Cruxdreams.com - Issues/Problems/Troubleshooting

Go to CruxDreams.com
It probably got lost in the crash. Might be worth sending a PM to ImageMaker about this, in the interests of getting a more speedy response than simply by posting in here. I know that IM does read the forums, but I'm pretty sure he has his hands full at the moment in the immediate aftermath as still not everything is working quite right here, so maybe a PM will grab his attention :)

Good luck...

Patience and again patience ;)
I do everything in my power ....
I think that the Tuesday-Wednesday it will work.

Thank you for your patience.
It remains to wait a bit.
This site is temporarily not working.
I'll let you know when everything is in order.

Thank you for your patience.
It remains to wait a bit.
This site is temporarily not working.
I'll let you know when everything is in order.
Why am I charged for new month today? My first month is unfulfilled of days paid because of server problems. I do not like to paying for nothing.
I am having patience for the problems but my money has no patience.

The new password is not needed.
Soon everything will work.

My French partners are working very slowly, so I can not quickly run the site. I apologize for my partners work :(

My French partners have finally set up the software. But on Saturday and Sunday they do not work. Therefore, access to the site will be on Monday. I hope so

My French partners have finally set up the software. But on Saturday and Sunday they do not work. Therefore, access to the site will be on Monday. I hope so
union members?:D

Members Login restored.
Please contact if you have problems logging.

Content is in the recovery stage.
Soon to be added to all of the content that was on the site.
Updates will be as before - 2-3 times a week.

ImageMaker,
I am a former member of Cruxdreams and I want to rejoin.If I join today,is the site up and running? Thanks.

Thanks for the information.So I am free to join today?

Back
Top Bottom