Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi
Married 60 here. Over the years my sex fantasies about women I know got more extreme including them taken away for electric interrogation to some remote location. Would love private chat with likewise minded persons. No (full) names/pictures of the women of course.
ECT electro shock therapy in an asylum , love it when the female convict starts foaming at mouth due to excessive drool , also the fem body in CONVULSIONS is always a treat

I ever wondered, whether it would be more effective to use a needle as electrode, pushed deep into the clit. The needle ist torture itself and it leads the current deep into the nerval knot. Or would a clamp on the surface do it the same way - because the current runs through the tissue anyway? ( I love needle-torture by the way. A combination withe electro-torture is a great plus).
Is anyone in for a live-test :smilie-devil: - or is there someone with real experience?
It would be , also she might climax or orgasm , then keep slapping her or humiliating her by rough handling her face ,, question her ,, make her realize what a shameless cunt she is with no modesty ,, she will think how did she herself cum , mental anger and frustration within her , the confusion will slowly break her mind , making her more dormant and easier to tame

A female marine captured.
She's a stunning beauty.
She is tortured hard by the terrorist.
She is choked and electrocuted.

She is LORA.

Attachments

• stunning lora poster.jpg
    stunning lora poster.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 976
  • Torture00020.jpg
    Torture00020.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 768
  • Torture00019.jpg
    Torture00019.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 649
  • Torture00018.jpg
    Torture00018.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 683
  • Torture00017.jpg
    Torture00017.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 657
  • Torture00016.jpg
    Torture00016.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 584
  • Torture00013.jpg
    Torture00013.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 564
  • (3).jpg
    (3).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 601
  • (1).jpg
    (1).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 679
  • Torture00021.jpg
    Torture00021.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 926
A long, long time ago I mentioned a method that was certainly used by the sadisti supremi of Latin America:
Here's a tip for you boys “ stuff a wet Brillo pad up me, like a wire tampon, before you poke in the Probe:

That wire pad will spread the electric pain
through every nook and cranny of my cunt,
rousing my clitoris,
stimulating ovaries,
making the womb-muscles
seize and contract -
exquisite, burning agony
deep in my woman-works!
That is awesome , thanks for the lovely advise on how to improve effective dosage of current on female criminals and patients , very handy info , appreciate you genuine good imagination and efforts

That is awesome , thanks for the lovely advise on how to improve effective dosage of current on female criminals and patients , very handy info , appreciate you genuine good imagination and efforts
A member, who I know is now sadly deceased, had a female sub who, when he told her about that idea, was very keen to try it, and indeed they did. He said she'd found it exciting and arousing, though it went on a bit too long. I forget how long he'd kept the current going, but I'm sure a matter of seconds, 5, 10, 20, would be as much as would be sensible - though of course it could be repeated after fairly brief intervals.

A member, who I know is now sadly deceased, had a female sub who, when he told her about that idea, was very keen to try it, and indeed they did. He said she'd found it exciting and arousing, though it went on a bit too long. I forget how long he'd kept the current going, but I'm sure a matter of seconds, 5, 10, 20, would be as much as would be sensible - though of course it could be repeated after fairly brief intervals.
When female inmates get ect

or when female patients get ect

when their body starts convulsing what is that foam that starts coming out of their mouths

Slave girl gets an electric massage from her loving and kind Owner in his Home
Zoom in and Enjoy

Delightfull at the genius of the artist
A cloth hanging Wooden clip has pulled her clitoral hood skin off thereby exposing the CLIT
Now a pin or small nail is pierced into her Clitoris
A metal Clip is connected to that pin or nail
Wires attached to metal clip

Also she has decorative metal rings in her nipples
Wire directly connects to them

Notice a red colored mobile is recording her video for internet live streaming
Simply brilliant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-123108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220412-123108_Chrome.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 705
  • Screenshot_20220412-124132_Gallery.jpg