Crucify me!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm so selfish. I want to be the center of attention. I hate sharing. The worst way to torture me is in a group. I don't have a preference on companions if I must have them.
I agree ,you should be the only girl being killed on the cross From your screams of agony as the nails are hammered into your wrists and feet to your writhing naked body struggling to live and then to watch you convulse as you slowly suffocate ,your breasts shaking, your spread legs quivering and then your final twitches of life before you exhale your last breath...Judith dies naked on her cross....alone for our pleasure.The only movement on her beautiful dead body are the beads of bloody sweat that flow down her glistening pussy

It has been over a month... Maybe I can post some more. The difficulty is that I'm trying to get outdoors with fake blood and that's a lot of effort.
Take you time @JudithJesus :) We will impatiently wait for your next update ;)

It has been over a month... Maybe I can post some more. The difficulty is that I'm trying to get outdoors with fake blood and that's a lot of effort.
There are some great recipes for fake blood online. And indoors is fine for now. Just have a dark setting in the room with candles. If you have an android phone you can set the camera to.

ISO=100

FRAME RATE =30

SHUTTER SPEED=1/60

I wish you all best in your quest for death.(depicted death)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is one of my greatest fantasies. I just need the resources and a trustworthy crew. I've been on this site for several years now, it's been a place to share my paintings and writings. I was just now finally brave enough to take my clothes off and pose.
when you want, i can crucyfy you and make your dream real

Back
Top Bottom