Doe 1971 drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
thanks! Where can I find your drawings to have a look at?

You kidding me? Never dared post them anywhere, too embarrasing ... at least compared to the creators I found online later. But back in those days, there was no Internet, the Iron Courtain was still up and any kind of nudity was frown upon. Fetish ever more so. So, I had to make do. Made me look into the oldest of the oldest archives, here's some stuff from back then. A lifetime ago. I've never looked into that archive for at least 25 years.

Scanners were hard to come by, had to use a handheld primitive one, I wanted to get rid of those A4 papers as quick as I could, always been afraid I might get caught with them and how in the world I'd be able to explain THAT? So, that's why the transfer is so crappy.

A1.GIFA3.GIFA4_1.GIFA9.GIFA10.GIFA12.GIFA17.GIFA18.GIFA30.GIFA31.GIF

like @montycrusto I've got a hair-pulling fetish, but in my case it's the sense of being 'controlled' that gives me a thrill - like it did when naughty boys did it when I was a wee lassie. That little apron just makes the scene more sexy for me too, and the little skip of her leg as she anticipates the thrash ...

@doe1971 I can only repeat what I wrote already in the other thread:

Hey, these are real good drawings! All of them! You have the skill to create drama and intense moments with very few lines. And there is a good feel for bodys and their movements, proportions, expressions and extreme positions. Really, this is great work. And I like the story that comes with them, that you tried to hide them and had to draw your fantasies because it was hard to find such material.

I totally agree with @mp5stab that these deserve their own thread. Maybe you can also tell more about the conditions in which they were created in that thread, too. That would be great.

I also like these drawings very much. They are very immediate and direct.
I can also understand the concerns of storage very well. It's like hiding something forbidden. That's what makes these drawings valuable.
Like buried treasures. Buried in the subconscious.

Well, it's beyond odd that anyone find virtues in those old scribbles but we live in a world of weirdness anyway so here's more ...
A5.GIFA24.GIFA8.GIFA14.GIFA15.GIFA16.GIFA19.GIFA20.GIFA22.GIFA23.GIF

Back
Top Bottom