Crucifixion

brave soldiers shot down in a remote jungle in South East Asia. The villagers are angry and demand revenge for the lives lost, homes ruined to to the overhead bombings. They will all die on the poles slowly, a modern crucifixion of sorts. They all take delight in participation in the torture and eventually deaths, on into the night.

Attachments

• POWslowexecution2.jpg
    POWslowexecution2.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 423
  • POWslowexecution2PAINT.jpg
    POWslowexecution2PAINT.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 415
  • POWslowexecution.jpg
    POWslowexecution.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 459
Phlebas- yes, CBT is a favorite or my Ms. SHe loves to bind, add weights, use clamps but hates impact for some reason. One of her favorite activities on a St Andrews cross is to post a large dildo on the cross, tie me to it and shove it up my ass. She then places her chair in front of it and ties a loop around my balls. Pulls and shoves me back with her foot. Forcing the dildo in and out of my ass at her pleasure. She forbids me to cum this way as it might get on her boots and that is totally against the rules. Punishments vary but are indeed unpleasent. She is a creative sort.

Phlebas- yes, CBT is a favorite or my Ms. SHe loves to bind, add weights, use clamps but hates impact for some reason. One of her favorite activities on a St Andrews cross is to post a large dildo on the cross, tie me to it and shove it up my ass. She then places her chair in front of it and ties a loop around my balls. Pulls and shoves me back with her foot. Forcing the dildo in and out of my ass at her pleasure. She forbids me to cum this way as it might get on her boots and that is totally against the rules. Punishments vary but are indeed unpleasent. She is a creative sort.
Females are in general more cruel than males, your experience seems to be consistent with my expectations.

A Jungle Crucifixion

brave soldiers shot down in a remote jungle in South East Asia. The villagers are angry and demand revenge for the lives lost, homes ruined to to the overhead bombings. They will all die on the poles slowly, a modern crucifixion of sorts. They all take delight in participation in the torture and eventually deaths, on into the night.
Starring your boy, Brad Davis, as the POW captured by sadistic VC women. They strip and parade him thru the village before his torture. What will they do to him? They have never seen a naked white man before.... I think these scenes may appeal to a lot straight men out there.

Attachments

• b.davisPOW1.jpg
    b.davisPOW1.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 399
  • b.davis POW.jpg
    b.davis POW.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 432
Starring your boy, Brad Davis, as the POW captured by sadistic VC women. They strip and parade him thru the village before his torture. What will they do to him? They have never seen a naked white man before.... I think these scenes may appeal to a lot straight men out there.
Yes I love the interaction of the sadistic and vengeful women who play a bit with him first and then turn him over to the waiting soldiers. A fire burns in the background as if as a reminder of the damage he caused. The vicious Cong string him naked to the frame the play with the cigars from the jarhead's provisions. They laugh at the hissing sounds from the tip of his penis.

Attachments

• POW Torture 8.jpg
    POW Torture 8.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 479
Yes I love the interaction of the sadistic and vengeful women who play a bit with him first and then turn him over to the waiting soldiers. A fire burns in the background as if as a reminder of the damage he caused. The vicious Cong string him naked to the frame the play with the cigars from the jarhead's provisions. They laugh at the hissing sounds from the tip of his penis.
The POW is paraded naked and the villagers come out to see and mock him.
Later, he's handed over to some sadistic VC women to do the torture.

before the villagers.jpg VC torture1 with caps.jpg VC torture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
actually the candle test is the other way around.

View attachment 995820
Haha, but it's too dangerous to do it within the village walls because if the victim passes gas, it would be like having flame thrower shooting off and you know these folks used dried palm fronts for roofing materials. Thus, they move the prisoner to into the bamboo forest for the anal flame test. LOL.

Attachments

• candle1.jpg
    candle1.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 347
Haha, but it's too dangerous to do it within the village walls because if the victim passes gas, it would be like having flame thrower shooting off and you know these folks used dried palm fronts for roofing materials. Thus, they move the prisoner to into the bamboo forest for the anal flame test. LOL.
That is why the candle must be put that way to prevent accidents. I tried to establish that nice idea as tradition for the advent and sent the one candle as 1st advent postcard to some of my special friends, but they didn't went to celebrate the second advent with 2 candles, these inhibited gays with their uptight holes didn't answered! Probably id the girl could lend me the AK-47, I could convince them..

Bamboo torture: After a long night of torments, those viscous VC women resort to their favorite torture, the bamboo.
This will be a slow and agonizing death for the prisoner.
CRUEL! But happened in real,

However you forgot to tell us, why those prisoners of wars, have been subject to that final destiny. We have a clue in the other picture. The POW failed to satisfy their asian guards. And I hope all have at least a final satisfaction like this one.

Attachments

• VC torture1 with caps.jpg
    VC torture1 with caps.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 331
Don't forget there were lucky ones which were used till the end of the war and beyond,

such as this former GI

images.jpeg

and those more lucky GIs finding male prison guards

jap1.jpg
surely he will soon forgot, those ugly American females.

And to follow through on the interest of bamboo torture, this well applies to this muscular jarhead. What a thrill it is for the villagers(both male and female) to watch him struggle on the frame and try to arch up and remain tip toes as long as possible. Much like crucifixion, this is prolonged and agonizing torture.

Attachments

• POW Torture 8 pAINT.jpg
    POW Torture 8 pAINT.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 277
Is this some sort of ritual?
Good question. Do not know any ritualistic form. There are a bunch of Spanish artist who like to put things up their asses. There is one pegging I know of, one let himself fist for "artistic reasons". I planned to make a series of pics to the advent. We have the tradition to put a candle more every Sunday we approach x.mas (probably you do that also. However it did not work out, because I couldn't put more than one burning candle in the ass before the self-timer made the pics---Wie-macht-man-einen-Adventskranz-selbst.jpg

And to follow through on the interest of bamboo torture, this well applies to this muscular jarhead. What a thrill it is for the villagers(both male and female) to watch him struggle on the frame and try to arch up and remain tip toes as long as possible. Much like crucifixion, this is prolonged and agonizing torture.
These three do not yet know their cruel destiny as war, or ass heroes.....vintage-military-shower-time-dimaria-cynthia.jpg

CRUEL! But happened in real,

However you forgot to tell us, why those prisoners of wars, have been subject to that final destiny. We have a clue in the other picture. The POW failed to satisfy their asian guards. And I hope all have at least a final satisfaction like this one.
Haha. Well, the reasons may be from:
1. Revenge for bombing and burning of their village.
2. Sexual frustration for not getting any from their male comrades.
3. Penis envy.
4. Failure to solve that math problem you gave: Buffalo rider A heading to the rice paddy in Village B at 5km/hr. Buffalo rider B heading in the opposite from Village B to Village A at 3km/hr. The distance between the two villages is 5 km. They started their trek at 8 AM in the morning on the common trail connecting the two villages. At which point do they meet and at which time? Though this is meant for humor but, knowing you, you will solve this math problem to save the poor marine from the cruel fate.

Haha. Well, the reasons may be from:
1. Revenge for bombing and burning of their village.
2. Sexual frustration for not getting any from their male comrades.
3. Penis envy.
4. Failure to solve that math problem you gave: Buffalo rider A heading to the rice paddy in Village B at 5km/hr. Buffalo rider B heading in the opposite from Village B to Village A at 3km/hr. The distance between the two villages is 5 km. They started their trek at 8 AM in the morning on the common trail connecting the two villages. At which point do they meet and at which time? Though this is meant for humor but, knowing you, you will solve this math problem to save the poor marine from the cruel fate.
1) Here the bombardier aims at a Japanese village, I see your point:

images-1.jpeg

2./3.) One of my special friends shouted out, when I told him that I had some massage from an asian gay: "But the asian dicks are worth nothing.", could be the girls are not satisfied (actually he had a bigger dick, but I guess that is already too much information!)

4: Let us see: The added speed is 3+5=8 km/h, the whole distance is 5 km, so the need, v=s/t ==> t=s/v = 5/8 h = 37 min and 30 seconds, the distance
is, from A: s = vt = 3 time 5/8 km = about 2 km from A at 8hours 37min and 5 seconds. But we will not say it before at least 3+5 inches are in his ass for 37 Minutes and 30 seconds. Finally we want to see that!

Back
Top Bottom