Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
The terrorist had been crucified on the iron cross. The handcuffs cut into her wrists, after many hours her hands had died, she got more cramps in her arms and legs and breathing became increasingly difficult. She kept getting choking attacks and heart palpitations. Was this still part of her torture or was it her execution?
In any case, she felt like a naked parody of Jesus Christ. Damn it - she didn't want to die like this!

Attachments

• Terror-Jesa 1as.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 1,207
The terrorist had been crucified on the iron cross. The handcuffs cut into her wrists, after many hours her hands had died, she got more cramps in her arms and legs and breathing became increasingly difficult. She kept getting choking attacks and heart palpitations. Was this still part of her torture or was it her execution?
In any case, she felt like a naked parody of Jesus Christ. Damn it - she didn't want to die like this!
To high resolution again.

Beautiful girl, a perfect body!

Brilliant picture...as always. :)
(Even though I much prefer the other skanky Loincloth,she often wears....just saying)
20210215_104016.jpg

Now that she is on the cross, this loincloth must be torn off and the supplicant will be displayed completely naked.
Having said that, I think the nails are really huge, who is the blacksmith who made this? :cool: :cool:
Well, it was probably before the commodity shortage. Iron ore prices are going through the roof, I hear. (Tarana is a great model. It's nice to see someone who is just a real woman and not covered with powder and oil.)

Well, it was probably before the commodity shortage. Iron ore prices are going through the roof, I hear. (Tarana is a great model. It's nice to see someone who is just a real woman and not covered with powder and oil.)
Now that she is on the cross, this loincloth must be torn off and the supplicant will be displayed completely naked.
Having said that, I think the nails are really huge, who is the blacksmith who made this? :cool: :cool:
Well - These Nails have been custom-made for this bitch. Many of you might think Taarna is a kind of female Jesus. But this is not true. Taarna is rather a female Barabbas or a female Judas. I ordered this large nails to couse her a Maximum of pain during her crucifixion.
What are you thinling about Taarna?

Attachments

• 8884.jpg
    8884.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 54884.jpg
    54884.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 945
  • 548484.jpg
    548484.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 933
  • 9988847.jpg
    9988847.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,266
Well - These Nails have been custom-made for this bitch. Many of you might think Taarna is a kind of female Jesus. But this is not true. Taarna is rather a female Barabbas or a female Judas. I ordered this large nails to couse her a Maximum of pain during her crucifixion.
What are you thinling about Taarna?
Very cute,and strong,she will ride the wood a long time....now please commence the crucifixion...

Back
Top Bottom