Ellie - In Search of .............. A New Story with Illustrations by A L Fielden

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 26 – The Doctor Calls

Ellie’s head is hanging down, her mouth slightly open. Since Pugh raped her she’s been burnt in more than a dozen places by Sutty wielding her own dagger, re-heated several times in the flames of the fire.
Ellie 2601 Head Hanging Down.jpg

Ellie has screamed herself hoarse, vomited bile countless times, pissed herself dry and plopped runny shit over the cellar floor. She has been digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands so hard that they are bleeding. She is shivering uncontrollably after having many pails of freezing rainwater thrown in her face to revive her. Jeffers has been bending down and screaming questions at her, but she has still not told him her name. She has not told him anything.

The noxious smell of her own burning flesh hangs in the air around her.

Jeffers stood and looked down the bound girl’s heaving body. Broad, bright, weeping, blistered burns scar her shoulders, flanks, stomach, hips, thighs and calves, in addition to the earlier, narrower burns on her arms and feet. One particularly nasty burn, stretching across her pelvis from her left thigh, has singed some of the curly, dark hairs around her bleeding sex. Out of his sight, Jeffers knew the girl’s buttocks and parts of her slim back also bore wide, fresh, agonising scars from where Sutty had patiently held the glowing dagger an inch or so below the girl’s quivering flesh. All the new burns had been inflicted on her tortured body without the dagger ever coming in contact with her skin. Three times Sutty had pointed the evil dagger at the girl’s left breast and indicated that it should be his next target, and each time Jeffers had shaken his head, but he knew he couldn’t keep his best torturer at bay much longer.
Ellie 2602 Left Thigh Burnt.jpgEllie 2603 Right Shin Burnt.jpgEllie 2604 Right Thigh Burnt.jpgEllie 2605 Left Inner Thigh Burnt.jpgEllie 2606 Pubic Hair Singed.jpgEllie 2607 Pelvis Burnt.jpgEllie 2608 Screamed herself Hoarse.jpg

‘Shall I use t’nippers now, Captain?’ asked Sutty as he placed the slightly cooling dagger back in the fire again.

‘One more go, Sutty, then you can use the nippers,’ replied Jeffers.

The door to the cellar opened and a man walked slowly down the steps towards them.

‘Doc, what news of the Duke?’ Jeffers asked the approaching figure.

‘Cor, this place stinks!’ he replied, wrinkling his nose. ‘I’m not sure all this burning flesh, shit, piss and vomit is good for the wine, Jeffers.’

‘The Duke, Doc?’

‘Not good. He has a fever the like of which I’ve rarely seen before. Nothing I have will bring it down. The Archbishop has been sent for.’

‘Has the whore given him the pox?’

‘If she has, you’ve all got it,’ replied the physician nodding at Ellie’s bloody sex. The guards murmured anxiously.

‘No. It’s not the pox. I think he’s been poisoned. Have you got the girl’s daggers?’

Jeffers passed the physician Ellie’s dagger from the bench. ‘The other one’s in the fire.’

‘I see you’ve put it to a lot of use,’ said the physician ruefully. ‘This one will do as long as it’s not been in the fire.’

‘No, it’s been cold all the time.’

The physician took an eyeglass from his pocket and moved close to one of the torches. He studied the edge of the blade of Ellie’s dagger very closely.

‘Has the girl told you anything of use yet, Captain?’ he asked.

‘She’s not told us anything yet, not even her name,’ he replied.

‘What?’ exclaimed Martin. ‘You’ve done all that to her and she won’t even tell you her name!’

‘Not a word.’

‘Maybe you should have let the city goaler deal with her. Someone with the right skills. Someone who’s not led by his cock.’

Martin continued to study the dagger. ‘This blade may look smooth, but there are very tiny serrations at the edge. They can be used to trap poisons in the blade so if a wound is not immediately fatal the poison can still kill. There’s still minute traces of a substance on the edge of this blade,’ he stated. ‘Do you know anything of this girl’s background, her heritage?’

‘We believe her daggers are of Irish origin, Doc,’ replied Jeffers. ‘And she’s got bright green eyes.’

‘Green eyes? I guess she must be Irish then,’ remarked Martin scornfully. ‘Maybe hemlock then. Or more likely a cocktail including it,’ mused the physician.

‘No antidote then?’ asked Jeffers.

‘Well, if you want the Duke to have any chance of survival you’ll have to get the girl to tell you exactly what poison she used, and what she would do if she accidentally poisoned herself.’

‘What ‘appens if t’Duke dies?’ asked one of the guards.

‘Well,’ replied Martin, ‘it’s an important royal appointment so the King will likely fill it quite quickly. I think he’ll give it to the Duke’s younger brother, the current Earl of Wessex.’

‘What’s ‘e like?’ asked the guard anxiously.

‘Very different from the current Duke. He’s a family man, with a loyal wife, committed to her and his two children. They are known for their compassion and philanthropic activities.’

‘What’s that mean?’

‘I think they will seek to improve the lot of the poorer people, maybe the peasants working the fields around the nearby towns and villages, the homeless, the destitute. They’ve all been neglected for too long.’

‘What about us?’

‘I don’t think you can claim to have been neglected.’

‘No. What will ‘appen to us?’

‘He will still need some guards, but probably not as many as the ten thousand men the current Duke seems to want. I doubt he’ll tolerate the whoring and drinking that the current Duke encourages. They are more likely to set up an orphanage and provide teaching in cooking, sewing and childcare for young girls in the city, rather than allow them to be sold to brothel keepers.’

Jeffers and the guards looked very uneasy.

‘We need to find out what poison the filthy whore used,’ growled Jeffers. Sutty retrieved Ellie’s second dagger from the fire.

‘Where’s the best place to use this then, Doc?’ he snarled.
Ellie 2610 Where Shall I Put This.jpg

‘What have you been sticking up there?’ the physician asked, gesturing at Ellie’s bleeding sex.

‘Nuffin’ except our ‘ard cocks,’ replied Sutty.

‘Then why is she bleeding so much?’ Martin went to look more closely. ‘Look at all that blood on the floor. If that’s what’s come out, I dread to think how much is sloshing around inside her. If you want her to last long enough to answer your questions, you’d better stick some rags up her quick. Push them right in as far as you can.’

Jeffers nodded at two of the guards and they gathered some dirty rags and pushed them into her sex as far as they could. Ellie groaned at the renewed pain inside her.

‘Well, where should I put this?’ asked Sutty again impatiently.

‘Back in the fire, lad,’ retorted the physician gruffly.

‘So what do we do then?’

‘Well, you can’t do anything more to her sex, so I would suggest the breasts, and especially the nipples. I see you haven’t used the hot dagger on her there yet.’

Sutty moved the dagger towards Ellie’s left breast.
Ellie 2609 Sutty Threatens her Breast.jpg

‘No!’ shouted the physician. ‘Don’t use that! You’ve not got long to make her talk, but you’ve got to be more subtle than that. Once you’ve burnt her there’s not much else you can do to hurt her.’

‘What do you suggest we use then, Doc?’ asked Jeffers. ‘We need to make her talk quickly if we are to save the Duke.’

‘There’s no guarantee I’ll be able to cure him even if I know what poison she’s used.’

‘Well, we’ve gotta try, for fuck’s sake! This Earl bloke sounds like a fuckin’ nightmare!’ snarled Sutty.

‘I think this girl’s suffered enough,’ stated Martin.

‘But we have orders from the Duke to make her talk. Besides, we need to find out about the poison,’ replied Jeffers.

‘OK,’ said the physician reluctantly. ‘You’ve fucked enough whores, Jeffers, and the rest of you. You know better than me what makes a woman squeal….……… So, bite her nipples! Or cut them, but obviously don’t cut them off completely. Maybe use the hoof nippers. Nipples are the most sensitive part of the breast. Then you can use some of those other tools you’ve got there – the pliers, rasps and pritchel for instance, on her breasts. Torment the nipple and maybe pierce the breast and you’ll give her about as much pain as it’s possible to do.’

‘Right!’ said Jeffers. ‘Let’s get going, Sutty.’

‘I’ll take this dagger to my study and run some tests, but I don’t think there’s enough poison left to identify it, and then I’d have to find an antidote and administer it. I doubt you lot are God-fearing men, but if you want the Duke to live through the day you’d better start praying now. Let me know the minute the girl says anything.’

‘Very well, Doc.’

Sutty shoved the red-hot dagger back in the fire and leaned over to grab the hoof nippers off the bench.

The physician shook his head and climbed the steps to the cellar door. As he opened the door he heard a long, loud very piteous scream. He hesitated for a moment, then walked on without looking back.

Chapter 27 – The Yorkshire Nipper Nips a Nipple

Sutty had closed the hoof nippers around the base of Ellie’s pert left nipple. He smirked as he saw her blood oozing out of the cuts made by the razor-sharp edges of the jaws. He twisted the nippers a little as he increased the pressure on the jaws, cutting more into her sensitive flesh. Ellie screamed afresh and raised her head to see what he was doing to her to cause such agony. All the guards thought the Duke and Jeffers should have let Sutty do this hours ago.

Sutty himself yelled down at the girl, ‘Wot fuckin’ poison did yer use you filthy, fuckin’ ‘ore?’

A long, low groan was the only response he heard.

Sutty refreshed his grip and twisted again, watching the trail of fresh blood trickle down the girl’s breast. ‘Wot fuckin’ poison?’ he yelled.

‘Be careful, Sutty. You heard the Doc. Don’t cut it off,’ admonished Jeffers.

‘It’s a bit late to be careful, Captain,’ replied the irate guard. ‘If t’Duke dies, so does our livelihood and all our fun.’

Ellie screamed again as Sutty squeezed the handles of the nippers closer together to slice a little deeper into her tender nipple.
Ellie 2701 Gets her Nipple Nipped.jpg
‘Wot poison did yer use, you worthless, filthy, fuckin’ ‘ore?’ he yelled again.

A small lump of runny shit escaped the trembling girl’s ass and landed with a plop on the flagstone floor.

‘You fuckin’ dirty, fuckin’ little fuckin’ ‘ore!’ screamed Sutty, still squeezing and twisting the cruel nippers on Ellie’s sensitive bud.
Ellie 2702 Raises her Head.jpg
‘Wot shall we do with t’other one?’ asked Christie. ‘I could whip it with t‘orsewhip.’

‘Just wait, will you. We’ll do one at a time,’ replied Jeffers, sensing the growing impatience and anxiety of his men.

Sutty finally released Ellie’s tortured nipple from the grip of the hoof nippers.
Ellie 2703 Feels the Pain of the Nippers.jpg
‘That’s all I can do with this’un without snippin’ it off,’ he claimed. ‘Shall I start on t’other one, Captain?’

‘No, thank you, Sutty. Let’s use some other tools on her other nipple. Pugh, you’re skilled with the farrier’s tools, aren’t you?’

Ellie briefly raised her head to peer at her injured nipple and the bloody trails trickling down her breast. Jeffers took the opportunity to grab her by the hair and turn her face towards his. ‘What poison did you use on your daggers?’ he asked her, almost kindly. Ellie scowled back at him and twisted her head. Her greasy hair slipped through Jeffers’ fingers, and her weary head fall back down again.
Ellie 2704 Looks at her Bloody Nipple.jpgEllie 2705 Looks Again at her Bloody Nipple.jpg

Ellie moaned when she felt a rough hand on her right breast, near her nipple. The large hand squeezed her dirty, sweaty boob and she heard Pugh’s voice. ‘Look at me, you murderin’ ‘ore!’ he bawled. She did not respond.
Ellie 2706 Feels a Hand on her Breast.jpg

Another rough hand pulled her head up by the hair, and Ellie found herself looking into the large, fierce, rough, bearded face of the recently bereaved Pugh.

‘I’m gonna a make yer scream so fuckin’ loud my brother will ‘ear you in t’next world,’ muttered Pugh as he squeezed her breast again. The other guard released Ellie’s head to hang down again.

‘Don’t forget, the aim is to make the whore talk, Pugh,’ reminded Jeffers. ‘We need to save the Duke.’

‘Right you are, Captain. Let’s make the ‘ore talk.’

‘Fetch me t’tongs, will yer, and t’hoof knife, and t’pritchel, and t’rasp,’ he asked the guards nearer the bench. They eagerly gathered up the implements and leaned across the girl to put them on her chest, between her trembling breasts.

At Pugh’s request the guard lifted Ellie’s head again to face him.

In turn, Pugh showed Ellie the farrier’s tools; the tongs for gripping anything that needed to be held still, the hoof knife, a short, sharp, curved tool with a square-cut hook on the end, the pritchel for prodding and poking and the rasp for filing down. Ellie had seen these tools in use many times to clean up an exfoliating sole, to trim shedding frog, and to cut and smooth the bars on horses’ hooves. She knew how sharp and dexterous they were when used by skilled farriers on hard horses’ hooves.
Ellie 2707 Pugh Shows her the Hoof Knife.jpgEllie 2708 Pugh Shows her the Pritchel.jpgEllie 2709 Pugh Shows her the Rasp.jpg

Pugh did not look like a deft hand with a precision implement, but exhausted and pain wracked as she was, Ellie was full of fear of what this huge, grieving brute of a man would now do to her.

Pugh arranged the tools carefully on Ellie’s sweating, trembling chest.
Ellie 2710 Pugh Arranges his Tools.jpg

Chapter 28 – A Brother’s Revenge – Part 1

‘Bring some more torches over ‘ere, will yer,’ Pugh asked nobody in particular. ‘A master craftsman needs good light.’

‘Thanks, and lift t’filthy ‘ore’s ‘ead up. I wan’ ‘er to see this!’

Ellie glanced over again at her torn and bleeding left nipple and then stared in anguish at the so far undamaged right bud, now brightly lit by the flickering orange flames of the extra torches. She was sure she could feel her blood pulsing through the tip of her pretty pink teat as she squirmed the little she was allowed by her bonds.

Very delicately for such a big man, Pugh went to work on Ellie’s perfect, pert pink nipple.

Pugh rubbed his hands together and picked up the tongs. The instrument’s long handles allowed him plenty of leverage, though this was hardly necessary with his strength and such a delicate subject. Using his left hand he closed the tongs around Ellie’s lovely nipple, gripping it very tightly. He reached over and picked up the hoof rasp in his dominant right hand.

Ellie screwed her eyes up tight. She saw the horrible rasp in Pugh’s hand; the sharpened lines of triangular teeth reflecting the light of the torches. Pugh grinned down at her and made sure she could see the hard, unforgiving tool hovering over her beautiful, trapped nipple. She felt the urgent need to wee, but the rags shoved up inside her prevented it.
Ellie 2801 Pugh Rasps 1.jpg

Pugh squeezed the tongs even tighter so the top third of Ellie’s pink nipple bulged out over the teeth of the tongs. He placed the rasp on top of her nipple, with the handle close to the quivering bud. He snarled at Ellie, ‘This is for my brother,’ he told her, and very slowly he drew the teeth of the rasp across the tip of her nipple. He added little pressure on this first stroke, allowing the weight of the metal to delicately score the girl’s sensitive flesh.
Ellie 2802 Pugh Rasps 2.jpg

For Ellie, this was Hell. She felt the hundreds of tiny teeth scrape the tip of her nipple, burrowing dozens of minute furrows in her moist flesh as Pugh pulled the evil rasp towards himself. She screamed and cried at this new agony.

Pugh pulled the rasp all the way over Ellie’s nipple and then inspected the damage. He smirked as he saw the blood oozing from the tip of the bud. Taking his time, he replaced the rasp and drew it back for a second time, this time at a different angle, again putting little weight on the tool and allowing the teeth to slowly destroy the girl’s tender flesh. He revelled in the tortured girl’s continued screaming.
Ellie 2803 Pugh Rasps 3.jpg

Time and again Pugh used the awful hoof rasp on poor Ellie’s right nipple. Each time, the girl screamed louder, and each time, the ripping of her bud got deeper. After a few strokes using one side, Pugh turned the rasp over to use the other side of the tool, alternating between the finer and coarser surfaces. Whichever side he used caused the same amount of agony to the screaming, bound girl.
Ellie 2804 Pugh Rasps 4.jpg

At last Pugh could damage Ellie’s nipple no more with the farrier's hoof rasp. The flesh had been ripped apart down as far as the top edges of the tongs. Blood smeared both sides of the tool and covered the top of Ellie’s nipple and the tongs and trickled slowly down her heaving breast.
Ellie 2805 Pugh Rasps 5.jpgEllie 2806 Screws her Eyes Up Tight.jpg

Pugh placed the bloody rasp back on Ellie’s chest, leaving the tongs in place gripping her nipple. He called for a goblet of ale, which he drank down in one huge gulp as Ellie groaned and panted below him.

‘Tell me what poison you used,’ said Jeffers yet again, but he got no reply. He nodded at Pugh.

Pugh now used the tongs to bend Ellie’s nipple up towards her right shoulder, exposing the opposite side. He picked up the hoof knife and placed the sharp blade against the sensitive bud and cut it slowly, a little above the base of the nipple. He watched intently as blood oozed out around the blade and felt the girl’s body shudder as a tired, strangled scream escaped her pursed lips.
Ellie 2807 Pugh Slices 1.jpg

‘Not much of a scream there, Pughie,’ goaded Sutty. ‘You’ve gotta do better than that!’

‘Shut t'fuck up, Sutty. You’re talking shit. I’m a craftsman, not a fuckin’ butcher. That was just a tester. She’ll scream louder again soon enuff, an’ she’ll talk.’

‘I thought t’first cut was t’deepest,’ retorted Sutty.

‘Not in this fuckin’ game,’ responded Pugh dismissively, concentrating intensely.

Pugh moved the blade to the very base of Ellie’s bleeding nipple and cut it again, quite shallowly. Ellie just about stifled her scream. Keeping the blade in the cut, Pugh used a sawing motion to cut very gradually deeper and deeper. Now, Ellie could not prevent a pitiful, full-throated scream echo around the cellar.

‘That’s better, Pugh,’ praised Jeffers, who bent his head down next to Ellie’s pain-wracked face. ‘What poison did you use, whore?’ he spat at her.

Ellie screamed anew as Pugh sawed ever deeper into her nipple.

‘What fucking poison?’ shouted Jeffers. Pugh sawed again. Ellie screamed again and shook her head so violently the guard lost his grip on her greasy hair.
Ellie 2808 Pugh Slices 2.jpg

‘Don’t worry,’ said Jeffers to the guard. ‘Leave her head hanging so she doesn’t faint. She’ll feel Pugh’s work well enough without needing to see what he does.’

Pugh continued to torture Ellie’s bleeding nipple until he had slowly cut just over halfway through it. Ellie was gasping, trying to catch her breath, sobbing, with sweat and tears on her face.
Ellie 2809 Pugh Slices 3.jpgEllie 2810 Feels the Agony of the Hoof Knife.jpg

Pugh placed the bloody hoof knife back on her chest and picked up the pritchel.

Chapter 28 – A Brother’s Revenge – Part 2

With the tongs still bending her half-severed nipple towards her shoulder, Pugh placed the sharp tip of the pritchel into the cut in her nipple. He prodded the bleeding wound a few times and then picked his spot and pushed the tip in deeper, watching the blood bubble up around it.

Pugh slowly and carefully pushed the pritchel down past the base of Ellie’s nipple and into her breast. Her blood was flowing more freely now as he pushed deeper. Quarter of an inch….. half an inch….. an inch….. two inches….. three inches….. four inches.
Ellie 2811 Pugh Pokes 1.jpgEllie 2812 Pugh Pokes 2.jpg

Ellie’s head flew from side to side, showering the floor with spittle, sweat and bile. Her screaming now was incessant. A stream of stinking, brownish fluid flowed from her ass.

Pugh pulled the pritchel back out of her breast.

‘What fucking poison did you use?’ shouted Jeffers again, as one of the guards brought a burning torch close to her tortured face.

‘F-f-f-fuck you,’ gasped Ellie. Jeffers nodded to Pugh.

Pugh prodded the cut in Ellie’s nipple again and then chose a different angle for his evil pritchel. He pushed it down deep into her breast again as the tortured girl screamed anew, but she still would not answer Jeffers’ question. Pugh tightened the grip of his tongs on her swelling nipple to keep her trembling breast steady as he used his strong wrist to twist the hard-edged tool in her breast again and again and force the sharp point to rip the sensitive tissue and cause the screaming girl the most intense pain yet.
Ellie 2817 Pugh Pokes 7.jpgEllie 2818 Pugh Pokes 8.jpg

‘What fucking poison did you use?’ shouted Jeffers yet again into Ellie’s ear, but the tortured girl didn’t hear him. Jeffers motioned to Pugh to continue.

Time and again Pugh used the pritchel to pierce Ellie’s beautiful breast, alternating between right and left hands to dig the evil spike into all parts of her tender flesh. One time he even twisted it round so the bloody tip poked out of the top of her beautiful boob and dripped blood onto her tortured face. A steady stream of pungent, soft, lumpy, watery, brownish shit dripped from Ellie’s rectum throughout Pugh’s heinous torture. This became mixed with the ever-expanding puddle of bloody fluid that was still seeping from her ravaged sex, in spite of the rags the guards had stuffed into her.
Ellie 2813 Pugh Pokes 3.jpgEllie 2814 Pugh Pokes 4.jpgEllie 2819 Pugh Pokes 9.jpgEllie 2820 Pugh Pokes 10.jpg

Ellie’s screams slowly began to lose their shrillness as exhaustion and hoarseness took their toll. She still shook her dangling head violently whenever Pugh’s evil pritchel dug another ragged furrow through her breast, showering the surrounding area with globs of spit, snot and sweat.

Jeffers continued to shout down at her, insisting that she tell him what poison she had used on her deadly daggers. As he expected, he got no response whatever from the tortured girl, no matter how much he threatened her and no matter how hard Pugh tried to break her resolve.

Pugh paused to down another full goblet of ale. Poor Ellie used the moment to try and fill her lungs with air and steel herself for the next torture. She craned her neck momentarily and saw Pugh had placed his horrible pritchel on her chest with her own blood dripping from the point. She saw the tongs loosely gripping her bloody, ragged nipple, its tip destroyed by the hard teeth of the farrier’s rasp.

Ellie struggled to catch her breath and clear her head. She tried to think of happier times, especially for her poor, tortured nipples. She tried to remember how they had felt on that fateful night all those months ago when she had rubbed that powder into them before making such passionate love with her handsome Will, and conceiving the child they had so craved. She had re-lived those feelings so many times before, and found such solace in them, but now all she could feel was the agony that pulsed through her teats; agony that had been caused by the nippers, the tongs, the rasp, the hoof knife and the pritchel, and the evil men who had used them on her tender, sensitive flesh.

Ellie felt lightheaded. She just could not fill her lungs with air or her head with oxygen. She knew she was still bleeding badly down below and was dehydrated from the awful burns and her weeing, shitting and sweating. She was dying, she thought, but she needed to know the Duke’s fate. Ellie looked down at the flagstones and out into the gloomy darkness of the wine cellar, fearfully anticipating Pugh’s next action.

‘For fuck’s sake, let me ‘ave another go at the ‘ore,’ shouted Sutty.

‘Let me whip ‘er cunt,’ yelled Christie.

Jeffers ignored them both and let Pugh continue. If Pugh’s expertise with the farrier’s tools couldn’t make her talk, he didn’t know that anything would.

Pugh wiped his brow and gripped the tongs again in his left hand, squeezing Ellie’s nipple even harder than before until fresh blood covered the metal jaws. Then he picked up the pritchel and buried it deep into the girl’s breast yet again, twisting and turning the point to gouge her flesh for the umpteenth time, determined to cause as much agony as he could to the whore that had murdered his twin brother.
Ellie 2815 Pugh Pokes 5.jpgEllie 2816 Pugh Pokes 6.jpg

Ellie screamed again as Jeffers yelled at her. Pugh poked the end of his pritchel between Ellie’s ribs as he drove it deeper than ever right through the meat of her beautiful breast.

Finally, Ellie coughed and fainted. Jeffers slapped her sweaty face a few times but could not revive her.

Chapter 29 – Ellie’s Secrets are Revealed

‘Wake the dirty, fucking whore up!’ ordered Jeffers.

The guard threw a pail full of freezing cold rainwater into her downturned face. She did not flinch.

‘Is the ‘ore dead, Captain?’ he asked.

‘Get another pail,’ retorted Jeffers sharply.

The guard threw two further pails of freezing water over the girl’s ghostly face before Ellie eventually spluttered back to life.
Ellie 2901 Is Woken Up.jpg

Ellie woke up with a start, her staring eyes wide open, then uttered a long moan and a huge gasp. The water flowed down her dirty face to her lank hair and onto the flagstones below.

‘What fucking poison did you use?’ Jeffers asked her yet again. The guard grabbed her hair and lifted her head back up close to Jeffers. ‘Well?’ he shouted.
Ellie 2902 What Fucking Poison Did You Use.jpg

The faintest glimmer of a smile seemed to appear on Ellie’s chapped lips.
Ellie 2903 Well.jpg

‘Why won’t this fucking, dirty, little whore talk?’ screamed Jeffers.

‘Because all the pain you’re causing her is nothing to the agony she’s already been through.’ The Duke's physician was halfway down the stone steps into the cellar, still carrying Ellie’s dagger and shaking off the rainwater from his coat.

‘The Duke?’ asked Jeffers.

‘Died before I got back to his chambers.’

‘Oh fuckin’ shit!’ exclaimed Sutty.

‘The Archbishop has already sent a message to the King to inform him.’

Jeffers and the guards all looked stunned.

‘And to recommend that the Earl and Countess of Wessex are appointed Duke and Duchess of York and move here as soon as possible ‘to bring civility, order and devoutness’ to the city and the county.’

The physician looked at Ellie lying dirty, bloody and burnt across the barrel. He bent down to look closely at her ashen face, still raised by the guard.

‘I know of you, I’m sure,’ he said softly. ‘One of the local elder’s wives spoke to me about you. She asked me to look out for you if you came to York, and to help you if I could.’

Ellie looked up at the physician with her beautiful green eyes dull and full of tears and pain.

‘She told me your name, Ellie, and about what you’ve been through. I’m so sorry. I wish those things had never happened.’

‘You knew this filthy, fucking whore all along. Why the fuck didn’t you tell me?’ shouted Jeffers.

‘I don’t know her. I’ve been told of her. I didn’t realise it was her until after I saw her just a little while ago. I remembered after I got to the Duke’s chambers.’

‘Who the fuck is she? Where the fuck is she from? Who helped the fucking whore?’ screamed Jeffers.

‘I’m not telling you! I’m not having you going and slaughtering a whole town full of innocent folk,’ the physician retorted. ‘Are you going to tie me up over a barrel and torture me too? Look what you’ve done to this poor girl. You’re all just butchers!’

‘Fuckin’ shit!’ exclaimed Sutty. ‘This is just fuckin’ shit!’

‘This fuckin’, murderin’ ‘ore has fucked us all!’ cried Pugh throwing the farriers’ tools across the cellar in rage.

‘One thing I will say, is that I’m sure she did what she did without anyone else’s help,’ added Martin. ‘She’s a cunning lass with great spirit and determination.’

‘Fucking hell,’ mused Jeffers. ‘It sounds like you admire this murdering, little whore! She murdered the Duke in his own bed, to say nothing of murdering five of his guards! Well I suppose at least we’re not going to be overrun by hundreds of fucking, rampaging green-eyed Irish gypsy peasants.’

‘She may look tiny and fragile, but you’ve found out what a big heart she’s got and how tough she is. I don’t know how many of you could have done what she did, on her own, and then resisted all this brutality that you’ve done to her. If I were you, I’d go and find somewhere else to practise your whoring, torturing, and maiming before the new Duke gets here,’ advised Martin pointedly.

‘What do we do with t’dirty, fucking ‘ore now?’ asked Sutty.

‘Let me cut ‘er fuckin’ tits off!’ suggested Pugh.

‘Give me a minute with her, will you?’ asked the physician.

Jeffers nodded and the guard holding Ellie’s head let it go. Ellie’s head fell back down with a crack and a groan. The guards walked across to the barrel of ale and poured themselves another drink.

Martin crouched down next to Ellie’s tortured face. She was very pale and hardly breathing.

‘Have you had enough of this life?’ he asked quietly.
Ellie 2904 Have You Had Enough.jpg

Ellie nodded her head weakly.

‘At least you got your vengeance,’ he whispered.

‘No……………..not vengeance,’ she gasped. ‘Justice.’

‘I wish you better fortune in the next life.’

The physician placed Ellie’s dagger across her throat and with a slow, steady hand he drew it back, cutting deeply into her dirty, pale skin and then the pink flesh beneath. Fresh, bright, crimson blood flowed freely down her neck, across her jaw and over her chin and cheeks.
Ellie 2905 The Final Cut 1.jpgEllie 2906 The Final Cut 2.jpg

He waited a few seconds and then closed Ellie’s lovely, green eyes for the last time.

Chapter 30 – Clearing up the Mess

'I can't stand the sight of blood,' moaned the physician as he left the cellar. When the door had closed behind him, the guards looked around at each other.

‘Wot do we do now?’ asked Sutty.

‘It will be weeks before a new Duke is appointed, in spite of what the Archbishop might want. So let’s not panic today,’ said Jeffers. ‘We need to clean up here.’

‘Leave it with us, Captain,’ replied Christie. Jeffers drank his ale and left the cellar.

Over the next few hours the guards drained all the ale they could find in the barrels. They also had their whipping contest. In fact they had three, one for the remains of Ellie’s right nipple, one for her left and one for her clit, after they had removed the blood-soaked rags.

However, the standard of accuracy was poor amongst the guards, some of whom could not even hit the girl’s breast, let alone the nipple. They blamed the worsening gloom in the cellar as more and more of the candles and torches faded away. Even the small amount of daylight that filtered through the grate had reduced to almost nothing as a fierce storm swept over the city from the Yorkshire Dales.

Christie tried to claim victory in all three competitions, but even his mastery of the horsewhip could not send Ellie’s bloody, mangled nipples flying into the darkness of the cellar, and it was left to Sutty and Pugh to finally sever the remains with the nippers and the hoof knife and feed them to the rats.
Ellie 3001 Whip on Nipple.jpgEllie 3002 End of the Nipple.jpg

Ellie’s clit proved even more difficult to locate with the whip and even Christie gave up when the dead girl’s sex became so flayed that it was impossible to see the target.

All the guards agreed that the competitions would have been much more stimulating if the whore had still been alive to enjoy them. They missed the thrill of creating bloody trails across smooth, pale skin and leaving their victim screaming and writhing in agony from the rips and tears of their whiplashes. The dull, dark marks left on the dead girl’s lifeless meat were a poor substitute, but better than nothing. They looked forward to the next competition in the whore house.

‘What do we do wi’t’filthy, fuckin’ ‘ore now?’ asked Pugh, with the hoof knife still in his hand. ‘I still wanna cut ‘er fuckin’ tits off.’

‘Feed ‘er to t’dogs,’ suggested Sutty.

‘What, take ‘er to t’kennels?’ asked Pugh. ‘Wot if someone sees us?’

‘No, bring the dogs ‘ere, you prick,’ said Sutty. ‘We can take t’farrier’s tools back and fetch t’dogs.’

The guards collected up the tools, the spare ropes and the whips and left Ellie alone in the cold, dark, damp, stinking cellar.

An hour later they returned with half a dozen hungry hunting dogs from the kennels, enough beer to keep them happy for the rest of the evening, and a couple of reluctant girls from the whore house. The rats feeding on Ellie’s body scampered quickly away into the darkness. It was all the guards could do to keep the dogs leashed long enough to cut the ropes and let Ellie’s burnt and bloody corpse slide off the barrel onto the filthy, damp flagstones.
Ellie 3003 With a Rat.jpgEllie 3004 With the Rats.jpgEllie 3005 I'll Have a Leg.jpgEllie 3006 A Dog's Dinner.jpg

The storm raged all through the evening and the next night, overflowing the huge rainwater barrel and washing through the floor of the wine cellar. The River Ouse burst its banks in the city and flooded many of the homes, streets and alleys. In the absence of a Duke of York, the King sent one of his Earls to the city to supervise the clear up. He made sure Jeffers and the guards were kept very busy sweeping out basements and rebuilding the breached river defences. Sutty, Pugh and Christie were amongst those put to work repairing the damaged sewers. The many brothels that were flooded were never to open again.

The Duke was buried in York Minster and a week later the new Duke and Duchess of York were introduced in the city. They were toasted by local dignitaries with wine from the castle cellar. The wine had a rather unique odour and taste. The new Duke’s announcement that all the grain taken as extra tax by his predecessor would be returned to the local towns and villages was greeted with a loud cheer. The Ripon town elder’s wife raised her glass, ‘This wine is so sweet and fresh. It reminds me of Ellie, and those herbs and plants we used to collect and mix together,’ she said to her husband. ‘It’s making me quite horny. Cheers, Ellie,’ she whispered quietly, wiping a tear from her eye.
Ellie 3007 A Final Toast.jpg

The End

Awards Season

Here we see the wonderful actress who played Ellie so courageously accepting the award for ‘Best Green-Eyed, Freckle-Faced Actress of Irish Descent in a CruxForums Illustrated Story.’
Ellie 3008 Just Desserts.jpg

This is her acceptance speech:

‘I’d like to thank my Mum and Dad for successfully conceiving me, unlike poor Ellie and Will. I dedicate this award to everyone around the world who is suffering physical or mental anguish, as poor Ellie suffered. Particularly any woman living with endometriosis or similar awful conditions and struggling to conceive, all those oppressed by unfair taxation and saddled with leaders more interested in partying and debauchery than improving the lot of the people they should be serving.

I’d like to thank CruxForums for hosting Ellie’s story over the past month and everyone who viewed it. I hope you enjoyed Ellie’s courage and bravery against impossible odds as well as the descriptions of her horrible torment.

I’d especially like to thank everyone who posted a comment on the story thread, responded to the short polls and gave reactions. Those that reacted regularly to the daily postings, such as @Heineudo @Doragon and @napin were a great comfort to me and to the writer and provided the inspiration to continue to the end.

Although it was great fun making a fantasy like 'Ellie', obviously she will not be returning for a sequel, but I think the writer may one day find another suitable heroine and scenario for a new tale of adventure and peril.’

Back
Top Bottom