Deedra’s last days

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Earlier this year, I committed felony murder. It seems my sister had slightly more than eyes on my lover (a fine pair of beasts and the willingness to fuck him caused me to do what I did). I brought a large caliber pistol with me and visited her at her apartment. I put a single shot just above her eyes.

assas 002 A.jpg

Despite my attorney’s powerful defense that my sister died a painless death, I strongly countered that my bitch of a sister writhed on the floor for several minutes before the bullet finished her misery. Needless to say, I was condemned guilty of her murder. I was handcuffed in the courtroom.

court 262 A.jpg

While my attorneys collected their paperwork I was taken to the media room.

court 261 A.jpg

Before I arrived there, my ‘civilian’ cloths were replaced by an off-white Women’s Correctional Facility uniform that barely separated my ass from the sticky leather chair they sat me down in. My more than ample breasts press against the tight ‘dress’. One of the media people tells me because of my heinous crime I am sure to be given the death penalty and will be hanged. His words do not frighten me- instead I feel my breasts tighten against the dress and my pussy wets the inside of my thighs. It is with arousal I ask him “Will you be there for the show?”

court 244 A.jpg

Though this is the first time it has been suggested I could be put to death, the thought of being hanged is far more preferable than a long life behinds bars! I of course had a choice. I could have been sentenced to life without parole. Somehow the thought of growing old locked in a cell revolts me. I chose to be hanged. How can a long drop and the snap of my neck really hurt that much?

-Deedra

Transporting me to Women’s Correctional Facility took most of a day. On the plus side, I was dressed pretty well. It seems they would be bringing me through states that did not condone what occurred at the WCF. On the minus side I was handcuffed and gagged the whole time and I doubt the gag was sanitized.
perp arrest 043.jpg

It doesn’t matter… I am a condemned convict of the state and their only concern is that I survive long enough to be executed! I can hardly complain- I did put a bullet through my sister’s head.

I arrive at the Women’s Correctional Facility. I am still dressed but am uncomfortably handcuffed and shackled. I am greeted by the guard and the warden, Joan Tree. The warden explains the facility rules to me. Basically I have no rights- certainly no human rights.

hc 052.jpg

She explains to me that as a condemned prisoner I must be strip-searched. What she didn’t add was my strip-search would be a very intrusive cavity search. The guard stands me against a wall and vigorously gropes my body.

hc 053.jpg

Once my violation is ‘completed’, Joan Tree order the guard to remove my handcuffs and shackles. My new-found freedom is brief indeed as Joan Tree orders my to disrobe- completely and NOW! I hesitantly start to undress. I look at Warden Tree and ask “You aren’t going to watch me undress, are you?”

Her cold reply is simply “Get naked now, bitch, and don’t dare question me again!”

hc 054.jpg

In moments I stand naked before the warden and the guard. I watch the guard pull surgical gloves onto her hands. Naively I ask “What are those for?”

The guard says “I am not sticking my bare fingers up your pussy and ass!”

hc 055.jpg

Before I can begin to protest, irons are locked around my wrists and shackles secure my ankles. Warden Tree orders me to stand against the wall. I hesitate but she overpowers my resistance. I feel the cold wall press against my breasts as Joan Tree reminds me not to resist her orders.

hc 056.jpg

There is a pleased tone in her voice when she tells the guard to begin my search. The guard sits me on a cold steel chair and my thighs noisily scrape on the seat as she spreads my legs.

hc 061.jpg

For the next horrendous minutes, the guard’s finger roughly probe my pussy. I have had lovers finger me there, but this was an inspection and is performed as one. As if having my pussy violated was not enough, Joan Tree says “Check her ass.”

The guard kneels me on the chair. The cold wall presses against my face and breasts. The guard spreads my ass’ cheeks as she prepares to violate my rectum.

hc 062.jpg

Bound as I am there is no defense of her penetration of my ass. It may have been only a few moment but her fingers probing my bowels felt like a week’s intrusion.

Without any concern for my dignity, I am tossed onto the concrete floor and the guard forces a massive anal plug into my ass.

HC 058.jpg

You can bet I squealed! Joan Tree casually says “We can even control when you shit, Deedra.”

She grabs my breast and rolls me on my side. She leans over me and whispers “Get used to it, baby. Every bit of you is in my control until we hang your ass…”

hc 059.jpg

I’d have shit then is it weren’t for the massive plug filling my ass!

-Deedra

Earlier this year, I committed felony murder. It seems my sister had slightly more than eyes on my lover (a fine pair of beasts and the willingness to fuck him caused me to do what I did). I brought a large caliber pistol with me and visited her at her apartment. I put a single shot just above her eyes.

View attachment 1008119

Despite my attorney’s powerful defense that my sister died a painless death, I strongly countered that my bitch of a sister writhed on the floor for several minutes before the bullet finished her misery. Needless to say, I was condemned guilty of her murder. I was handcuffed in the courtroom.

View attachment 1008122

While my attorneys collected their paperwork I was taken to the media room.

View attachment 1008121

Before I arrived there, my ‘civilian’ cloths were replaced by an off-white Women’s Correctional Facility uniform that barely separated my ass from the sticky leather chair they sat me down in. My more than ample breasts press against the tight ‘dress’. One of the media people tells me because of my heinous crime I am sure to be given the death penalty and will be hanged. His words do not frighten me- instead I feel my breasts tighten against the dress and my pussy wets the inside of my thighs. It is with arousal I ask him “Will you be there for the show?”

View attachment 1008120

Though this is the first time it has been suggested I could be put to death, the thought of being hanged is far more preferable than a long life behinds bars! I of course had a choice. I could have been sentenced to life without parole. Somehow the thought of growing old locked in a cell revolts me. I chose to be hanged. How can a long drop and the snap of my neck really hurt that much?

-Deedra
It is necessary to reform the laws of that country, the naked crucifixion in public should have been offered to her. Who knows? Maybe she would have chosen her to be proud of that pair of boobs for the last time.

So my name is Deedra. The guards even call me that, even though my prison number is 20340612. That stands for the date I am scheduled to be executed- the twelfth of June, 2034. I’m told that is only a bit more than a week from today. Of course a calendar is not an expense afforded on a condemned prisoner. I have to suck the guards’ cocks just to get them to give me some Madame Wu’s.

prison 152 c.jpg

I’ve grown accustom to being naked. The guards enjoy watching me use the toilet.

prison 079 c.jpg

The damn toilet flushes once a day no matter when or, for that matter, if I have used it at all. It’s a matter of the prison’s control. I don’t have such freedoms as making choices even when it is as simple as flushing my own stool!

Even though they tell me I have only a bit more than a week to live, I still suck the guards’ cocks whenever they demand it.

prison 173.jpg

I even let them ass-fuck me if they so desire. It helps fill up the boredom of being confined in my cell’

prison 050.jpg

Plus they keep my supply of Madame Wu’s well stocked! Those joints help pass the time also! I guess I’m too accommodating to the guards. With only about a week left to live the guards take rather liberal use of fucking my ass.

prison 265.jpg

Whatever, it helps pass the time.

A professor from the University of the Virgin Martyrs, a Dr. Barbara Moore, comes to visit me. She claims it was for her educational expansion. Is you really care, I think it was only to get to know me better. She closes the interview with a wish that she can’t wait to see me hanged.

prison 234.jpg

I get witnesses to watch them hang me?

Lt next day I am placed in a cell on death row. It is apparently easier for they to watch me so I can’t kill myself before I am hanged! Across from me is a woman about my age. Her name is Stacy Morgan. She is to be executed tomorrow.

prison 170.jpg

I ask her if being hanged scares her. She jerks at her chains and replies “Do you think being strangled to death isn’t scary?”

prison 179.jpg

Dumfounded, I say “Doesn’t the drop kill you instantly?”

“Damn, you are one stupid bitch! The hangman has never killed a prisoner in less that five minutes. He gets paid more when we last more than ten minutes” Stacy squawks. “Fuck yes, I’m scared of being hanged!”

-Deedra

It is early Saturday morning, June 10, 2034. Deedra is handcuffed and taken to Warden Joan Tree’s office.

prison 137 a.jpg

Naked except for the cuffs binding her wrists behind her back, Deedra is presented to Warden Joan. The meeting does not go well for Deedra. Joan is in a particularly hostile mood. She lights up a cigarette and says “The head guard informs me you think you are going to be put to death hanged by your neck. If you were to review your sentence, it says you will be hanged by you neck until you are dead. Do you understand the difference?”

Deedra shakes her head ‘no’ and somewhat boldly says “I do not, but I’m sure you will explain the difference.”

“I will do more than that. Today is Stacy Morgan’s execution. She will be hanged by her neck until she is dead. I have arranged for you to see her execution- from the time she is brought to the gallows, the noose is placed around her neck, and she is hanged by her neck until she is dead. You will see that she will last maybe a quarter hour doing her final dance as she hangs by her neck until she dies. It is hardly a quick method of execution.”

“I won’t watch her die as you strangle her to death” Deedra sneers.

“Deedra, I will bet you won’t be able to look away. Which brings up a few details concerning your hanging. Although your prison number is 20340612 and that usually denotes the day of your execution, there has been a clerical error. You see, June 12th is a Monday and the Crux Chronicle pays us rather well to broadcast our prisoners’ execution, their viewership takes a substantial hit for non-weekend hanging. So your execution is still a week from today. However, the hassle of changing your prison number is a shitload of paperwork and a week from today, you’ll be a corpse hanged by you neck. I hope you don’t mind if I forgo with the paperwork.”

“As if my concerns matter around here” Deedra hisses back. “You go ahead and hang me whatever day you like.”

“Deedra, I won’t be hanging you! My brother Tree will stretch your neck when you are hanged. That’s a picture of him behind me back when he was about 50 years old. Of course he’ll be almost 78 when he hangs you, but I must admit he still makes a fine noose out of Mademoiselle Messaline’s premium French rope as you will see later today and experience next week for yourself!”

h 358 D.jpg

Deedra’s bowels churn with Joan’s cold words.

By the time I am brought back to my cell, Stacy has her wrists roped behind her back. She looks quite forlorn with I guess is somewhat normal when you have only a few hours left to live. I tell her that they are going to make me watch her hanging. She says “I hope I put on a good show for you and the few million watching around the globe!”

prison 210 d.jpg

The guards come to fetch her. They take more than a few minutes to rape and bugger Stacy.

prison 232.jpg

I can’t deny I watched them pummel her pussy and ass.

prison 203.jpg

One of the guards yell over to me and says “We don’t hang virgins here. We’ll do you the same way next week. It’ll be worth the wait!”

I shake my head and hope I will take their assault with more dignity than Stacy did.

They haul her from her cell for last time.

prison 229.jpg

Next time I will see her she’ll be on the gallows waiting for her hanging…

-Deedra

Perhaps I am optimistic. I completely expected to see Stacy noosed and waiting to be hanged. I didn’t foresee the guards coming to my cell, cuffing my hands behind my back, then taking me to the courtyard to watch this horrible event.

prison 058 a.jpg

I am as naked as Stacy except her wrists are tied with rope behind her back. The crew videoing her hanging are as much infatuated with me as they are her, though I suspect their interest will be more focused on Stacy once she is noosed and hanged from the gallows. I have a perverse interest in her hanging as just a week from today I will be the star of the show!

Stacy is brought up on the gallows. Her eyes glare between the noose and Tree.

hang 584.jpg

He takes his time to check that her wrists are secured behind her back. They are and he proceeds to bring the noose over her head and tighten it around her neck.

hang 591.jpg

The poor bitch has only one escape from her situation and it is not an easy way out. One of Tree’s nephews steps up behind Stacy and double checks that the noose is secure around her neck.

hang 1018.jpg

I am cringing thinking that Stacy is about to be hanged but again I am wishing this done. Instead Stacy’s verdicts of her crimes are read followed by the repeated sentence of ‘hanged by the neck until she is dead’. Stacy stares down over her heaving breasts both in fear what is about to happen and perhaps a desire to get their vile work done.

hang 1100.jpg

Her ass leaks rummy liquid down her thighs. I pray the cameras don’t or can’t pick it up. She looks down from the stool she stand on and whimpers “Just get this done!”

hang 191 b.jpg

Tree steps up her and says “Stacy Morgan, you have been sentence to hang by your neck until you are dead. Let the hanging begin!”

hang 1096.jpg

I don’t know if she or I screamed louder as Tree’s foot swung towards the stool!

-Deedra

I don’t know if she or I screamed louder as Tree’s foot swung towards the stool! Stacy drops a bit more than a foot before the premium French noose stops her fall. For a moment she hangs limp from the noose.

hang 1149.jpg

‘That’s it?’ I think. ‘That was nothing!’ But again my expectations are overruled by reality. Stacy begins her dance as she hangs by her neck.

hang 1148.jpg

As time drags by her dance becomes more invigorated as the noose tightens around her throat.

hang 1098.jpg

For the crowd and the video crew her struggles become more animated. For Stacy, she desperately fights to free her hands so she can grab the noose.

hang 1104 e.jpg

For me- and I am sure for Stacy- the fight takes forever. Her squawks and gasps become spittle passing her lips. Her neck must be closed and she only makes convulsive twitches before me.

hang 1150.jpg

I want to grab her and save her from the noose but the handcuffs hold my wrist firmly behind me.

She stretches body but she makes no sound. The rope has closed her airways.

hang 1144.jpg

Stacy’s body hangs limp from the noose. A small trickle of pee runs down her thighs and runny stool oozes from her ass. The premium French noose has done its job. Stacy is dead.

hang 1151.jpg

A guard hustles me back to my death row cell. Thank god he doesn’t touch me between legs. My sex is oozing as I wonder if what happened to Stacy will happen to me next Saturday.

-Deedra

They hanged Stacy. I was brought there to watch her execution. That is far too nice of a word. They strung her up by her neck and what had to be more than a quarter hour she slowly strangled to death. The noose won the war. Sracy lost her life to the rope squeezing her throat. I was hustled back to my cell while her body still hanged from the noose that closed her throat. I hear they left her hanged the rest of the day.

hang 1048.jpg

The guards took great care that this Saturday I too will be hanged the same way and my body will hang the balance of the day- as a backdrop for the crowd still feeding their cash to Tree’s concession stand.

My last week alive goes by perilously quick. I am fucked by the guards whenever they desire to do so.

couple 062.jpg

My ass gets reamed almost as often as my pussy does.

couple 084.gif

Some of them take the time to drive me to an orgasm.

couple 087.jpg

Some of them remind me that after noon Saturday I will be hanged with a noose closing my throat but still think my condemned cunt should appreciate their efforts.

I would complain if it would make a difference. But come noon an Saturday, I’ll be just another condemned convict standing on the gallows waiting to be hanged.

hang 1078 d.jpg

-Deedra

They hanged Stacy. I was brought there to watch her execution. That is far too nice of a word. They strung her up by her neck and what had to be more than a quarter hour she slowly strangled to death. The noose won the war. Sracy lost her life to the rope squeezing her throat. I was hustled back to my cell while her body still hanged from the noose that closed her throat. I hear they left her hanged the rest of the day.

The guards took great care that this Saturday I too will be hanged the same way and my body will hang the balance of the day- as a backdrop for the crowd still feeding their cash to Tree’s concession stand.

My last week alive goes by perilously quick. I am fucked by the guards whenever they desire to do so.

View attachment 1009861

My ass gets reamed almost as often as my pussy does.

View attachment 1009862

I would complain if it would make a difference. But come noon an Saturday, I’ll be just another condemned convict standing on the gallows waiting to be hanged.

View attachment 1009865

-Deedra
And you will miss this!!!

Attachments

• tumblr_pn9cdoxtiL1vnsp7o_400.gif
    tumblr_pn9cdoxtiL1vnsp7o_400.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
Saturday morning, Deedra’s execution day

I have no idea what time it is. No daylight gets to the cell and there is a lightbulb outside the cell that is on 24/7. If they think I am going to spare them killing me, they have another thought coming. Two guards, one male and one female, come into the cell. The male guard tells me it is time for me to go to the gallows. He tells me to stand up and place my hands behind my back. He braces me while the female guard tightly locks cuffs around my wrists.

prison 191.jpg

The cuffs hurt but I don’t think they care. The guard walks me out of the cellblock, shouting to the crowd of reporters “Pictures only, folks. This prison will give her last words from the gallows.”

prison 248.jpg

‘Last words from the gallows’? I don’t think I can talk at all! I am led outside and handed over to another guard. His job is to take me to the gallows. With my hands cuffed behind my back and my bowels churning in my gut, I whimper “I don’t think I can say anything before they hang me.”

He shakes his head and says “You don’t have to. They’ll ask if you have any last words. Just shake your head ‘no’ and they will- um- proceed.”

cuffs 094.jpg

We walk the rest of the way in silence. The crowd is less than shy. I arrive at the gallows and staring at the steps I say “I can’t do this!”

I must not have been the first one to say that as several men brace me as I climb the steps.

hang 798 d.jpg

I get to the platform. I stand on wobbly legs as a guard releases the handcuffs. This is not for my comfort as he ties my wrists firmly behind my back. In front of me the noose, my noose, dangles before my face. Beyond the rope, a nurse watched as my wrist are bound.

hang 1076.jpg

With what little voice I can muster I ask the nurse “Are you here to see if they do this right?”

She laughs and says “No, Deedra, I’m her to confirm when you are dead!’

Runny shit squirts from my ass. Under my bare feet my soles feel the grains in the platform’s wood deck. I’d never notice the coarseness if I had shoes on. That is hardly an option available to me now. Tree steps be hind me and casually notes “You can’t be hanged without wearing the noose.”

I stare at the thick rope and reply “Isn’t that rope more than enough to hang me?”

hang 1153.jpg

He takes a drink and says “I don’t think you will want to do this twice. The rope is made from premium French hemp. It will hold you as long as you are hanged.”

He steps behind me and doublechecks the rope binding my wrists. I stare up at the noose dangling in before me.

hang 066 c.jpg

“That could hang a 300 pound man” I whimper.

“It should handle you easily” he coyly replies.

He forces me to climb the stool and raises the noose so it will easily be placed around my neck. Again and far more casually than I care to hear, he says “A paying guest gets to put the noose on you.”

hang 1158.jpg

‘Fucking great! An amateur hangman gets to place the noose around my throat!’ I think. I try to imagine what it will feel like having the noose placed around my neck.

hand 058 e.jpg

My imagination does not begin to capture the reality of being noosed!

hang 062 B.jpg

As fat as the rope looked it doesn’t match the size and weight of the noose around my neck!

-Deedra

I am standing on a yard-tall stool that creeks with every move I make. My hands are tied tightly crossed behind my back and the thick noose reminds me the only way out is not an option I want to take.

db topdown.jpg

I look around below me. There is a few people gathered around my stool along with Tree who is just waiting to kick the stool from beneath my feet. Do you like what you see, you bastards? Or is waiting to see me hanged getting boring for you?

Hang 345 a.jpg

Fuckin’ right I put a bullet though my sister’s head! I deserve the death penalty, but this is more a show to entertain you than it is to kill me!

Warden Joan climbs the steps and walks across the platform. She stands in front of me and opens a scroll she carried with her. She begins to read from it.

“Dreedra Wilson, you have been found guilty of the murder of your sister. In court you bragged how long it took her to die yet you watched her wither in the throes of death instead of putting her out of her misery. You have been sentenced to be hanged by you neck until you are dead and as it is customary at the Women’s Correctional Facility, I have ordered you body remains hanged until an hour past sunset.”

hang 1159.jpg

Kathy Summer wiggles Messaline and squeals “Oh, I hope she takes a half hour to die!”

Messa displays a cold smile and assures Kathy she is sure Dreedra with agonize a long time before the noose takes her life.

From on top of my wobbly stool I hiss down at Joan Tree “Just do it now, bitch! I’m ready to die now than be star of your show!”

Joan grins and says “You don’t get hanged until noon, Dreedra. You have a few minutes to think about the noose slowly choking the life out of you!”

‘Fuck, get it over with’ I lie to myself. It would take a miracle to keep me from being hanged and I don’t reckon I have earned one. I stand on the stool with my hands bound and this tick noose waiting to take my life. The prison records show I weigh 125 pounds. That is before Joan Tree’s special treatment she subjected me to. You see, she forced a laxative suppository up my ass every night for the past week then ass-fucked me with the biggest strap-on dildo
Nailus Martyr’s sells.

messa and barb 001.gif

Have I mentioned the food here is hardly edible?

The noose scratches my throat. In mere minutes I will hang from it. My nerves combine with the last suppository churning in my bowels. I am about to be hanged to death!

hang 1091 e.jpg

I don’t think I can stop it but I pray I don’t shit while I’m hanged!

-Deedra

Back
Top Bottom