But you do realize it’s the comely young lady who rivets the eye? :babeando:

Attachments

• 1E6D10EA-AF95-486F-ACF6-1827C4BEA7F9.jpeg
    1E6D10EA-AF95-486F-ACF6-1827C4BEA7F9.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 803
thank you to all of you

Hello
I offer for amateurs and lovers a little work on the harem theme
Besides, I asked myself the question are there women on the forum?
I'm not sure of the "amatrice" translation from French to English
sorry for a late answer - 'amateur' in English has quite a different meaning now from the French, someone who plays a sport or follows some interest as a hobby, not a professional. So indeed most of us are here as 'amateurs' in both the French and English senses! And in English, we use 'amateur' for both sexes/ all genders. But I'm an amatrice of your art, zfx :)

Thank you for your answer and do not apologize, pleasure and for me and I am very happy that you appreciate my manipulations.
You know French well, in fact I wondered about the translation of the word amateur
In French all words have a gender, but we do not know the exact origin.
why the knife, the fork ( le couteau, la fourchette)
and there are literal translations which do not really have the same meaning, the dog, the bitch (le chien,la chienne)
According to Aristotle, Protagoras is considered the first to have identified grammatical gender as a category and to have classified nouns into masculine (ἄρρενα), feminine (θήλεα) and inanimate objects (σκεύη) depending on whether or not the referent has a certain sex.
To come back to my manipulations, I started a long time ago, I did not know Damian's and by discovering them it made me want to continue and improve myself.
I have I think a hundred some unpublishable because they are bad and others that I edit like this last one.
It is a real pleasure to publish on your forum, because I find all the members very nice and a place where there is no censorship.
So thank you all

Hello
a little new job
thank

1497767D-7D5E-4B68-9A88-3E5304CA62AF.jpeg Although secluded in a backwater corner of one of Paris’ most disreputable arrondissements, the salon was a favorite gathering place for certain elements of the city’s elite who delighted in witnessing privately staged nude hangings of young women of dubious repute abducted from the city’s streets in the dark of night. For a princely sum, socialites could gather to witness in a single evening any number of these poor but delectable unfortunates swing from a noose. Refreshments of the highest quality were served and a photographer was always on hand for the purpose of producing picture postcards that could be purchased and taken away as a remembrance of the evening.

Last edited:
61A0667F-E9C6-49AE-BF45-4379D1BB948E.jpeg Oh, what absolutely delicious fun! But, Lady Constance, isn’t this rather wasteful of good servant girls and scrubmaids? You know how hard it is to find good help these days.

Nonsense, my dear. Easily replaced. The village, after all, is brimming with young girls eager to serve their betters. Besides, is it not far better that we ladies get to enjoy watching these comely little wenches swing by their necks than leave them about for our husbands to dally with late at night?

Really excellent manips, zfx, don't know how you manage to blend the added figures and elements so seamlessly and convincingly to the backgrounds of the classic paintings, but I hope you will continue, health permitting. Thanks for sharing this terrific work!
To be honest with you, I think that it was by dint of making manipulations for a long time, the first ones were quite clumsy
One day I came across Damian's tricks and I quit because I found mine very bad compared to him.
Then I got back to it and made progress as I went.
But I have paintings where I have not yet managed to find the right subject, the right balance
another element is that now the sources are more numerous and the photos of better quality compared to twenty years ago
Certainly manipulations are quite quickly carried out because we have the idea and the right elements, others take time because we do not have these elements and this alchemy with painting.
and then one day, we make the connection between the two.
I'll tell you a little secret, I'm a painter even, but nothing to do with manipulations.
thank you

My English is not good so be indulgent with my mistakes

Hello
plug in your 16/9, I offer a manipulation in Cinemascope, technicolor as in the good old days of Holliwoodien movies

They watch the sun go down, they wait for the end of the twilight of the recalcitrant slave's punishment. A day on the cross with this scorching sun, very hard punishment ....

Attachments

• harem-28.jpg
    harem-28.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 857
To be honest with you, I think that it was by dint of making manipulations for a long time, the first ones were quite clumsy
One day I came across Damian's tricks and I quit because I found mine very bad compared to him.
Then I got back to it and made progress as I went.
But I have paintings where I have not yet managed to find the right subject, the right balance
another element is that now the sources are more numerous and the photos of better quality compared to twenty years ago
Certainly manipulations are quite quickly carried out because we have the idea and the right elements, others take time because we do not have these elements and this alchemy with painting.
and then one day, we make the connection between the two.
I'll tell you a little secret, I'm a painter even, but nothing to do with manipulations.
thank you

My English is not good so be indulgent with my mistakes
I liked Damian's work as well, but I think yours is every bit as good, if not better. I know it can be inspirational as well as discouraging when you run across someone highly skilled in something, like Damian was (is?) I'm glad you persisted! Along with your technical facility, I really like the range of paintings you use, including the American West, and including various kinds of bondage and restraint, which personally I prefer to graphic torture and blood.

You may have mentioned already, but where do you find the paintings you use in your manipulations? Are there particular sites or sources? I'm particularly interested in the slave harem and slave auction type paintings, and the Westerns. I get the impression such artworks were quite popular back in the day. I wonder why?

No need to apologize for your English; it's just fine.

Thank you For your answer As far as Diamand is concerned, I think that his handling is perhaps less good than at the beginning because he has to produce in order to publish on certain sites, me, I do at my own pace, because I only do this for fun.
I really like drawing and obviously I was very marked by Pichard's work.
For my sources, I don't really have a site, I search with the names of the painters and in particular with Yandex, its reverse search system is much better than that of Google.
I can if possible make a new section with all the painting I used for the manipulations, and you could recover them.
At first I collected a lot from Art Renewal Center, but they restricted access quite a bit, so I searched the web directly.
But as I said before, there are a lot more things now than even 10 years ago and of better quality.
A note the reproductions of paintings of good to see very quality are very often on Russian sites.
I try to keep a little artistic side in my manipulations, and I am not attached to a particular subject that comes according to the painting and the characters that I find to go well with it.
I just hope not to offend anyone, it is all a fantasy, because I am a pacifist, very respectful of others.
To conclude, I only publish on Cruxforum, although I have seen some of my manipulations on other sites?
If I have important sites for painting, I will communicate them to you.
Regards,

Ah, I forgot for many characters I used a lot of scenes from Insex, itself strongly inspired by Pichard.
But also, from various and varied sources, I have a fairly large database which has grown over time.
No mas of characters are compositions, made from several elements of other characters.
What is really interesting is when you can integrate it with an element of a character in the painting, it's rare

Some manips are better than others, normal difficult to always have the same quality, painting, subject and inspiration of the moment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom