Crux Scenes in Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
It sounds to me like Peter Hall? is doing the narration and it was possibly written by GR. They have done a good job. Our little netbook can't cope with SL but one day we will get a powerful computer so we will eventually join in.

We are pleased to announce the release of our intro video, an epic tale of lust and agony......well 4:40 worth anyway!

Perhaps you will be seduced and tempted by our sensuous tale and will join us in Second Life. It is, to the best of our knowledge, the only such project yet undertaken and we present it to you with great pride.

Take a moment to relax and follow the link below.....

http://youtu.be/yyMty1KHL10

We hope you enjoy the vid and will consider joining the talented people that made this happen.

(No avatars were actually harmed making this movie)

WOW!
Well, this girl was "seduced and tempted..."​
Enough to think, well, I'll just take a peek, not more...​
So I donned my 2nd life disguise, as a young graduate researching the archaeology of slavery in the tropics -​
my disguise = strappy vest-top, shorts with a belt hung with useful things, nice leggy boots -​
like a good Girl Guide, 'be prepared' -​
but I certainly wasn't prepared for what was coming!​
It wasn't easy finding the island - at least not for a complete newbie in 2nd life -​
but a few hints and tips from Mark helped me get there eventually,​
at least, close enough to meet up with a nice guy who turned out to be our old CruxForums friend Goldenruler in a different disguise.​
He got me onto the Island and began to show me the "interesting" features of the ancient fort.​
While I was showing off the value of my coffee-grinding skills in the winepress, another CF friend showed up, Possum!​
Those two were ever so helpful - not only showed me the ropes, they soon had them on me, tight!​
And so I decided, stuff archaeology, and stripped off to reveal the very nice skin they'd provided for me ...​
Well, I won't tell any secrets about what happened after that - the video gives some tasty hints!​
And I can assure you that Mark and his friends are truly talented Torturers,​
I only felt sorry that the guys who follow me on CF weren't there to enjoy what was being done to their little bardslave -​
eulalia: poetry in (very vigorous) motion!​
Hour after hour after hour - the most thrilling night I've ever experienced online...​
But fear not, 2nd life eulalia's very much alive and kicking, with still-painful after-shocks, in her narrow little cell,​
knowing they've got much, much worse in store for her...​
So if you fancy enjoying the sight of naked bodies (female and/or male) dancing and writhing,​
perhaps lending a hand with tormenting, abusing, humiliating and raping them,​
or if like me you dream of being one of those bodies,​
find your way to the cruel Cruxwinds Island!​

thank you Eulia for you kind comments ...glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again and again. As you mentioned there is more in store the only limit is your imagination. thanks for the wonderful evening very impressive for your first time:)

We have a charcter based series coming up. This was made to show you around a bit.

Can't wait to see M & J Films shows up here some day and see what they can do.

Very easy to film and unlimited creative oportunities! -gr

We have a charcter based series coming up. This was made to show you around a bit.

Can't wait to see M & J Films shows up here some day and see what they can do.

Very easy to film and unlimited creative oportunities! -gr
would love to see them but would love even more to experience this real time for myself... I may have just gotten lucky enough to find that one special woman to actually do it too... praying that She's The One. She says she has experience in it and is willing to work on it with me in safe manor... if/when it happens there will be a video of it to share with all of you :)

We are pleased to announce the release of our intro vid for CruxWinds in the virtual world of Second Life.

We hope you will consider joining the talented folks that made this happen.

Cheers,
subtext (Chris in SL)
OK I joined but can't seem to find the group destination.... I tried this link

but it took me to another webpage outside of second life downloaded program. I tried all kinds of stuff inside secondlife to no avail... help and guidance from you folks to locate the cruxwinds2 destination/group will be greatly appreciated... thank you all :)
WebRep

Overall rating

This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

OK I joined but can't seem to find the group destination.... I tried this link

but it took me to another webpage outside of second life downloaded program. I tried all kinds of stuff inside secondlife to no avail... help and guidance from you folks to locate the cruxwinds2 destination/group will be greatly appreciated... thank you all :)

This does seem to be a problem for wannabe Cruxwinders!​

We are pleased to announce the release of our intro vid for CruxWinds in the virtual world of Second Life.

The video can be found below:
and is 4:46 in length.

We hope you will consider joining the talented folks that made this happen.

Cheers,
subtext (Chris in SL)
This is wonderful but I can't find this on Second Life and the Help link doesn't work? Can anyone advise if it is still there?

Amazonia (1985) A Movie

This is a 90 min movie

Last edited by a moderator:
"killing Jesus" Movie (ngc) / Review / Pics / Link

Ave,

around easter time there came this another new "Jesus" TV-movie out beside the more "famous" new "Anno Domini"-series. It was called "Killing Jesus" starring Arab actor Haaz Sleiman as Jesus portraying him more as a hardened Jewish rebellous preacher and not as a pacifcist hippie philosopher.
I got my hands on an uncut version (due to the violence it was censored on TV in many countries) and can telly you now a bit more about it.

It got lots of bashing from right-wing and conservative so-called "christians" but that doesnt matter, since we are interested in the torture and crucifixion scenes, arent we? - and they are very, very good in my opinion (but not "perfect").

The scourging scene is done in a way I have not seen before, since there is no flogging post or something like that, but some type of strapping device for the fixation of the prisoner, similar to modern devices used still today in countries of Asia or Arabia where torture and flogging is used today. I dont know if this is historically accurate, but its an interesting variation on methods we know from other movies. The flogging is not as overdone as in the Gibson-movie, but still bloody and I think the "special effects" of ripping the flesh are excellent and far better and more realistic than in the Gibson movie.

The carrying of the crossbeam is also different from most other movies, since the beam is not "balanced" over his shoulders and bound to his arms, but is carried "free" by being dragged behind.
I have to admit that actor Haaz Sleiman really has an excellent body - hunky, muscular, hairy, but not too much. Since he is carrying the crossbeam only with his loincloth - which is, by the way, in the "traditional" flapping style and looks pretty good (even if I know that most members would prefer it naked), you get a good impression of his hunky body.

The crucifixion scene does NOT show the nailing to the crossbeam - which is a pity, of course - but starts with the nailing of the feet. Jesus has already been nailed to the crossbeam (through the wrists) and the beam has been raised on top of the (low) pole forming the "T" of the cross. There is no support, no footrest, no seat. One soldier is forcing Jesus´ (dirty) feet with the soles flat against the pole, knees bent, puts one foot over the other and holding them tight, while the executioner soldier positions the spike and drives them into the top foot with a mighty blow.
This has to be the longest "nailing of the feet"-scene I have ever seen. It lasts almost a minute and it takes twelve strokes of the hammer to drive the spike completely through both feet and into the wood of the pole. You see it from different perspectives, from frontal, from above, from the side, alternating with Jesus´cries, jerking and moaning while his feet are being pierced by the nail.
I also like the excellent sound design in this scene. Its not only the usual "hammer on metal" clinging, but also the "crunching" and "splattering" sounds (almost like in horror movie) indicating that the spike went not always "softly" between the bones of the toes through the flesh, but could crush and pierce bones (maybe the ankle bones) as well, what may be the reason why so many strokes of the hammer were needed.

I like the idea that the cross is as "simple" as possible, the "T", could be a cross used for slaves or rebels as well - no special treatment for the "king" (beside the "sign"). On Golgotha Jesus´ cross is standing on the right side and not in the center as usual, indicating that his death was only a standard execution for the Roman authority.
The death struggle is not very long with the traditional words from the cross, but there is an interesting scene when a soldier is extracting the spike from Jesus´wrist with a tool indicating the nails were re-used in other crucifixions.

The production values of this movie are very high, good Roman uniforms and clothes - only some wigs and beards look too much "faked".
Whats missing in my opinion is a good stripping scene and the conversation with the "thieves" (you see the other two crucifixion victims only from far away)

Conclusion: I can recommend this stuff very much if you are interested in the "classic" (christian) crucifixion story. No nakedness, no erections, no cocks and no anal penetration - but a good crucifixion.
On youtube is a low-res (uncut) version in bad quality, but its worth checking out, before you buy or download it from other sources. But be aware, that many versions are cut (the flogging and the nailing are censored).

best regards
Ty.

after_the_flogging.jpgcarrying_crossbeam.jpgcarrying_further.jpgbody_shot.jpgtoes_against_wood.jpgnailing_the_feet_from_above.jpgagony_and_sign.jpggolgotha_side_view.jpgstretching_against_nails.jpgrebels_cross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ave,

around easter time there came this another new "Jesus" TV-movie out beside the more "famous" new "Anno Domini"-series. It was called "Killing Jesus" starring Arab actor Haaz Sleiman as Jesus portraying him more as a hardened Jewish rebellous preacher and not as a pacifcist hippie philosopher.
I got my hands on an uncut version (due to the violence it was censored on TV in many countries) and can telly you now a bit more about it.

It got lots of bashing from right-wing and conservative so-called "christians" but that doesnt matter, since we are interested in the torture and crucifixion scenes, arent we? - and they are very, very good in my opinion (but not "perfect").

The scourging scene is done in a way I have not seen before, since there is no flogging post or something like that, but some type of strapping device for the fixation of the prisoner, similar to modern devices used still today in countries of Asia or Arabia where torture and flogging is used today. I dont know if this is historically accurate, but its an interesting variation on methods we know from other movies. The flogging is not as overdone as in the Gibson-movie, but still bloody and I think the "special effects" of ripping the flesh are excellent and far better and more realistic than in the Gibson movie.

The carrying of the crossbeam is also different from most other movies, since the beam is not "balanced" over his shoulders and bound to his arms, but is carried "free" by being dragged behind.
I have to admit that actor Haaz Sleiman really has an excellent body - hunky, muscular, hairy, but not too much. Since he is carrying the crossbeam only with his loincloth - which is, by the way, in the "traditional" flapping style and looks pretty good (even if I know that most members would prefer it naked), you get a good impression of his hunky body.

The crucifixion scene does NOT show the nailing to the crossbeam - which is a pity, of course - but starts with the nailing of the feet. Jesus has already been nailed to the crossbeam (through the wrists) and the beam has been raised on top of the (low) pole forming the "T" of the cross. There is no support, no footrest, no seat. One soldier is forcing Jesus´ (dirty) feet with the soles flat against the pole, knees bent, puts one foot over the other and holding them tight, while the executioner soldier positions the spike and drives them into the top foot with a mighty blow.
This has to be the longest "nailing of the feet"-scene I have ever seen. It lasts almost a minute and it takes twelve strokes of the hammer to drive the spike completely through both feet and into the wood of the pole. You see it from different perspectives, from frontal, from above, from the side, alternating with Jesus´cries, jerking and moaning while his feet are being pierced by the nail.
I also like the excellent sound design in this scene. Its not only the usual "hammer on metal" clinging, but also the "crunching" and "splattering" sounds (almost like in horror movie) indicating that the spike went not always "softly" between the bones of the toes through the flesh, but could crush and pierce bones (maybe the ankle bones) as well, what may be the reason why so many strokes of the hammer were needed.

I like the idea that the cross is as "simple" as possible, the "T", could be a cross used for slaves or rebels as well - no special treatment for the "king" (beside the "sign"). On Golgotha Jesus´ cross is standing on the right side and not in the center as usual, indicating that his death was only a standard execution for the Roman authority.
The death struggle is not very long with the traditional words from the cross, but there is an interesting scene when a soldier is extracting the spike from Jesus´wrist with a tool indicating the nails were re-used in other crucifixions.

The production values of this movie are very high, good Roman uniforms and clothes - only some wigs and beards look too much "faked".
Whats missing in my opinion is a good stripping scene and the conversation with the "thieves" (you see the other two crucifixion victims only from far away)

Conclusion: I can recommend this stuff very much if you are interested in the "classic" (christian) crucifixion story. No nakedness, no erections, no cocks and no anal penetration - but a good crucifixion.
On youtube is a low-res (uncut) version in bad quality, but its worth checking out, before you buy or download it from other sources. But be aware, that many versions are cut (the flogging and the nailing are censored).

best regards
Ty.

View attachment 222575 View attachment 222576 View attachment 222577 View attachment 222578 View attachment 222579 View attachment 222580 View attachment 222581 View attachment 222582 View attachment 222583 View attachment 222584

That's a very good find, Tygorn! Thank you!

Ave,

best regards
Ty.

View attachment 222575 View attachment 222576 View attachment 222577 View attachment 222578 View attachment 222579 View attachment 222580 View attachment 222581 View attachment 222582 View attachment 222583 View attachment 222584
Good Stuff! Backgrounds and figures for manip.

Ave,

best regards
Ty.

''

Interesting, many thanks! I like the way they handled the name placard, on a stick which is carried by a person walking beside the condemmed, and then fastned between a rope and the crossbar. A pity they diden't use a footrest or a sedile, that makes the film less realistic.

Talking about realism......a pity that not one of the pretty women appering in the film ends up un a cross......

Ave,

best regards
Ty.

I agree with Wragg - it's a great find. Yes, it could do,with a stripping, but the flogging and nailing are good, with rather touching sound effects, particularly in the way that the screams and shrieks are varied with rather pathetic little whimpers, as the pain increases.

Ave,

thank you for your feedback.
Thats a matter of taste, of course, but I personally prefer the crucifixion without any "support", no sedile, no footrest, nothing - only the weight of the body hanging from the spikes through flesh. that has to be the most painful way.

But regarding this movie , there is a production still showing how it was done - the actor had indeed some type of seat (and some fixation beneath the loincloth, I presume) as you can see in this picture, otherwise this could not have been done without hurting him really, but in the final movie its not "visible", so I think it has been removed digitally, by computer generated special visual effects (CGI).

KillingJesus2.jpg

best regards
Ty.

Back
Top Bottom