Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
@SeD and I just finished up a 4 part RP in CW.

The location was the city of Caesarea in Judea at the time of the Jewish Revolt (66-70 CE).

The plot: An Arab prostitute slave girl has been part of a ring of thieves who rob her clients. Since almost all of her clients are Gentiles or Roman soldiers she has also been picking up tidbits (pillow talk) about Roman activities which she is feeding to her Dominus. The Romans become aware of her robbery activities (but not her spying) and spring a trap to capture her in the act. Her accomplices are tortured and disposed of and she is given a choice of being a Roman spy (they need contacts inside the rebels) or being crucified.

She agrees but her reports are fairly disappointing and so the Romans (still not realizing she is a double agent) use her to try and spring a trap on the local rebel forces. Before the trap can be sprung her Dominus disappears with his wealth and most of the other slave girls suspected of gathering information against the Romans also disappear. The rebels think she has been compromised so they leave her in place as bait to see what the Romans will do. The Romans arrest her and the rest of the rebel spy ring disappears leaving her to face Rome's wrath alone.

She tries to bluff her way out of it but is tortured into confessing and crucified.

This will be a 2 part posting:

kisses

willowfall

Slave Spy_001.jpgSlave Spy_002.jpgSlave Spy_003.jpgSlave Spy_004.jpgSlave Spy_005.jpg

Tree travels down the path leading to town. He sees a woman crucified on one of the crosses. It is not an unusual sight. Usually it is men suffering the slow tedious death crucified but disobedient slave women were occasionally put to death this way. This one is different. She has a fine body with a fine shape. She wears jewelry about her neck. She looks down at him and begs him to save her. Tree looks at her breasts heaving with each breath she takes. He thinks she is not a slave being disposed of but a woman of noble background. He thinks she must have done something to deserve the cross and besides, he still needs to get to the market before the good merchandise is sold.

Without concern for her agony, he says "I'll be back this evening. We can discuss freeing you then... if you are still alive."

Had an impromptu RP with Kelderek . He caught her stealing honey, and after torture and rape, she was executed as a warning!

Attachments

• Snapshot_1787.jpg
    Snapshot_1787.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 397
  • Snapshot_1788.jpg
    Snapshot_1788.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 403
  • Snapshot_1790.jpg
    Snapshot_1790.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 423
  • Snapshot_1793.jpg
    Snapshot_1793.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 565
Skyrim BDSM Crucifixion mods. And well the big fun one of Defeat Skyrim Mods that has kinky fun. And more so hard to find more kinky mods for games!

So I was playing Mafia III. We well know that there is a scene in it, when Lincoln kills one of the mafia boses, who is a high ranking member of the KKK, and then he puts hes corpse onto the cross that was ment for burning (and then he lights it).
But I was on a different mission where I had to weaken the enemy mob in one of the districts, and they were having a barbecue - pool party, where the underboss on my kill list was attending. Most of them wore swimsuits and when I shot this guy in the head, he fell in a very unusual pose.
What are the odds? There are not many enemies this naked in the game, and this was the first time I recall that the ragdoll effect made one of them fall in such a perfect crucifixion pose.

Attachments

• 20230902152956_1.jpg
    20230902152956_1.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 425
She was warned not to go outside the city walls during the Siege! Anyone caught by the Romans foraging for food was put on display as a warning! ( I'll post more pic's , but I guess one a day as allowed. Enjoy! love Possum

Attachments

• Snapshot_403.jpg
    Snapshot_403.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 305
Back
Top Bottom