Crux Humour

Go to CruxDreams.com
A large mob approached Jesus. One poorly clad woman was being held captive by the mob. "Jesus, we caught this woman in the very act of adultery! Scripture commands us to stone her to death! What do you say we do with her?"
Jesus knelt down. Jesus drew in the sand. Jesus stood up and spoke to the mob:
"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone".
One stone flew past Jesus's head. The stone hit the adulterous woman between the eyes. She fell down to the ground, dead.
Jesus turned around with rage. His face turned red.
"Oh MOTHER! Stop that"!

;)

EXECUTION BY MICROWAVE
Saturday Feb 2, one misguided spider crawled inside my microwave. He thought that he was safe. He spun a web in the upper right corner of my microwave.
Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 3, I cooked my breakfast in my microwave! As I pulled my hot breakfast out of my microwave, I noticed the smoking hot "Well Done" spider hanging in the upper corner of my appliance! This cooked spider creates a whole new meaning to the phrase "Hot Legs".

How do you serve cooked spider?

Serve with Olive Oil? Spider and ketchup? Spider Salsa? Peanut Butter and Spider Jelly? Spider and Tobasco Sauce? Cream Cheese with Spider Spread? Chocolate covered spider? Spider Soda? Spider Spiked Vodka? Spider Syrup?
At the end of a long cold work day, should I end my day with a cup of Hot Apple Spider Cider?
Should I start a "New Thread"? After all, this is the World Wide WEB. It creates a tangled web, however I 'spin' the story.

"Spider Man, Spider Man. Does whatever a spider can.
Does he cook on his thread? Take a look overhead.
Hey there. Here comes the Spider Man."

Mister Spider does not have the guts to do that twice. Was if a female spider? Did she die of a Hot Flash? Was it a male spider? Did he die of a suicide induced Hot Flash?

Crux humour eh? My sister thinks that there should be one of those "Guile theme goes with everything videos set to a crux.

my sister says techno viking gets down!
here is the video she wants me to post, and I might add that this guy would make a great soldier who crucifies women
skip to 50 seconds:

HURRICANE SANDY
New York City bars serve a new drink, "Hurricane Sandy". It is a watered down Manhattan.

that big?

Back
Top Bottom