Decadent Art by zfx

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice to have you back Zfx! And nice inferno you share with us. Was it done to celebrate Women's Day?
I used your pregnant ladies to celebrate this nice day.

View attachment 980908
I see that you really liked this handling, I will try to make a new one in the genre

I think they are in the process of specifying the delivery locations
Alas there was no Amazon prime yet
View attachment 994086
The white huckster trader says he's proposing to purchase the whole of Arkansas territory in exchange for these five young northern blue state women. That's a lousy generous offer, Chief. I recommend that you take him up on it. Arkansas is after all a pretty worthless place that you can easily do without, and these five northern state sluts are guaranteed to keep you and your warriors warm at night.

The white huckster trader says he's proposing to purchase the whole of Arkansas territory in exchange for these five young northern blue state women. That's a lousy generous offer, Chief. I recommend that you take him up on it. Arkansas is after all a pretty worthless place that you can easily do without, and these five northern state sluts is guaranteed to keep you and your warriors warm at night.
Now I understand, that's how Arkansas was bought from the Indians.
I think they are in the process of specifying the delivery locations
Alas there was no Amazon prime yet
View attachment 994086
At that time the settlers had to make an effort themselves, today such a delivery via Amazone Prime would be done without any effort within a few hours.

An old job completely reworkedView attachment 995069
After a good day’s sporting ride, the Earl and his high-born associates relax before the warmth of the fire and a rousing bit of entertainment at the expense of three young maidens from the village offered up by their families in lieu of in-kind cottager rent payments defaulted upon due to the season’s poor harvest.

Dolcet the hunting trophy

View attachment 1000700
And then the second wench ... I tell you my good lads ... she thought she had gotten away. But my hounds they did bay, and flushed her out quickly. By George, what a day! Two to hang works out rather nicely. A toast! To the hunt! Hear! Hear!

Big mistake. Blizzard setting in. War parties everywhere. Capture the Chief’s daughter? What were these three idiots thinking?
What Blizzard? Just a slight Minnesota Spring chill. The Swedish cowboys are rather too kind, letting the Indian scum warm herself by the fire.

Dolcet the hunting trophy

View attachment 1000700
I very much admire the attention to small detail in this image. The two main hanged girl subjects are inserted in the picture such that they are behind the table, not directly over the table, which one would clearly not want if one was dining. Also there is the original painted figure looking at something around the mantlepiece, and the inclusion of a girl's head adds a nice touch that I didn't see the first time I saw this picture. The otherwise casual attitude of the gentlemen also adds a surreal touch to the image - they are clearly not at all concerned about the fate of the girls, and this is all just natural to them, (even if it isn't natural to the girls).

Back
Top Bottom