Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

Go to CruxDreams.com
What do you find appealing about crucifixion? The spectacle, nudity, emotion, theater, fear, exposure, shame, suffering, power, erotica, helplessness, embarrassment, dominance, submission, etc.?
Be careful how you respond. I don’t think you can erase later.
I like it for all of the above.

Oops. Looks like my post idea fell down in a flooded basement
Was looking for short answers but if you have a short answer let me have it.

I like being in the middle of the action as the one crucified. All that attention is enjoyable.
How sad if you had to be crucified and nobody cared enough to come. That would be the worst!
Well other than the nailing part. Gravity is no friend either.

What do you find appealing about crucifixion? The spectacle, nudity, emotion, theater, fear, exposure, shame, suffering, power, erotica, helplessness, embarrassment, dominance, submission, etc.?
I try to look at it from different perspective for the Romans it was different that it would be in our time, as viewer it is different than as victim. Today one could organise it as erotic Theater or as shameful experience for the victims.

I would say it even changes from time to time: Sometimes its simply erotic to see a beautifull female body nailed helplessly, exposed and shamelessly delivered to the crowd, even without torture or great suffering. Sometimes i want to see the suffering, the whip marks and further torture. sometimes i want myself to be nailed and be abused by women.
I find it diffucult to describe others what really turns me on at crucifixions, hangings, impalements and beheadings.
I am even not really sure if i would like role-playing it in real life. Could be that leaving it as what it is, a fantasy, is the real thrill. But who knows for sure...

For me, it was seeing crucifixion videos from Dream Boy Bondage. I have no attachment to the Christian aspects of the act, so the videos were my first exposure to it as BDSM play. I got so excited seeing how what seemed like a simple tying position could cause so much suffering and how beautiful the men looked when they struggled uselessly to breathe and writhe and not be fucked senselessly by a cornu.

For me all is all about the nude body AND the scream, agony and pain (who is something very near with the making of love)
AND also the arms wide open. I always think she is opening the arm for me.
I dont remember the first time I was excited about that... But surely Quoom and the Barbarian Queen (I dont have no memory before that). :):);)

0001 CRUX [(H58)].jpeg002 cruxMariusZebo test render 85159262_p0 [(H58)].jpg003Sabina_Nailing_Scene_14-2_0001 [(H58)].jpg004 Crux quoom kc013 [(H58)].jpg

Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

That's the title of this thread and it's pretty self-explanatory; you're not being asked to develop fantasy stories about the crucifixion, but to share here with other forum members when and how this fantasy started in you. I have the impression that some people are getting a bit lost.
There are other threads for developing stories.
Just an observation.

Translated with DeepL

Last edited by a moderator:
At the begining, this idea came to me to watch women suffering in harsh pain, and of course Google answers "Makar etc. It was ten years ago.

Therefore i discovered Makar Crux and really love his slave-models screaming, crying as "dancing" on the Cross to get some relief. The way as Jenya or Alice "passed away" on the Cross, the very moment they surrendered from exhaustion.....it's my orgasm.... I watched all the Makar's slave, and enjoyed every details, for example a slave crucified upside-down : her face distorted by extreme pain and discomfort ....

And from one year, my own fantasy is to be crucified by women with previous pre-crux torture : whipping, etc. To be naked with my genitals in front of women. To be vulnerable, to feel the pain, the humiliation.... I have the scenario in my mind (i could detail it if some are interested in) however i don't have the women to inflict me the ordeal.....

Here a picture of the pain on cross : watch her face in pain....

Attachments

• upside.jpg
    upside.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 323
Like most people on this forum, I got interested in crucifixions very early.

My parents are interested in history and we often visited famous churches such as the Wieskirche in Steingaden, Ettal Abbey, Cologne Cathedral or Speyer Cathedral.

When we went on vacation, we always visited the churches all around in the vacation area.

I wasn't interested in that when I was young, but when I was supposed to go to First Communion, we rehearsed in a church the hymns to be sung during Communion Mass and we practiced how to position ourselves to receive Communion to go. I was eight years old then.

In this church there was a life-size crucifix, the body of which looked very real. It came over me all of a sudden. I couldn't take my eyes off that crucifix. I was completely fascinated by the half-naked body that was nailed to this big cross and the most unbelievable fantasies arose in my head all by itself.

I really wanted to be in that nailed man's place. I started imagining all sorts of different scenarios.

Sometimes I was crucified in the schoolyard as a punishment, sometimes in front of the town hall on the market square in a medieval fantasy world with kings and dragons. Above all, this fantasy land had done it to me. Again and again I invented the most different scenarios.

Most of the time I was nailed to the cross in front of a large crowd, but I also fantasized about being a victim to some dark forces (dragons threatening the land or demons trying to invade the land from the mountains, etc.) crucified all alone outside the city gates. The sacrifice caused the country to be rid of the threat.

In all my imaginations I have never died. I was always saved beforehand or taken off the cross after a ritual and healed in a temple/church.

I didn't want to die and when I saw pictures of the Way of the Cross in the communion church, I was fascinated by the picture in which Jesus was crucified with the two thiefs. The thiefs were not nailed but tied to the cross.

I liked that very much and I alternately imagined being nailed or tied to a cross.

Before my first communion I used to get bored when my parents visited churches on vacation, but after my first communion I suddenly became very interested when we visited a new church and I always looked at the crucifixes and other depictions of the Crucifixion.

When I hit puberty, the whole thing got an erotic touch. I got aroused by the idea of being crucified. That has remained the case to this day.

As it turns out, many here on the forum felt the same way as I did.

Hello Kathrin,
The way you describe it fits me very well. I have also visited various churches on my travels and looked at pictures and statues where people were crucified. There was often not much expertise involved.
When I see a picture of a crucified person today, I feel differently, I almost see and experience what happened there.

I don't want to experience one, I want to inflict it on women :jump1:

I assume for most other people it started from a religious Christian background, which is completely understandable. For me, though, it actually stems from my interest in my country's ancient history and the role crucifixion played in it. I love maledom and the female form, and crucifixion combines both beautifully.

I think my crucifixion fantasies started when I was a teenager some years ago. I attended a very conservative high school. Its your typical catholic school with crosses seemingly put everywhere. In fact, they were so common that it would be rather strange not to see those small wooden crosses somewhere. Young me always wondered what it would be like to be tied up to one, although I just viewed it with an innocent curiosity at the time.

I think it was during one of the school's foundation week celebrations that I started to associate crucifixions with a sexual undertone. Every year, students set up booths as a way to fundraise for school supplies. One of these booths is called a prison booth.The way the booth works is that someone will announce on the loudspeakers the students who will be imprisoned (for example if they're wearing red clothes, or if they're wearing glasses), and the wardens will try to chase those students down and put them in a makeshift prison cage (not really a cage, just an area enclosed by metal fences) where they were bound together by the waist using plastic ropes. To get out, you have to either pay, escape, or do something that will make you look silly (like make faces, or act like a monkey).

Anyways, one time I was one of the students who was captured. I was of course unwilling to pay "bail" because I'm a cheapskate :p . The cage was nearly full at the time so the wardens decided to let us out but only after parading us prisoners in the schoolyard. Of course teenage me found the whole experience very much erotic, something about being bound with the other prisoners and being publicly humiliated just turned me on. I mentioned earlier that there were crosses everywhere in that school and I started fantasizing about what it would be like to be punished in that way and what it would feel like to hang on a cross. I fantasized about our "parade" actually ending with all of us condemned crucified side-by-side to be gawked and taunted at by the other students.

I went home and started to google for images of erotic crucifixions specifically ones where a lot of people are crucified. On one of my searches i stumbled upon this lovely community and discovered that im not the only one with this niche fantasy. I eventually got into BDSM stuff as a whole and the rest is history

p.s. it's always funny when conservative/religious schools inadvertently shape students to be the opposite of what they intended XD

I think my crucifixion fantasies started when I was a teenager some years ago. I attended a very conservative high school. Its your typical catholic school with crosses seemingly put everywhere. In fact, they were so common that it would be rather strange not to see those small wooden crosses somewhere. Young me always wondered what it would be like to be tied up to one, although I just viewed it with an innocent curiosity at the time.

I think it was during one of the school's foundation week celebrations that I started to associate crucifixions with a sexual undertone. Every year, students set up booths as a way to fundraise for school supplies. One of these booths is called a prison booth.The way the booth works is that someone will announce on the loudspeakers the students who will be imprisoned (for example if they're wearing red clothes, or if they're wearing glasses), and the wardens will try to chase those students down and put them in a makeshift prison cage (not really a cage, just an area enclosed by metal fences) where they were bound together by the waist using plastic ropes. To get out, you have to either pay, escape, or do something that will make you look silly (like make faces, or act like a monkey).

Anyways, one time I was one of the students who was captured. I was of course unwilling to pay "bail" because I'm a cheapskate :p . The cage was nearly full at the time so the wardens decided to let us out but only after parading us prisoners in the schoolyard. Of course teenage me found the whole experience very much erotic, something about being bound with the other prisoners and being publicly humiliated just turned me on. I mentioned earlier that there were crosses everywhere in that school and I started fantasizing about what it would be like to be punished in that way and what it would feel like to hang on a cross. I fantasized about our "parade" actually ending with all of us condemned crucified side-by-side to be gawked and taunted at by the other students.

I went home and started to google for images of erotic crucifixions specifically ones where a lot of people are crucified. On one of my searches i stumbled upon this lovely community and discovered that im not the only one with this niche fantasy. I eventually got into BDSM stuff as a whole and the rest is history

p.s. it's always funny when conservative/religious schools inadvertently shape students to be the opposite of what they intended XD
My 12 years of Catholic school shaped me into the BDSM loving, atheist biker, with crux fantasies guy I became.

for me the cross is the ultimative torture instrument, once made for executions ,that turns me on, but the
big different to other execution devices ,guillotine or electric chair.. i can play with ,use the cross for light or hard bdsm sessions without harm , ropes or cuffs , with or without supported feet , everything is possible.
and the displayed position is perfect for other torturings, i love to hang on it .
it was hard to find people that understand and share my fetish, i am glad that i found some
From that side crucifixion is the method which can easily changed from the historical torture/execution method to an erotic play, beheading and the like can not, probably impalement can be also used for that.

What I am missing from you the so far is the sportive or say athletic challenge:
- How long can you hang on the cross?
- Are you up to being nude and exposed to public, friends or families?
- For males only: Do you dream to show (if possible, it is debated) an erection or cumshots to public, friends or families?
- How about a penetration challenge with cornus?

You forgot curiosity, as viewer in the audience one probably knows the one on the cross, or one likes to see the nude females or males, same for loincloth wearing ones. I would be interested to see, how the person behaves...

Like many here, I too went to a parochial school, but I didn't get ideas of bondage from there. Back when I was in the sixth grade, I was about eleven or twelve, I had come across some photos of the notorious Bettie Page, the bondage queen of the late 1950's. I found this excited me, and I became fascinated by bondage. I read where she made a lot of her own outfits, and as I got into bondage, I made my own outfits, too. Well, they were mostly G-strings or thongs, but for that time period, would be considered very naughty, or even obscene. The house that I lived in had an attic, and both my parents worked, so I had the place to myself for a couple of hours every day, when I came home from school. There was an old mirror in the attic that I used to look at myself, when I did, I saw a flat chested girl in a G-string. I eventually got into crucifixion bondage. I was fascinated a few years ago to see Makar's, "Mila's Crux Encyclopedia". I had done just about every one of those positions by the time I was fourteen. Cool!

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 152
  • th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 183
Im not crazy guy, but i must addmit, when i saw first time Ramon Martinez work i tottaly liked because i never seen woman on cross instead Jesus Christ.
That I also wanted to have one of my own, but my artistic skills are weak, and I don't know anything about 3D modeling,

I made an account on DeviantART hoping to find someone who can make my dream, somehow I didn't have the courage to openly admit what I need, then I came across the XPS program (Xna Posing Studio)
When I sat on it for two hours, I decided that this is what I'm looking for, although I didn't come across naked female models from video games at that time, So that's why I placed the dying lara croft to the two models of wooden planks in shape of cross. and become happy.

and to this day I still use this program, and I found a cross model where I can adjust its length, and it has a footrest, which is also adjustable
Since I came across this forum, maybe someday I'll post my work, although I'd rather work on it a bit more, because mainly my poses of dying characters are... too standard you know, nailed wirsts, and single nail for booth feets in almost letter Y style on latin cross.

Yes, Ramon Martinez's work is fabulous, but many have religious notes, with crowns of thorns and nails. I prefer more secular illustrations. I, also, have done some manipulated photos, but I just take two or three photos and go into the "Edit" mode on my computer, and blend them together. Here's an example, and yes the male in this is over 18.

Attachments

• 664_1000.jpg
    664_1000.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom