Crucify me!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would gladly return the favor! I long so much to taste the sharp strike of these leather lashes…
It would be a supreme pleasure to undress you and lead you to the sturdy oak whipping frame. There I gently but firmly tie your sweet wrists and ankles to the brass rings and ask "Are you sure dear Judith that you . ." but you cut me off; "Please don't waste another second! Lash me all day if you are strong enough! I have waited so long for this"
With that I swing the first lash onto your gorgeous torso purposely avoiding your tits in case your soft fleshy mammaries are overwhelmed.

I need not have worried. As the lash hit with a resounding 'Thwack' you you cry out; "AAAAAARRRRRGH" followed by gasps and "Please my breasts, don't be afraid!
My tits are begging to you to stimulate them with your harshest strokes."

I was so relieved that you are not a couch masochist, but really want to experience the bliss of inflicted pain. So I resumed your chastisement with enthusistic zeal, covering your irresistible body with stinging red stripes, stopping only to kiss your neck and gently suck your sore nipples. . .

It would be a supreme pleasure to undress you and lead you to the sturdy oak whipping frame. There I gently but firmly tie your sweet wrists and ankles to the brass rings and ask "Are you sure dear Judith that you . ." but you cut me off; "Please don't waste another second! Lash me all day if you are strong enough! I have waited so long for this"
With that I swing the first lash onto your gorgeous torso purposely avoiding your tits in case your soft fleshy mammaries are overwhelmed.

I need not have worried. As the lash hit with a resounding 'Thwack' you you cry out; "AAAAAARRRRRGH" followed by gasps and "Please my breasts, don't be afraid!
My tits are begging to you to stimulate them with your harshest strokes."

I was so relieved that you are not a couch masochist, but really want to experience the bliss of inflicted pain. So I resumed your chastisement with enthusistic zeal, covering your irresistible body with stinging red stripes, stopping only to kiss your neck and gently suck your sore nipple
When I am covered in red and white welts, blood dripping from where they intersect, you throw cold salt water over me and I scream, fully awake and alive with stinging pain. Then you let me loose and I return the favor, delicately tightening the ropes so you are stretched up on the tips of your toes. I step back and use the full weight of my body to unleash my revenge. I swing hard and let the stripes appear all over your back and ass before forcing you to turn around and take as many lashes on your tits and stomach and thighs. You are shaking and struggling when I douse you with the salty water, and you can’t help but scream.

When I am covered in red and white welts, blood dripping from where they intersect, you throw cold salt water over me and I scream, fully awake and alive with stinging pain. Then you let me loose and I return the favor, delicately tightening the ropes so you are stretched up on the tips of your toes. I step back and use the full weight of my body to unleash my revenge. I swing hard and let the stripes appear all over your back and ass before forcing you to turn around and take as many lashes on your tits and stomach and thighs. You are shaking and struggling when I douse you with the salty water, and you can’t help but scream.
. . and I beg you to tie my legs apart to the floor rings to expose my dearest organ.
Zarg hands you a large hollow coned dildo which you dip in the bowl of hot oil and slide it lovingly deep into my pussy.
How I love the warm tube sliding easily into my weloming vagina, so comforting . . . but not for long!
You then place a candle under my legs so the flame enters the hollow shaft.

Inside my vagina the flame does its cruel work and the heat gradually builds right up to my cervix.
I start sobbing, then as my pain turns to outright agony my sobs turn to screams and yells of "MERCY, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP!" and "NO MORE I BEG YOU! "
Far from being detered, you are aroused by my distress!
You ignore my supplications and stand smiling as you admire my flawless naked form (almost as aluring as your own) writhing under your magnificent torment.

Z_Pussy heat.jpg

Finally you turn to Zarg and ask "What do you suggest to for the next course?"
Zarg must have read my mind: "Try these Mistress, I have a feeling she will adore the intense stimulation"

He was so right! My proud nipples were begging for attention and Zarg hands you a pair of his pincers, one of of my favourite instruments.
So you approached me and opened the wicked jaws and placed them around my left nipple . . .

Z_Pincers.jpg

Last edited:
You can't resist screaming as I slowly let the sharp points intersect to pinch your nipple hard. I click them locked and let them hang, their weight pulling your tit down while it bites. You are breathing hard, hardly suppressing a whine as the pain in your pussy continues, trying to prepare yourself for the second pair of pincers I lift up. I use a finger to gently bring your other nipple to attention. It hardens and despite the heat, your skin is clammy and covered in goosebumps. I bring my mouth close and lick your nipple rapidly, and you moan in anticipation. Then I suck on it, slowly filling my mouth and then slowly releasing my soft hold. You melt a little, the hot pain in your pussy and sharp pain on your left nipple fueling your masochistic desire to get off. I open and close the pincers close to your face, and you struggle, reminded that I won't allow you pleasure or rest. I place it even more slowly than the first, and lock its jaw around the digging teeth.

Finally, I remove the candle from under the hollow dildo - it's made the inner walls of your vagina burn and the oil has turned into a cruel way to fry your insides. I don't remove the dildo yet, but it is cooling slowly as I finger your clit. I rub in a circular motion, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. I watch your face turn from a wincing tension to building up toward the hope of an orgasm. Just as you are about to cum, I remove my hand and slap your pussy hard. I withdraw the dildo, and it slides out easily thanks to the oil, but it stings as it moves against your burns. As you start to relax that it's finally out, I suddenly push it all the way back in. I do this several more times, and you scream each time it scrapes your tender, destroyed vaginal walls. Finally, I put down the cone dildo and lift up another, bigger one that is dotted with short spikes. I shove it in deep, and you screech in agony as the spikes tear open your burned flesh. Slowly, I turn it and pull it out, then turn it again and push it back in, making sure the spikes tear your most tender flesh in every direction. Then I leave it in. Blood is trickling down from your nipples now, and it begins running down your legs from your burned, torn pussy.

I lean in close to you and stroke your face gently. "I don't know if you will survive this, and I've more than returned the favor." I say. "Have I gone too far, or do you want me to finish the job and put you to death?"

You can't resist screaming as I slowly let the sharp points intersect to pinch your nipple hard. I click them locked and let them hang, their weight pulling your tit down while it bites. You are breathing hard, hardly suppressing a whine as the pain in your pussy continues, trying to prepare yourself for the second pair of pincers I lift up. I use a finger to gently bring your other nipple to attention. It hardens and despite the heat, your skin is clammy and covered in goosebumps. I bring my mouth close and lick your nipple rapidly, and you moan in anticipation. Then I suck on it, slowly filling my mouth and then slowly releasing my soft hold. You melt a little, the hot pain in your pussy and sharp pain on your left nipple fueling your masochistic desire to get off. I open and close the pincers close to your face, and you struggle, reminded that I won't allow you pleasure or rest. I place it even more slowly than the first, and lock its jaw around the digging teeth.

Finally, I remove the candle from under the hollow dildo - it's made the inner walls of your vagina burn and the oil has turned into a cruel way to fry your insides. I don't remove the dildo yet, but it is cooling slowly as I finger your clit. I rub in a circular motion, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. I watch your face turn from a wincing tension to building up toward the hope of an orgasm. Just as you are about to cum, I remove my hand and slap your pussy hard. I withdraw the dildo, and it slides out easily thanks to the oil, but it stings as it moves against your burns. As you start to relax that it's finally out, I suddenly push it all the way back in. I do this several more times, and you scream each time it scrapes your tender, destroyed vaginal walls. Finally, I put down the cone dildo and lift up another, bigger one that is dotted with short spikes. I shove it in deep, and you screech in agony as the spikes tear open your burned flesh. Slowly, I turn it and pull it out, then turn it again and push it back in, making sure the spikes tear your most tender flesh in every direction. Then I leave it in. Blood is trickling down from your nipples now, and it begins running down your legs from your burned, torn pussy.

I lean in close to you and stroke your face gently. "I don't know if you will survive this, and I've more than returned the favor." I say. "Have I gone too far, or do you want me to finish the job and put you to death?"
No! No! deareast JJ, there are many more humiliations I wish to suffer at your hands as well as make love together for a long time I hope. You are thinking what to do next when Zarg makes a suggestion: "We could mount her on the vertical rack in Dungeon number 12. It is very powerful and has the tit pullers as a bonus." You reply: "Good idea. I would like to see how she copes with being stretched to her limit and then assaulted with your choicest implements." So Zarg releases my bonds and drags me off to my next ordeal.

We travel a long way down a dark corridor and enter the dimly lit Dungeon 12 and I finally see the monstrous machine. Sure enough the upright rack is terrifyingly large with a sturdy oak frame and strong cables leading to the powerful winch. My heart is pumping hard as Zarg fastens the manacles onto my wrists as I think: "This is a fantastic machine. What an honour it will be to experience it's awesome power." Sure enough, it did not disappoint.

Zarg turned the handle of the great winch to lift my feet clear of the floor and then manacled my ankles to the anchor ropes. To say I was exstatic would be an understatement. The feeling of complete fulfillment warmed my whole body and even increased as you, JJ, started to turn the great winch yourself. The rachet clicked ominously as you pulled on the handle and the tension started to increase. I could not have been more excited . .

Back
Top Bottom