Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!

I don't know what happened... I somehow missed the updates in this thread...
I do apologize for going dark so long... Had I read this I would have replied sooner...

So update on the comic:
I 'm currently spell-checking the English version, as it appears I made a lot of mistakes there.
The comic itself is completely finished, so it should be out no later than February :) (Finally)

As a further update: after the release, I will have to upgrade my 3D library, so I won't be starting any new work soon...

Thanks for all the support and well wishes, and all the best in the New Year for every one here too!!! :)

I'm just glad you're OK.
I thought it might be related to one of the tragic conflicts taking place around the world.
Which of course puts everything into VERY real perspective...
Luckily, those things have not impacted me too much... I even managed to contract Covid only twice :)

Hi all!!!

I don't know what happened... I somehow missed the updates in this thread...
I do apologize for going dark so long... Had I read this I would have replied sooner...

So update on the comic:
I 'm currently spell-checking the English version, as it appears I made a lot of mistakes there.
The comic itself is completely finished, so it should be out no later than February :) (Finally)

As a further update: after the release, I will have to upgrade my 3D library, so I won't be starting any new work soon...

Thanks for all the support and well wishes, and all the best in the New Year for every one here too!!! :)
Thanks for the good news!

Hello all,
To "celebrate" the one week release of the new comic, here are two more pictures of it :)
Kind regards,
Marius
View attachment 1433852
This is a nice scene! An experienced woman and a newbie?
'I know, I know - hm - so are you ready?'
'Y-yes, I am ... so ... will you do the talking? Or shall I?'

Back
Top Bottom