Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thessela's Doorway

Part 1

When Thessela arrives the next morning a scarf still hides her neck but she seems much happier and there is a look of anticipation on her face. She goes straight to Ella's desk.

"Will you call Pp this morning Ella?"

"Be patient Thess. Please. I need to be careful how I approach Him. Especially about this. And we are loaded with work and Miss Swishingskirts won't be happy if I am making a personal call."

"Why Miss Swishingskirts Ella?"

"Well haven't you heard the noise when she walks? When those long skirts sway? You can sense that she is trying so hard to walk quietly, as though she will be in trouble if she is heard, but I can always hear her."

"Sorry Ella. I have never really noticed. Are you sure?"

"Oh yes Thess and she reminds me of...". Ella's voice trails off. She cannot tell Thess of that other woman. Tall, skirts slit high and those welts just visible. Across the woman's thighs in front, just beneath her buttocks behind. No. He has told her that the woman deserves her anonymity. She must respect His request.

As she sits at her desk Ella keeps thinking about that scene that plays in her mind. Kneeling at His door with Thess beside her, waiting for Him to open it to her, waiting for Him to open a door for her friend as He has for her.

Ella looks across at Madeleine's office. Their supervisor is on the phone. She will take the risk. Ella picks up her mobile and dials His number. His message. He is on the phone too. Damn! Ella knows that phone is a very private one. She knows that she shouldn't wonder but cannot help it. Who is He talking with?

She dares not leave a message to ask Him to call her back. She will try Him again when she can.

As lunch break approaches Madeleine makes a short announcement to the staff. "I need to go out to a meeting. You all know your jobs, what you need to get done. I will be back at 2:30." Then she hesitates, "no...2 hours for the meeting so it will be 3:00 PM when I get back."

Ella gives her supervisor time to leave the office building then makes a second attempt to call her Master. This time He answers after a couple of rings. "What is it Ella?"

He sounds short and Ella hesitates. "I, I want to ask you a favour Sir."

"I am busy Ella. Call me in two hours." And He ends the call.

Ella's mind rages. Both her Master and her supervisor busy for two hours? No. It can't be. Miss Swishingskirts cannot be the tall woman who wears His welts. Why does that thought plague me?

Ella shakes her head. No! You have already put that idea to bed. A quick lunch and back to work. I can call Him this afternoon.

Ella passes Thessela's desk on her way out to get her lunch. "He has been busy Thess. But be patient. He will be free to talk at 2:30. I will call Him then."

2:30 nags at Ella's mind.

Will Miss Swishingskirts return before 2:30? :eek:

What is he doing now, and with whom? :eek:

And what does Thessela's doorway have to do with anything? :confused:

All will, I'm sure, be revealed ;)

Now there's a twist. The harsh supervisor may be . . . . . one like them? And yet not.

All will, I'm sure, be revealed ;)

I'm sure much will indeed be revealed, Wragg, in good time. PP likes to savor his tasty treats :), no need to rush.
The doorway stands waiting, is the new girl ready to walk through it?

Woman-in-Doorway.jpg

What is he doing now, and with whom? :eek:
Now there's a twist. The harsh supervisor may be . . . . . one like them? And yet not.
Always use caution when reading between those lines. Who knows the answer to these questions :rolleyes:.
PP likes to savor his tasty treats :), no need to rush.
Tasty treats to savour? ella knows what to expect but thessela does not. Let's not frighten her away with thoughts of being devoured :devil:.

The doorway stands waiting, is the new girl ready to walk through it?

Pp does like the image Phlebas. It would make a very good illustration for this part of ella's longer journey.

it's been a long afternoon...and one which has been difficult. i so badly want Him to say yes to thess, to have her kneel beside me, to be gagged and bound together...but i don't know if He will allow it

i accept that for now i'll have to enjoy what time i have with her. it's nice to be with someone as eager to be accepted as i am

Part 2

Back at her desk Ella watches the clock. 12:45. He said 2:30 and she knows she needs to be as close to that time as she can. Not early and never, ever late. The young woman knows how distracted she must seem and she is grateful that her supervisor is away from the office.

There are deadlines to be met and Madeleine would be down on Ella in a flash. And Thessela keeps looking at her too. Impatient. Another distraction so Ella turns to that constant reminder of discipline and her fingers trace the leather band at her left wrist.

As she does Ella feels calmer and mutters a very quiet, "thank you Sir. She sets a reminder for 2:29 on her computer calendar and settles down to her work.

The electronic beep startles Ella and has Thessela looking her way as she clicks it off and retrieves her phone from her bag. She knows that her colleague is watching as she carefully dials His number.

Three rings and He answers, "Yes Ella?"

Ella is sure she can hear a quiet voice "Yes Sir," in the background. "Can you speak freely Sir?"

"Yes Ella."

"I have a favour to ask you Sir." Ella hesitates, takes a deep breath, and continues. "It isn't for me but for a friend who has talked to me of her interest in experiencing some of what I have. She has tried something herself. And it turned into a disaster for her. A bit dangerous. So I would like to ask you if I could bring her to meet you. In the hope that you might be able to give her the taste, of, you understand, of this that she wants."

"You ask much there Ella. You know how careful I am in choosing a woman with whom to explore their desires."

"Yes Sir. I do know and understand. But she is a friend and I feel I should ask this through my friendship with her."

"I will think about your request Ella. And I will respond in good time. But one question Ella. Do you really want this just for your friend? Or is this request, in some part at least, for yourself?"

Ella is silent. She cannot answer Him, not truthfully, though she realises that her silence is all that He needs to know her thoughts. She knows that He can sense that arousal she feels at the very image of Thessela kneeling beside her.

"Wait for my call Ella. Be patient and tell your friend the same." And He ends the call.

As He does Ella looks at her friend and colleague. She can sense the question there, "what did he say?" without Thessela asking.

Ella looks about. Still no Miss Swishingskirts.

"He will consider my request Thess. Be patient!"

Part 2

Back at her desk Ella watches the clock. 12:45. He said 2:30 and she knows she needs to be as close to that time as she can. Not early and never, ever late. The young woman knows how distracted she must seem and she is grateful that her supervisor is away from the office.

There are deadlines to be met and Madeleine would be down on Ella in a flash. And Thessela keeps looking at her too. Impatient. Another distraction so Ella turns to that constant reminder of discipline and her fingers trace the leather band at her left wrist.

As she does Ella feels calmer and mutters a very quiet, "thank you Sir. She sets a reminder for 2:29 on her computer calendar and settles down to her work.

The electronic beep startles Ella and has Thessela looking her way as she clicks it off and retrieves her phone from her bag. She knows that her colleague is watching as she carefully dials His number.

Three rings and He answers, "Yes Ella?"

Ella is sure she can hear a quiet voice "Yes Sir," in the background. "Can you speak freely Sir?"

"Yes Ella."

"I have a favour to ask you Sir." Ella hesitates, takes a deep breath, and continues. "It isn't for me but for a friend who has talked to me of her interest in experiencing some of what I have. She has tried something herself. And it turned into a disaster for her. A bit dangerous. So I would like to ask you if I could bring her to meet you. In the hope that you might be able to give her the taste, of, you understand, of this that she wants."

"You ask much there Ella. You know how careful I am in choosing a woman with whom to explore their desires."

"Yes Sir. I do know and understand. But she is a friend and I feel I should ask this through my friendship with her."

"I will think about your request Ella. And I will respond in good time. But one question Ella. Do you really want this just for your friend? Or is this request, in some part at least, for yourself?"

Ella is silent. She cannot answer Him, not truthfully, though she realises that her silence is all that He needs to know her thoughts. She knows that He can sense that arousal she feels at the very image of Thessela kneeling beside her.

"Wait for my call Ella. Be patient and tell your friend the same." And He ends the call.

As He does Ella looks at her friend and colleague. She can sense the question there, "what did he say?" without Thessela asking.

Ella looks about. Still no Miss Swishingskirts.

"He will consider my request Thess. Be patient!"
Well done Primus!!!
it's been a long afternoon...and one which has been difficult. i so badly want Him to say yes to thess, to have her kneel beside me, to be gagged and bound together...but i don't know if He will allow it

i accept that for now i'll have to enjoy what time i have with her. it's nice to be with someone as eager to be accepted as i am
You tread dangerous ground as your master may extract a price for this request... we can only wait and see...

Yeees, yes! PP see into her heart, into her desire. Will she be punished for this selfishness?

So simple, PP, but so effective, the images in their minds fill our own, we are swept up by Ella's desire, her helpless longing for what you offer. And will Thess will be swept along, will she be kneeling their too? Does she desire it as much as Ella? Does she understand what she moving towards?

You tread dangerous ground as your master may extract a price for this request... we can only wait and see...
Yeees, yes! PP see into her heart, into her desire. Will she be punished for this selfishness?
So two of the people who have followed Ella's journey think punishment is likely. Would Ella think so too? We will know more soon enough.

So simple, PP, but so effective, the images in their minds fill our own, we are swept up by Ella's desire, her helpless longing for what you offer. And will Thess will be swept along, will she be kneeling their too? Does she desire it as much as Ella? Does she understand what she moving towards?
Thanks Phlebas.

Yes, Ella is so open about her helpless desire for what Pp offers and, in her submission, she returns something to Him. But this does make her transparent to Him, her thoughts so easy to read.

But Thessela? Hmmmm. There is a desire there but is it truly a desire to experience what Ella has? Or is there something else? Whatever it is Pp doubts she really knows. Not yet.

Ella has made the phone call.
I am so excited! I am very nervous too.
I have tried this before, it did not work for me.
But I still have a desire for something more in my life.
Ella has something real, I can see it in her!
Oh I can hardly concentrate on my work!

Part 3

The two young women are busy with work when Madeleine returns to the office. Ella thinks their supervisor seems somewhat distant; her checks are flushed and she appears to step a little gingerly as she walks around the desks quietly checking on the girls' progress. Ella's first thought is that the rather prim Miss Swishingskirts' lunch meeting involved one too many glasses of wine and she hesitates before asking,

"Is everything OK?"

Her supervisor takes a deep breath then pauses before answering. It seems to Ella that she is reliving a memory as she closes her eyes a moment, smooths the back of her skirt over the curve of hips and smiles as she replies, "yes Ella. Everything is fine. Thank you."

It is clear to Ella that Thessela has many more questions and that her impatience must be curbed so she suggests a drink as the pair leaves the office. "Its been a tough day. We have earned a drink." And Thess quickly agrees.

As the girls settle at a table Ella senses, rather than feels, a chill at her neck. For a moment she cannot breathe. He is here, somewhere, watching, measuring Thessela. And, she knows, reading her thoughts too. He always seems to know what I am thinking. Even what I have thought about when I am alone. Am I so transparent?

Beneath the table Ella's fingers trace the leather at wrist. She cannot tell Thessela. She must not.

Thessela is too absorbed in her own impatience to even notice Ella's distress. "Do you think he will agree Ella? If he does what will he ask of me?"

"I can't answer either of those questions Thess. You will need to patient. I think He will agree but I cannot be sure."
"And I have no idea what He will ask of you .." Ella pauses "but, regardless of His decision, I know He will demand something of me."

Thessela stares at her friend. "What do you mean Ella? Will he, will he punish you for asking? Will he do that while I am there too? Would he make me watch?"

"I cannot answer that Thess. And even if I could it is not my place to tell you."

But, inside herself, Ella does know. And she thinks on the tone Thessela uses when she talks of the man. To Thess that man is still 'he' and 'him'.

The tone in Ella's voice is only slighty different but, to a practiced ear, it is deferential, almost reverent.

Her fingers touch the leather band again and she knows He is with her.

Thessela stares at her friend. "What do you mean Ella? Will he, will he punish you for asking? Will he do that while I am there too? Would he make me watch?"

How could she answer??? She could not say 'it is not punishment but what I desire', could she?

She could not say 'it is not punishment but what I desire', could she?
It will be interesting to follow ella to learn more. Pp suspects that punishment is simply something ella knows she must accept as she makes mistakes along the way rather than something she really desires....except, of course, when she needs any nagging guilt relieved.

Back
Top Bottom