Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry, this old English teacher can't refrain from a comment:
why capitalize youth? Why not capitalize I?
sorry, the age will be edited by the admin, so some words missed
my english is not the best i know
Youth is looked up to here. At least when it's shapely and nailed on a cross!

I use i when i'm in slavegirl mode and addressing Male Masters.

It’s interesting to me as someone who was raised Christian and is now an atheist that you could take it literally and also pursue sexual kinky behavior. How do you reconcile your beliefs with your sexual gratification?
I think the catholic church overestimate the "sexula sins" over the other sins. Sin is disobedience to GOD. And looking at the crucifixion I am understanding that Jesus was killed in a horrible, sexually harrassed and other unanceptable way to overcome the death and the world (including the sexual things associated with it). There are 2 ways to adress that. You can either leave out any details and just acknowledge it, or you go in the complete details. In that sense any depiction of a CF member nude on a cross, or Baracuss-Style with loincloth helps more in understanding the situation that stylised and softenend crosses in a church.

Ok, I can contribute to this thread too :) The first fantasies about my whipping and crucifixion date back to the first grade of elementary school. I come from a religious family and went to Catholic school and of course religion was compulsory. So there were a lot of crucifixion motifs around me, and I soon began to realize that I felt a strange but very good feeling at the thought. I kept thinking about it and imagining different scenarios in which I was first scourged and finally nailed to a cross. I started self-whipping at about 8-9 years old because it got me very excited. I was playing Jesus and that I was suffering the same way he was suffering

I am not convinced that christian/catholic childhood is the "root cause" for our fantasy. I think it helps to uncover it. But i think that many people have this fantasy but are just lacking the "starting point". Speaking for myself: why would i then be so fascinated by hanging or impaled women? There is no such scene in the bible (at least not that i am aware of).
But making a absolute taboo out of it, increases the excitement!

It is fantastic to read about the origins of our "crux" fantasy, for many of us there is a certain communion in the way we have been immersed in this fantasy.
To my knowledge CF is the only site where we are allowed to share and communicate about our personal approach to the crucifixion.

If we look at history from a window in the wall of the present, could we not imagine that all of us here, men and women, believers and non-believers, are the reincarnation of our crucified characters in the ancient world ?

That in the distant past we may have met in a mass crucifixion; all sexes and genders together, tortured, whipped and crucified either in arenas, or along the Via Appia, or to satisfy a despot ?

And now we wake up in a new life where the suffering of that other life has been transformed into a highly eroticized and addictive sado-masochistic fantasy embedded in our DNA.

And our spirit, our ego, via the corridors of time, likes to plunge back into this universe which, in compensation for the suffering endured, now provides us with enjoyment.

Utopia? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't; who knows.

If we look at history from a window in the wall of the present, could we not imagine that all of us here, men and women, believers and non-believers, are the reincarnation of our crucified characters in the ancient world ?

That in the distant past we may have met in a mass crucifixion; all sexes and genders together, tortured, whipped and crucified either in arenas, or along the Via Appia, or to satisfy a despot ?

And now we wake up in a new life where the suffering of that other life has been transformed into a highly eroticized and addictive sado-masochistic fantasy embedded in our DNA.

And our spirit, our ego, via the corridors of time, likes to plunge back into this universe which, in compensation for the suffering endured, now provides us with enjoyment.

Utopia? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't; who knows.
Intriguing thought!
Past and present connected trough a wormhole in time!

There are more souls today living than living in the past, but nothing prevents people to have memories of ancient living people in their current memories, probably that the same memory is in different people. In my case a vivid memory of lying in a german uniform (Lieutnant) near Moskau, but nothing about crucifixion, I regret....

I have often wondered about reincarnation and whether those who were killed in brutal ways in the past would carry that trauma in some way…
See a therapist!

:)

Back
Top Bottom