crux stuff and "hair fetish"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ave,

even if our "affinity" to the crux and related stuff is often described as "fetish", it seems to me, that sometimes, when looking for example into classic art, some artists seem to realize certain types of fetish on their own in religous art as well.

For example, this one by Italian painter Guercino where the torturers pull at Jesus long hair before he is flogged.

Guercino_Flagellazione.jpg

Interesting idea. Only a singular fantasy? I thought so, too. Then I found a second one, by the same artist, its only a sketch and not a completed work (too bad...) where the same idea is realized with a very young looking, longhaired Jesus-figure (looks more like twenty instead of thirty-three)

G_sketch.jpg

Since I am aware that this site is mostly about crucified women - and women in our culture women have more and longer hair than men (usually) - I wondered what role "hair stuff" may have in the crux fantasy and what members think about that topic?

Is that important for you, that something may "happening" with your hair when suffering the crux? Maybe shaved in the dungeon before the execution? Hair pulled out or cut off or whatever,...? Does it play any role for you that the Jesus figure is depicted on the cross often with unusually longer hair?

I would be interested to hear your opinions.

best regards
Ty.

Hair is not a specific crux fetish to me.
It could be one for fantasies about some methods of execution, where cutting hair is part of the preparation, since it could be in the way : hanging, beheading.
And of course, shaving bald, together with forced stripping, can be intended to humiliate and take away someone's personality.

MontyCrusto started a 'hair-pulling' thread a little while ago - not quite the same topic as this thread, but if you enjoy the idea of hair-pulling (and having mine pulled was, as for most little girls, my first experience of boys' fascination with what's different about us and how they can hurt us) you'll enjoy it: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hair-pulling.7502/

Since I am aware that this site is mostly about crucified women - and women in our culture women have more and longer hair than men (usually) - I wondered what role "hair stuff" may have in the crux fantasy and what members think about that topic?
Our resident expert on this subject is @mp5stab :D

Is that important for you, that something may "happening" with your hair when suffering the crux? Maybe shaved in the dungeon before the execution? Hair pulled out or cut off or whatever,...?

shaving bald, together with forced stripping, can be intended to humiliate and take away someone's personality.
While stripping (being ordered to do it myself, or having it forcibly done) is always part of a crux fantasy,
hair shaving/cropping is a total no no for me.

If we are talking 'historical realism' of course yes that would happen,
as when women are supposed to be displayed as shamed and dishonored,
cutting off/shaving our hair was (and is) a method that is used.
But in terms of my own erotic fantasy ... no way!

(things like taking a strand of hair, or one of several braids, as a kind of trophy, are OK)

now what can happen a lot is things like the torturers ordering me to tie up my hair so my face isn't hidden (or doing so themselves), me later on trying to get it loose again by rubbing the back of my head against the post of the cross,

or of course using a thorn-crown to keep my hair out of the way ... romantic executioners have been known to use a crown of rose-stems interwoven with my braids , etc.

and hair pulling during rape and abuse ... that almost goes without saying

So first off, in tens of inspirations from Jesus’ crucifixion, the further you go into many of the prolific artists catalogues, the less it features. It seems like many artists and writers go through some effort to separate their crucifixions from Jesus’, making them more routine, more sexual, more violent, or less idealized. Many other artists go in the opposite direction, making a woman explicitly Christ and having her suffer the pain of the passion. Either is fine to me, but I would be lying if I didn’t admit to going for the “far away from Jesus” approach for a while.

Basically the thought was “this girl isn’t Jesus, why have her suffer exactly like old art of him.” That being said, I have put some thought into the traditional stations of the cross and how you would translate them to a woman as the victim. Especially the pre-crucifixion steps like scourging and crowning and beard ripping.

I have reason to think this is where the hair pulling, tying, braiding, and bunning would happen. Like Malins I ask strongly against shaving a woman’s head as a punishment, as it kills the fantasy of being a beautiful woman on a painful cross. Just like ripping Jesus’ beard was a cruel way to mar his masculinity, so to could making a warrior woman more effeminate in her dying days. After all, a well tied ponytail with endure the cross will show off every single part of the woman’s naked body, as well as her pained face.

. . .
I have reason to think this is where the hair pulling, tying, braiding, and bunning would happen. Like Malins I ask strongly against shaving a woman’s head as a punishment, as it kills the fantasy of being a beautiful woman on a painful cross. Just like ripping Jesus’ beard was a cruel way to mar his masculinity, so to could making a warrior woman more effeminate in her dying days. After all, a well tied ponytail with endure the cross will show off every single part of the woman’s naked body, as well as her pained face.
I agree with everything you say, mp, but I like the long, swaying wave of a woman's locks teasing us to play peek-a-boo with her breasts. I think it's sexier than a braid or pony tail. Case in point would be Makar's Jane, who went from long free-form hair to long braid. Although she's beautiful in both, I prefer her sensuous sweeping straight hair. (Sorry about the grainy pics. I'd post some video clips, but they're buried in some thumb drive lost in my sock drawer. Maybe later.)
Jane straight.jpgJane braided.jpg

This hair thread was promising but somehow didn't get off the ground. Anyway, it seems to me as good place as any to ask: suspension by the (long) hair as torture (Gallonio's Girl F, see attached pic) -- hot or not? :devil:

Attachments

• Gallonio_Tortures_1591_p01.jpg
    Gallonio_Tortures_1591_p01.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 259
St Margaret of Antioch was hung up by her hair, among many other interesting tortures.
And I believe St Sushanik (Susanna), of Armenia and Georgia, suffered a similar ordeal.
I used to be irritated by little boys pulling my hair, but it must have been an early masochistic experience too,
being pulled, and even hung up, by my hair is one of my many kinky fantasies
(not that I've tried it)

Mp5stab cites this one as one of her favorites. I feel drawn to it myself. :eeek::babeando:;)

98532AB8-4E15-4DCC-9030-7769BCC6FB8D.png7A38146E-9076-451E-88D6-43EE2E4C125E.jpeg047ADEDE-8109-4420-858F-790164806694.jpeg

"Tell them why it’s beautiful when girls wear braids, buns, and ponytails on the cross'" says she.

Ave,

even if our "affinity" to the crux and related stuff is often described as "fetish", it seems to me, that sometimes, when looking for example into classic art, some artists seem to realize certain types of fetish on their own in religous art as well.

For example, this one by Italian painter Guercino where the torturers pull at Jesus long hair before he is flogged.

View attachment 933231

Interesting idea. Only a singular fantasy? I thought so, too. Then I found a second one, by the same artist, its only a sketch and not a completed work (too bad...) where the same idea is realized with a very young looking, longhaired Jesus-figure (looks more like twenty instead of thirty-three)

View attachment 933232

Is that important for you, that something may "happening" with your hair when suffering the crux? Maybe shaved in the dungeon before the execution? Hair pulled out or cut off or whatever,...? Does it play any role for you that the Jesus figure is depicted on the cross often with unusually longer hair?

I would be interested to hear your opinions.

best regards
Ty.
It's an additional possibility of torture indeed when the victim has long hair, for example you can pull his hair and try to get him to his feet when fallen on the crossway, or when having reached the execution place, you can pull his hair and kick his legs and force him to lay down for receiving the nails, generally you can use his hair for pulling a victim in the direction which you want. We don't know whether Jesus had long hair really, but it's useful for being tortured in this way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom