Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Crucifixion preview. I often think of that trial before, then the scourging and then finally presenting the prisoners to an eagerly awaiting and lustful mob. Many I think will follow these rebels to Skull Hill
The follow up. The naked death march, there is so much to add to this. I am tempted to write a story.

Attachments

• Crucifixion rebel 33.JPG
    Crucifixion rebel 33.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 393
  • Crucifixion rebel 33 death march 2 snip.JPG
    Crucifixion rebel 33 death march 2 snip.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 372
  • crucifixion rebel 33 death march 3 snip.JPG
    crucifixion rebel 33 death march 3 snip.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 350
I've been unproductive this year, but here are two of mine for those who aren't following my manip thread
View attachment 1017777View attachment 1017778
I do like crucified men at the mercy of women :)
The left one ist absolutely great! :)

To continue the theme of the public death march. To have the prisoners elevated but highly visible excites the crowd. Many will follow to the death site. Do any others have candidates for this march??

Attachments

• Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large (2).jpg
    Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large (2).jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 389
  • Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large (3).jpg
    Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large (3).jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 390
  • Crucifixion Rebel 4 transport.jpg
    Crucifixion Rebel 4 transport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 402
A Crucifixion preview. I often think of that trial before, then the scourging and then finally presenting the prisoners to an eagerly awaiting and lustful mob. Many I think will follow these rebels to Skull Hill.
I can't help liking the image of the guy protecting his cock while being pushed forwards. A bad boy reduced to a frightened boy!

I've been unproductive this year, but here are two of mine for those who aren't following my manip thread
View attachment 1017777View attachment 1017778
I do like crucified men at the mercy of women :)
One modern, and one Roman.

And some Mike Carcel work, all male
View attachment 1017779View attachment 1017780View attachment 1017781View attachment 1017782View attachment 1017783View attachment 1017784
For a woman about to destroy(?) a crucified man's tecsticles she doesn't seem very concerned, does she?:confused:

Is that the same guy on the cross? Actually he looks more masculine to me than JB.
(I'm not sure what you mean by photoshopping myself into the pic?! And I'm not much of a photoshopper anyway)
Masculine yes, but Biber has bigger attributes... Well just an idea with the photoshop (naturally one uses other programs now).

Back
Top Bottom