Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two new teaser pics from my latest comic "10 Serstertions Part 01" since it's been a while since I posted :)

The comic features 1160 pages at 2260 x 2430 px and is available in English, French and German.
Available at:
Crux-Comics

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You can also reach my website through: https://www.cruxcomics.eu
The webiste domain is being moved, so the original address https://www.crux-comics.eu might not work for a while from the beginning of August onwards untill the move is commplete.
Cheers,
Marius

View attachment 1211689View attachment 1211690
beatifulls

Yes, I would like to know as well.
You created a pronounced degree of tension with the original work and have now apparently, and interminably, left us "hanging."
I support you not for the volume of your work, but for your artistry and story line.
C'mon Marius, let us know!

Does he have any obligations to you?
Yes, as a matter of fact he does. I've always supported him and been a fan and a customer., as have many others. Then you show up purportedly speaking for him and making snide excuses.
By all means tell Marius to take his time. As long as you're around as his "mouthpiece", I'll pass.
Cheers!

Yes, as a matter of fact he does. I've always supported him and been a fan and a customer., as have many others. Then you show up purportedly speaking for him and making snide excuses.
By all means tell Marius to take his time. As long as you're around as his "mouthpiece", I'll pass.
Cheers!
Have you ever thought about the fact that not everything in life goes the way you want??? Your constant questions just annoyed me! That's why I answered - without asking him! From now on I won't interfere anymore and will just wait until he finishes the story.

Hi, Still texting, sadly... But I'm half way done... So it will definitely be done before summer :)
Kind regards,
Marius
And so....
1) You have always been very courteous and responsive. Then you go dark....
2) You also let extremely "annoying" people speak for you during your absence.
3) It's called "life"! If IMPORTANT reasons keep you from production, say that. But say something!
4) Break it up into chapters, I'd pay for that. I think your many fans would do so as well. But, reasonably, they want SOMETHING!

I really don't care any more. If it comes I'll ignore it. My life is busy too and so this will be easy. As great as your work is, there are many other artists to support.
Bottom line, I hope you and yours are well. Stay focused on what is really important to you. This crap obviously is not.

Best regards Marius!

Marius! Bro!
At least let us know you're alive!
BEST wishes! ( I hope you're not going through what I think you may be going through!)

Back
Top Bottom