Crux Gif Images?

Go to CruxDreams.com
While this last edition is corrected for the one nail through both feet, I personally like the previous version better. Having a nail in each foot allows for the legs to be splayed a bit more and hence a better display of the body. I also liked the close up views of the nailed feet , hands, the display moving slowly up from the feet to the top and the muscles in spasm. Also the glimmer of sweat on the body and the view from the bottom of the cross up as if from a spectators view. The views from the sides and back were also excellent. What was there not to like.
In the updated version, It was a nice touch to have the demon caressing the crucified girl so tenderly.
Great, no matter which version you prefer.

No extra work was done recently, except gif conversion ...
Thx :)

View attachment 302615
Good grief!!! How can these gifs keep getting better and better?! Her sweat-soaked body, contortions, the images of the huge nails and the generous flow of blood...so realistic!

Have you somehow gotten into the deepest recesses of my mind to put into motion the images I could only imagine??? That's how I often imagined myself...minus the demons.:D

Just wonderful...

:doh: Sorry ! I thought it was MY mind ... ;););)

Time to finish now :

View attachment 302901

CU all :cool:
She's really not 'dead' as we know it... when the demons awaken her the whole process starts again.

Sometimes when the demons are in a playful mood they will even let her remember what it was like the last time but usually it is all new again!!!

Excellent series Bartnel!

While this last edition is corrected for the one nail through both feet, I personally like the previous version better. Having a nail in each foot allows for the legs to be splayed a bit more and hence a better display of the body. I also liked the close up views of the nailed feet , hands, the display moving slowly up from the feet to the top and the muscles in spasm. Also the glimmer of sweat on the body and the view from the bottom of the cross up as if from a spectators view. The views from the sides and back were also excellent. What was there not to like.
In the updated version, It was a nice touch to have the demon caressing the crucified girl so tenderly.

From start to finish, this has been a series full of amazing scenes, one after another. Hopefully, someone makes another supercut so we can see her tortures from begining to end. Well, the begining and end of one crucifixion, out of an endless series... this is why the gifs loop, right?

From start to finish, this has been a series full of amazing scenes, one after another. Hopefully, someone makes another supercut so we can see her tortures from begining to end. Well, the begining and end of one crucifixion, out of an endless series... this is why the gifs loop, right?
I wish also.

Thx a lot :devil:

No I did'nt made them frame by frame : original files were .avi and I found a very good soft to convert them as gifs : Virtualdub.

Time to rise the cross !

View attachment 301889
I'm going to try to convert these fantastic Gifs to mp4s and then combine them to show the entire crucifixion sequence in mp4 format and post it with credit going to you and your original posts, if that is agreeable, Bartnel.
Warm regards, Ranger1.

I think I have missed the 'nail through each foot' version. Can someone please redirect me to its download page?
The splaying of her legs adds to her shame as spectators ogle her exposed, gaping feminity. An alternative, even more brutal alternative could being nailing her feet to each side of the"stipes" (upright). Her agonised efforts to raise herself to breathe is even more cruel when having to push up agonisingly against the nails through her shattered heels.

Back
Top Bottom