E-DigitalFantasy - Pictures of Lily

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another Session With This Year's Model

Following swiftly from @E-DigitalFantasy 's recent celebration, I somehow formed the impression that another of Lily's photographers was celebrating his birthday. This accounts for the slightly rushed production of an outdoor variation on the theme of 'This Year's Model', using a portrait by Philippe Claes. In the event, I was informed that Philippe's birthday was nowhere near the present date, which makes me wonder how I had become so convinced that it was. :confused:

Nevertheless, the resulting manip emerged in three distinct stages, each with its merits, ultimately revealing two photographers competing for Lily's attention. The concept developed as a study in defocused layers, providing a shallow depth of field for the main subject. The final arrangement with two cameras employs a dozen layers, including blending filters. Thanks to @Jollyrei and @Wragg for advice on the relative proportions of foreground and middle-distance components. :)

This Years Model 3b.jpg This Years Model 3a.jpg This Years Model 3c.jpg

Calling the Faithful

calling_the_faithful_by_ludwig_deutsch_1893_clothe_by_bobnearied_dfii1x6-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/015niivd1tfw )​

This latest manipulation featuring Lily is a development of the picture originally presented on the occasion of @CamCrux 's birthday. Coincidentally, this also includes a birthday celebration for Katya Clover (seated on the doorstep) - https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/member-birthdays.5321/post-741662

The background is entitled, 'Calling the Faithful', painted by the Austrian Orientalist, Ludwig Deutsch in 1893. Three female figures have been inserted, depicting a game of 'Hide and Seek'. The Master has found Alice and Katya hiding inside the house, but since Lily is evading discovery, he resorts to calling the faithful slave girl's name. Alice joins in, although she and Katya both know where Lily is hiding.

The concept provided a humorous theme for CamCrux (Kamerijk) whose slave girl manipulations employ backgrounds by several Orientalist painters, including Deutsch. All three models have appeared as slave girls or mythological characters in Kamerijk manips, Lily having featured in nine of his pictures to date.

Following the publication of the original birthday manip, I was presented with the challenge of producing a 'Safe for Work' version, which required the addition of appropriate costumes to the three nude figures. The original manip relied on the creation of composite figures to combine the required poses with suitable expressions, using authentic source material for each model.

The clothing was derived from a variety of Orientalist paintings, and applied to each figure in multiple sections, with jewellery added to complete the effect. This took twice as long to produce as the original manipulation, and I lost count of the number of visible layers. The following illustrations demonstrate the clothing for each model. Many thanks to @E-DigitalFantasy for the figure of Lily, sourced from a session photographed on 26 May 2015. :)

Calling the Faithful Lily nude cf clothed.jpg Calling the Faithful Katya nude cf clothed.jpg Calling the Faithful Alice nude cf clothed.jpg Calling the Faithful Alice and Katty nude cf clothed.jpg

Last edited:
Your latest version is wonderful Bob, and perfect timing. I am shooting with Lily Thanksgiving Day. She will love your pic. She might even want to show her Mother, who is with her this trip, visiting the U.S. for the first time from Romania
Hi E-DF, and thanks very much for your comment. I am delighted to learn that you will be working with Lily again this week, and I wish you another highly enjoyable session. No doubt Lily's Mum will find her first visit an exciting experience, and Lily will be keen to show some of her favourite locations around the Bay area. Have a great time together! :)

Calling the Faithful

calling_the_faithful_by_ludwig_deutsch_1893_clothe_by_bobnearied_dfii1x6-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/015niivd1tfw )​

This latest manipulation featuring Lily is a development of the picture originally presented on the occasion of @CamCrux 's birthday. Coincidentally, this also includes a birthday celebration for Katya Clover (seated on the doorstep) - https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/member-birthdays.5321/post-741662

The background is entitled, 'Calling the Faithful', painted by the Austrian Orientalist, Ludwig Deutsch in 1893. Three female figures have been inserted, depicting a game of 'Hide and Seek'. The Master has found Alice and Katya hiding inside the house, but since Lily is evading discovery, he resorts to calling the faithful slave girl's name. Alice joins in, although she and Katya both know where Lily is hiding.

The concept provided a humorous theme for CamCrux (Kamerijk) whose slave girl manipulations employ backgrounds by several Orientalist painters, including Deutsch. All three models have appeared as slave girls or mythological characters in Kamerijk manips, Lily having featured in nine of his pictures to date.

Following the publication of the original birthday manip, I was presented with the challenge of producing a 'Safe for Work' version, which required the addition of appropriate costumes to the three nude figures. The original manip relied on the creation of composite figures to combine the required poses with suitable expressions, using authentic source material for each model.

The clothing was derived from a variety of Orientalist paintings, and applied to each figure in multiple sections, with jewellery added to complete the effect. This took twice as long to produce as the original manipulation, and I lost count of the number of visible layers. The following illustrations demonstrate the clothing for each model. Many thanks to @E-DigitalFantasy for the figure of Lily, sourced from a session photographed on 26 May 2015. :)

Yet another wonderful manipulation ! Kudos bob !

:D Happy New Year! :D

happy_new_year_2023_by_bobnearied_dfllexm-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh - Full size picture - https://sta.sh/01h6q13ba8rz )

'Happy New Year!' from Sydney Harbour. The Australian beaches are among Lily's favourite locations, and she is looking forward to some exciting new sessions in 2023. :)
Love it Bob! I saw her fireworks video from Sydney Harbor just an hour ago! You are right on it! Wonderful picture!

Thank you, E-DF.
Yes, the manip is based on a screenshot from Lily's own video of the New Year's fireworks.
There are several blending treatments, but I should really give her a credit for the background. :)
Happy New Year Bob! We all look forward to a wonderful year again with new adventures, new experiences, and celebrating with friends near and far! Best wishes to all!

Calling the Faithful

Not sure how I missed this one. Great work again, Bob. Knowing how hard it is to put clothing on a manip model (they never hold still, and complain about the heat, itchy cloth, and even a lack of Riesling in some cases), this is all the more impressive, as well as being entertaining.

:) Happy Birthday Lily :)

azaleas_at_cruxton_abbey_by_bobnearied_dfqbb5e-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/01v2m9vx5bew )​

Lily is busy working at Cruxton Abbey, tending to the various potted plants and shrubs which Lord Wragg insists on keeping indoors rather than out in the gardens. The azaleas have flowered very early this year, and she has spotted a dead bloom, which needs to be removed. She looks up as we approach to wish her a 'Happy Birthday'. Perhaps she will be allowed the day off next year, if his Lordship feels so inclined? ;)

Many thanks to @E-DigitalFantasy for providing source images from his and Lily's 'Mount Diablo' session, photographed on 13 June 2022. Lily is a composite figure in four sections, derived from a sequence posed in a cave, which required her to climb to a height of five feet to reach the location, assisted by the photographer. These sessions are all about teamwork.

The manipulation employs the painting, 'Azaleas' by Jessica Hayllar (1887) which has been extended by 25% on the left side, to accommodate the new figure. The extension is composed of 33 sections, copied and pasted from the painting. There are 50 visible layers, including six masks and nine blending filters.

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/01v2m9vx5bew )​

Lily is busy working at Cruxton Abbey, tending to the various potted plants and shrubs which Lord Wragg insists on keeping indoors rather than out in the gardens. The azaleas have flowered very early this year, and she has spotted a dead bloom, which needs to be removed. She looks up as we approach to wish her a 'Happy Birthday'. Perhaps she will be allowed the day off next year, if his Lordship feels so inclined? ;)

Many thanks to @E-DigitalFantasy for providing source images from his and Lily's 'Mount Diablo' session, photographed on 13 June 2022. Lily is a composite figure in four sections, derived from a sequence posed in a cave, which required her to climb to a height of five feet to reach the location, assisted by the photographer. These sessions are all about teamwork.

The manipulation employs the painting, 'Azaleas' by Jessica Hayllar (1887) which has been extended by 25% on the left side, to accommodate the new figure. The extension is composed of 33 sections, copied and pasted from the painting. There are 50 visible layers, including six masks and nine blending filters.
Lovely Bob! Lily will be all smiles when she sees your work of art. The perfect Birthday gift!

Beautiful Bob!

Lovely Bob! Lily will be all smiles when she sees your work of art. The perfect Birthday gift!
A few pics of the beautiful Lily to celebrate her birthday today.

Lily-IMG_7699.JPG IMG_7720.JPG IMG_7737.JPG IMG_7748.JPG IMG_7907.JPG
Thanks very much for your response, E-DF - I believe your pictures show Lily in the cave which you helped her to climb into.
These are charming souvenirs of an exciting day on Mount Diablo. My manipulation uses the hair from picture #2. :)

Back
Top Bottom