pleasurable in testing myself, discovering how much I can take,
how I cope with it, even the movements of my body as I struggle and dance -
and exciting as well as fearful to anticipate and experience it :devil:

Interesting - I think for me it's a mixture of both -
necessary if I'm to learn the disciplines of slavegirlhood,
pleasurable in testing myself, discovering how much I can take,
how I cope with it, even the movements of my body as I struggle and dance -
and exciting as well as fearful to anticipate and experience it :devil:
ella has a long way to go eul. she has only been punished twice so far and so has little experience there.

Pp may yet find changes in ella that might change His thoughts.

Part 3

The two young women are busy with work when Madeleine returns to the office. Ella thinks their supervisor seems somewhat distant; her checks are flushed and she appears to step a little gingerly as she walks around the desks quietly checking on the girls' progress. Ella's first thought is that the rather prim Miss Swishingskirts' lunch meeting involved one too many glasses of wine and she hesitates before asking,

A note that ella wrote as she helped Pp prepare these first parts. With ella quite busy Pp will post her thoughts so we might see whether He agrees to her request before Christmas takes us elsewhere.

Ella.....it's been a long afternoon...and one which has been difficult. i so badly want Him to say yes to thess, to have her kneel beside me, to be gagged and bound together...but i don't know if He will allow it

i accept that for now i'll have to enjoy what time i have with her. it's nice to be with someone as eager to be accepted as i am

Part 4

Still nothing from Him and it seems tense around the office the next day. The two girls are clearly distracted. Thessela's impatience is palpable but Ella is nervous. She knows she that she has crossed a boundary. She knows that, whether He agrees or not, she will pay a price for crossing that boundary.

She is still unsure of her own motive. Did I ask for Thess or for myself? She is a good friend and I want to see her fulfilled but ..... the thought of Thess kneeling beside me in His presence is exciting. Will He insist Thess undresses?

Ella closes her eyes a moment and tries to imagine her friend naked. It isn't easy. Thess has always been so private, her clothes neat but never revealing, and Ella realises that she never even seen her friend in underwear, even when they have been shopping and trying on clothes.

Would He insist I ... heat rises ... her own arousal growing ... thoughts suddenly interrupted. A sharp, "Ella!"

"I'm sorry Madeleine. I have a few things on my mind."

"You and Thessela both it seems. Look, it is almost the end of the day. Both of you go home. We have a lot to do tomorrow and Friday and what we don't get finished will have you back in on Saturday."

Not Saturday. Please not in here on Saturday. If He agrees we must accept. The price would be ...

"Of course Madeleine. We can't .. we won't let you down."

And the two head for the door.

thank you for posting my thoughts Pp! sorry i was busy :p

here are my new ones:

AAAARGHHH i just want to strangle madeleine...doesn't she know what's at stake here? if i don't comply with Pp's orders then i'll be punished...badly. and i'll never get a chance with thess again...she's scared enough as it is...

i must be strong. i must pray that everything works out...

She's rubbing her wrists again? Oh probably she does that when she's nervous. Nothing to do with anything like rope marks or so. Just those stupid reporting requirements.
She also rubs other places when she is aroused nervous. You know Primus will ask her if she did and the poor girl cannot lie...

Tree waits for new developments...

this sounds very interesting Pp with two lovely ladies both ready to e trained....lucky man.
Dunno about lucky Rb. Some of it is just plain hard work :D.

Indeed. Blessed if I know how he does it. :confused:

Whenever I go near a beautiful woman I just get demerits. :doh:

At least you are safe here Wragg. Don't remember ever seeing that one in this thread at all :(.

Part 5

Thessela is in early on Friday, desperate for some positive news but Ella has still had no response. "Just be patient Thess and, please, let's focus on all this work so we can keep Miss SWSK happy. I didn't sleep very well and it is hard enough to think about work with the worry about what He will say."

Let Thess think that I didn't sleep because of the worry. Can't tell her about those dreams. All so damned erotic. Me naked kneeling beside a fully-clothed Thess. Us both naked kneeling before Him. My bum high in the air striped with cane marks while Thess watches wide-eyed. Agghhhh. How I woke with my fingers deep inside my sopping pussy and the intensity of the orgasm. He will know. He WILL know.

With her sex buzzing again Ella desperately fingers His band trying so hard to bring herself back. Come on girl! Come on!

There is no more talk all morning. Keyboards clatter. The pile of documents on each desk slowly shrinks. They are making progress. Push the keyboard back and clear the desk pad. Enough time for coffee and a quick sandwich outside. Miss SWSK nods. "Go. Well done girls. Almost there. It looks like your weekends might be free after all."
Fifteen minutes and the girls are back. On each cleared desk a plain white envelope, no stamp, no indication of how they were delivered. How did these get here? Ella looks towards her supervisors office but Madeleine has her eyes on her computer screen.

Plain white, nothing more, just each name in ink.

'ella' on one. 'thessela' on the other.

Ella takes an opener and carefully, calmly, slits the envelope. His clear handwriting in ink.

Tonight 8:00 PM
you will be collected from your apartment
Do not speak with thessela of your instructions or of hers

Thessela does not even notice the small 't' and tears her envelope open. She pulls out the card and scans the note, "Ella, Ella, he says". Ella cuts her friend off curtly. "Say nothing Thess. Don't tell me anything."

"But he says tonight Ella. I have a date. What do I do?"

Ella's voice is calm.

"It is your choice Thess. It is always your choice. And it is yours alone to make."

That's going to cause some difficulty, I think.;):devil:
Beautifully paced, this story - the build up is so carefully controlled. We are always left wondering about something, as are the girls.
Thanks Jolly. ella knows that He has accepted her request and that she will pay a price whether thessela takes the next step or not. Did ella cross that boundary for nothing?

She also rubs other places when she is aroused nervous. You know Primus will ask her if she did and the poor girl cannot lie...
Tree waits for new developments...
ella will be wondering how much He really knows and how much she should confess. What punishment would flow for a secret thought or deed revealed or discovered?

With the girls quite busy over this time of year everyone will be left wondering for a while.

Thanks Jolly. ella knows that He has accepted her request and that she will pay a price whether thessela takes the next step or not. Did ella cross that boundary for nothing?

ella will be wondering how much He really knows and how much she should confess. What punishment would flow for a secret thought or deed revealed or discovered?

With the girls quite busy over this time of year everyone will be left wondering for a while.

I like it, PP. You leave us with questions, with decisions to be made. Will the curious Thess take that step now that there is a cost? Now that she needs to change her life arrangements, put aside her date, find an excuse to give?
Will Ella be able to restrain her imagination, her desire? That vision in her head of them both, kneeling in anticipation. That vision of her naked and Thess clothed, so evocative, so representative of their respective progress along this road.
So erotic, for her and for us.
I think this is a great story. Not a story of punishment, but of choices, and desires, and submission. Let's hopw we don't have to wait too long for the next part.

Back
Top Bottom