Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Crucifixion preview. I often think of that trial before, then the scourging and then finally presenting the prisoners to an eagerly awaiting and lustful mob. Many I think will follow these rebels to Skull Hill.

Attachments

• crucifixion rebel 31 death march PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion rebel 31 death march PAINT.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 438
  • crucifixion rebel 31 death march.jpg
    crucifixion rebel 31 death march.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 464
cruxmale.gifcrux m.jpgcrux m2.pngcrux m1.jpgcruxmale.jpg

Vindex the rebel is arrested with his accomplices. Placed on the ground he awaits his fate. He is flogged from the front on an "x" shaped cross. Caning for other accomplices of his gang. The accomplices are led to the torture and the last cross is for me, Vindex. Fantasy, fantasy......

Adding to the mix.
This is to follow up on your crucifixion of dark skins, and it is no intention of mine to stir up any controversial fires. This could also be set in a colosseum, exotic prisoners from captured territories crucified for public entertainment. Does anyone know the artist? There were several more in the series, including a very hot scourging of the three.

Attachments

• crucifixion trio black PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion trio black PAINT.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 387
  • crucifixion trio black.jpg
    crucifixion trio black.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 451

Attachments

• candle and anal1.png
    candle and anal1.png
    542.3 KB · Views: 405
  • LARGE-17cm-Rainbow-Penis-Candle-Big-Willy-Dildo.jpg
    LARGE-17cm-Rainbow-Penis-Candle-Big-Willy-Dildo.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 279
  • Penis-Kerze-Phallus-Erotik-Gag-Party-Fetisch-Schwanz-_1.jpg
    Penis-Kerze-Phallus-Erotik-Gag-Party-Fetisch-Schwanz-_1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 294
  • 81Fpp82EJlL._AC_SL1383_.jpg
    81Fpp82EJlL._AC_SL1383_.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 262
Sure, "you can have your cake and eat it, too." An old saying in English. LOL.
How about some candles shaped as dildos? I thought this idea was original but, when it comes to kinks, others had already explored this idea.
And remember to play it safe. Always have the proper safety equipment nearby. :flamethrower2:
The candle is found very often. I mean the one pic is from De Caprio(!), there is a famous comic from Manara (Click)

images-2.jpeg

and you know the clip

Superb art Scott. I love the face expressions, the mirth on the guards faces as they plan the slow crucifixion. Also the temptress. It is her job to keep the prisoner hard, harvest the semen as he suffers on the wood. This will be a very crowd pleasing execution.

new story request from slave1: I'm looking for a victim crucified on a tree near a lake or river (wearing briefs or speedo and stripped before the feet are tied, with skulls on the ground and then nude with a skull cover the crotch.
first part: explorer captured for sacrifice

Attachments

• skull0a.png
    skull0a.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 393
  • skull0b.png
    skull0b.png
    3 MB · Views: 345
  • skull3.png
    skull3.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 317
  • skull6.png
    skull6.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 322
  • skull12.png
    skull12.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 330
  • skull14.png
    skull14.png
    3 MB · Views: 359
  • skull15.png
    skull15.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 451
I've been unproductive this year, but here are two of mine for those who aren't following my manip thread
ph397.jpgph399.jpg
I do like crucified men at the mercy of women :)
One modern, and one Roman.

And some Mike Carcel work, all male
three.jpghard.jpgcrun_a.jpgC-Next+paying+customer.jpgG-Flogging.jpgM-job-well-done.jpg

I've been unproductive this year, but here are two of mine for those who aren't following my manip thread
View attachment 1017777View attachment 1017778
I do like crucified men at the mercy of women :)
One modern, and one Roman.

And some Mike Carcel work, all male
View attachment 1017779View attachment 1017780View attachment 1017781View attachment 1017782View attachment 1017783View attachment 1017784

Attachments

• crucifixion carcel 15.jpg
    crucifixion carcel 15.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 454
MCarcel is the best!!! I have always liked this very morbid one; a combination of impalement with growing bamboo. A sadist crowd bet on how he shall die. this would make for a good story.

Back
Top Bottom