Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, she has no other option than to endure it. If the pain gets so bad that she passes out, they will just wake her up again by another long shock to her already badly hurting pussy..

View attachment 414352 OMG.... PLEASE ... I'll talk!!!
mhhh.. Pass. I kind of enjoy hearing you scream.. Not sorry, babygirl.

So beautiful.... So fragile... In the hands of the most cruel soldiers that think she is a spy..

What they are doing to her is just.. horrible.

Attachments

• Gorgeous Girl Tortured (9).jpg
    Gorgeous Girl Tortured (9).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 701
  • Gorgeous Girl Tortured (8).jpg
    Gorgeous Girl Tortured (8).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 730
  • Gorgeous Girl Tortured (7) ni.jpg
    Gorgeous Girl Tortured (7) ni.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 740
  • Gorgeous Girl Tortured (2).jpg
    Gorgeous Girl Tortured (2).jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 767
  • Gorgeous Girl Tortured (1).jpg
    Gorgeous Girl Tortured (1).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 814
The evolution of a spy girl. She laugh.. She become serious... She's scared.... She screams... She spasm uncontrollably, She throws up. CAPTURED BY RUSSIANS III

Attachments

• Captured by russians 3 6.jpg
    Captured by russians 3 6.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 751
  • Captured by russians 3 5.jpg
    Captured by russians 3 5.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 719
  • Captured by russians 3 4.jpg
    Captured by russians 3 4.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Captured by russians 3 3.jpg
    Captured by russians 3 3.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 743
  • Captured by russians 3 2.jpg
    Captured by russians 3 2.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 671
  • Captured by russians 3 1.jpg
    Captured by russians 3 1.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 854
More variations are possible when applying the electrodes! One is the labia or the vagina!

Attachments

• p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 902
  • p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 898
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 899
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 991
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 1,024
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 910
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 1,070
When you attach it right at the clit you get "good" results. The point of pleasure abd also be a spot of mean pain.
I ever wondered, whether it would be more effective to use a needle as electrode, pushed deep into the clit. The needle ist torture itself and it leads the current deep into the nerval knot. Or would a clamp on the surface do it the same way - because the current runs through the tissue anyway? ( I love needle-torture by the way. A combination withe electro-torture is a great plus).
Is anyone in for a live-test :smilie-devil: - or is there someone with real experience?

Hi
Married 60 here. Over the years my sex fantasies about women I know got more extreme including them taken away for electric interrogation to some remote location. Would love private chat with likewise minded persons. No (full) names/pictures of the women of course.
Hi,
Would love to chat with other guys who have similar masturbation fantasies. Contact me if you are interested

I ever wondered, whether it would be more effective to use a needle as electrode, pushed deep into the clit. The needle ist torture itself and it leads the current deep into the nerval knot. Or would a clamp on the surface do it the same way - because the current runs through the tissue anyway? ( I love needle-torture by the way. A combination withe electro-torture is a great plus).
Is anyone in for a live-test :smilie-devil: - or is there someone with real experience?
This combination with needle into the clit and then electrocuted will be literally a burner.

Hi,
Would love to chat with other guys who have similar masturbation fantasies. Contact me if you are interested
Hi again
Over the years my masturbation fantasies about women I know or used to know became more intense. One of my favorites it that I imagine them being taken away to some remote place for electric interrogation. Contact me for private chat. No names/pictures of the women of course.

Needle is much worse, I expect...this video shows just that 13 minutes in...
https://www.xvideos.com/video31232015/gaby_bouttal_severement_frontale_cas_d_elitepain_fouette_9

A long, long time ago I mentioned a method that was certainly used by the sadisti supremi of Latin America:
Here's a tip for you boys “ stuff a wet Brillo pad up me, like a wire tampon, before you poke in the Probe:

That wire pad will spread the electric pain
through every nook and cranny of my cunt,
rousing my clitoris,
stimulating ovaries,
making the womb-muscles
seize and contract -
exquisite, burning agony
deep in my woman-works!

Lana Smith is a veteran female soldier. She has been captured by the terrorist in Iraq.
The beautiful girl is spread on a bed frame with electric wires attached to her athletic body. The amount of sweat on her skin, and the way she moves when taking the torture and when catching her breath afterwards is indescribable.
When she refuses again to talk the pain is immense.
The current hits even harder this time. The next wave of current surges into the bed frame and through her breasts and vagina. Her body jumps off the frame and writhes back and forth and she grunts and groans.
"Nnnnnnnnnnggggghhhh. Uuuuunnnnggghhhh"
She takes the punishment as the current keeps going and going and going. After a minute or two, she has no air left, no noises, she's down to just physical reactions and the cruel torturer loves every minute of it. Punched hard in the ribs, shocked hard, penetrated with a wire in her anus and other various tortures she is subjected.

In the end she passes out and the interrogator decided to kill her with a gun shot in the head.

Fetish elements:Torture Interrogation Electricity Belly-Rib Punching Screaming Pussy View Feet View Arching Body Military Army Scenario Gun Shoot Blood Gore Sweat Convulsions Chocking Female Soldier

Some ultra hd preview

Attachments

• Lana on the torture bed (9).jpg
    Lana on the torture bed (9).jpg
    292 KB · Views: 763
  • Lana on the torture bed (8).jpg
    Lana on the torture bed (8).jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 677
  • Lana on the torture bed (7).jpg
    Lana on the torture bed (7).jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 627
  • Lana on the torture bed (6).jpg
    Lana on the torture bed (6).jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 594
  • Lana on the torture bed (5).jpg
    Lana on the torture bed (5).jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 656
  • Lana on the torture bed (3).jpg
    Lana on the torture bed (3).jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 764
  • Lana Poster.jpg
    Lana Poster.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 816
Hi again
Over the years my masturbation fantasies about women I know or used to know became more intense. One of my favorites it that I imagine them being taken away to some remote place for electric interrogation. Contact me for private chat. No names/pictures of the women of course.
Hi
I already found some other guys with similar masturbation fantasies. Please contact me if you like to chat (and perhaps more).

Back
Top Bottom