Crucifixion scenes (never mind the breast torture)

Go to CruxDreams.com

algabal

Magistrate
OK guys & gals, I'm back in the fray, although due to continuing circumstances I won't be as much of a regular as before.
Since it appears to be the new custom to collect pics in a single thread I'll make this one the place to reconstitute my previously submitted concoctions.
I will usually leave in the original text.
I won't follow the original stipulation of restricting this to such scenes that include crux as well as various mammary mortifications.
I haven't created any new drawings pertaining to this subject matter over the last few months but there are a number of half-finished ones lying around that I might complete or just post in whatever state they are. These will be added, in time, to the end of the thread.

[Original post from some time in the Paleolithic]
This topic came up in the "Models to crucify" thread. Many of my crux pics feature breast torture and I'm going to collect a selection of those that feature breast skewering / crushing here for the benefit of that discussion.

In one form or another these are all also available at Crux Foundation, sometimes in higher resolution as Foundation takes about 20% larger image file sizes than this forum. However here we have the benefit of thumbnails.

Notice, for those who haven't seen these before, these depictions may strike some as brutal and demeaning; my premise is that once you reach the point where someone decides they are actually going to nail the living flesh and bone of a woman to a cross with gruesome spikes and leave her to die, it is almost inevitable to assume that those who do so will also direct any other form of abuse, battery and degradation at their victim. So I consider it unlikely that a crucifixion would have been a 'clean' event unless there was a special ceremonial reason to do so.

5_iazafg.gif 3_wind_sfn.jpg 1_aehg103c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Crucifixion and breast torture

3 more:
[attachment=0:26u6vgou]16_ofsks_aus1.jpg[/attachment:26u6vgou]
[attachment=1:26u6vgou]21_cxerin5b-extra=).jpg[/attachment:26u6vgou]
[attachment=2:26u6vgou]4_mls0.gif[/attachment:26u6vgou]

4_mls0.gif 21_cxerin5b-extra=).jpg 16_ofsks_aus1.jpg

another 3
[attachment=2:7eawayq3]4_mls41.jpg[/attachment:7eawayq3]
[attachment=1:7eawayq3]4_mls47b.jpg[/attachment:7eawayq3]
[attachment=0:7eawayq3]4_mls76d.jpg[/attachment:7eawayq3]

4_mls41.jpg 4_mls47b.jpg 4_mls76d.jpg

Would it be possible to complete the mis. series with the left hand and foot fixed

ventus17 said:
Would it be possible to complete the mis. series with the left hand and foot fixed
Those are some intence pics!

ventus17 said:

Well that's the idea... someday. Problem is, I'm not a prolific producer of material. The good news is, I know pretty much exactly how the rest of her crucifixion is going to work out, as well as the preceding stuff. The bad news is that I only have a few very preliminary sketches of the other sequences. However if people aren't bored of the series this will of course increase my motivation to revisit her ordeal. Probably I will do some images "out of order" i.e. maybe present the completed crucifixion without going through all the intervening steps in order - and then maybe present the image of her fighting against her captors (which is a possibly very intense scene I have sketched out)

Thanks for giving it some thought,unless I am very much mistaken,members are quite the opposite to bored!
It has the makings of a fantastic martyrdom scenario.

algabal said:
Probably I will do some images "out of order" i.e. maybe present the completed crucifixion without going through all the intervening steps in order - and then maybe present the image of her fighting against her captors (which is a possibly very intense scene I have sketched out)

Works for me, Algabal. Go for it. ;-)

it is beauty of desparate suffering of innocent. whether with torture of breast or not.
additional to others i want to proclaim interest in finishing off of series "MLS".
if you look at first picture how can you ever stop throwing all pain of world at it.
(of course no one has right to demand of you what to do as artist)

These are more colourful but I just can't figure out all that dolby surround stuff.

[attachment=2:id5cdokt]18_gr_ros-2.jpg[/attachment:id5cdokt]
[attachment=1:id5cdokt]6_cxcla26d.jpg[/attachment:id5cdokt]
[attachment=0:id5cdokt]7_brnhma3.jpg[/attachment:id5cdokt]

18_gr_ros-2.jpg 6_cxcla26d.jpg 7_brnhma3.jpg

Yes, thanks pk for finding this classic thread!
Algabal's work ranges from very good to immortal.
His deft drawings convey so well, especially,
the bewildered, terrified, humiliated feelings of the female victims
in the face of the cynical brutality of their tormentors.
A signature touch is A's frequent use of a scrap of bloodstained cloth,
my last shred of decency being stripped away...​

Hell has very nearly frozen over in the time since I posted a crux pic.
So here goes.

We can see what the cross is good for, what the hammer was used for and how the whip strikes.
But what in God's name do they want to harvest with the sickle.... :D
17_nmnw2.jpg
Oh, and there's a tradition that mp5stab has started. Alternative versions. Well this old dinosaur can learn some new tricks too, here's a clean (unwhipped and shaved) version for those who prefer their cruxgirls like that
17_nmnw2un.jpg

So here goes.

We can see what the cross is good for, what the hammer was used for and how the whip strikes.
View attachment 330700
Oh, and there's a tradition that mp5stab has started. Alternative versions. Well this old dinosaur can learn some new tricks too, here's a clean (unwhipped and shaved) version for those who prefer their cruxgirls like that
View attachment 330701
Welcome back, algabal!

So here goes.

View attachment 330700
View attachment 330701

Eul's idea of flicking back and forth between the images to see the whip strike seems to work here. :)

Back
Top Bottom