Ellie - In Search of .............. A New Story with Illustrations by A L Fielden

Go to CruxDreams.com
‘Go to the barracks and fetch three more men,’ Jeffers instructed. ‘Get Sutty, Christie and one other like-minded fella. Go to the stables and collect anything useful. You heard what the Duke said? And bring plenty of torches. We want to be able to see what we’re doing.

I added that bit especially for you @montycrusto ;)

Interlude – Poll 3

The Duke of York has given Ellie every chance to answer his questions, but she is still denying him. What should he decide will be the first method of persuasion he should now use?
  1. Gather the men in a circle around her and soften her up with leather straps
  2. Get the guards to hold her while the Duke extracts revenge for his injuries using one of her own daggers
  3. Hold her tight and let Sutty get to work with the hoof nippers
  4. Tie her to a column arms over her head and let Christie have free reign with the horsewhip
  5. Tie her spreadeagled over the barrel on her back and start with a gang rape while she’s still very responsive
  6. Tie her down over the barrel face down and brand her ass with the red hot iron
Please make your mind up quickly, the next chapter will be posted tomorrow.
A wonderful buildup of the story so far. And I love her defiance. Best not to break her too soon, so start with 1. And I know it's going to end bad for her, but I will read about her suffering with a tear in my eye. That Duke needs to die.

A wonderful buildup of the story so far. And I love her defiance. Best not to break her too soon, so start with 1. And I know it's going to end bad for her, but I will read about her suffering with a tear in my eye. That Duke needs to die.
Thank you for your kind words.

There's some way to go yet. I hope you find the rest of the story retains your interest. :)

Chapter 16 – Preventing an Escape

‘Tie the stubborn, little whore over the barrel!’ the Duke ordered. ‘On her back.’

The guards grabbed Ellie’s arms and dragged the startled, struggling girl the few feet to where the barrel was waiting. One guard stepped each side of the barrel, and they dragged her down by the arms and shoulders until the top of the barrel was just below her shoulder blades. Two more guards grabbed her ankles and lifted her feet off the floor. They continued to pull her arms behind her, bending Ellie’s slender, nude torso over the top of the barrel; the rough oak and rusty iron scratching the soft skin of her painfully arched back.
Ellie 1601 is Pushed Over the Barrel.jpg

Ellie tried to wrench her forearms from the tight grips of the guards but simply did not have the strength to do so. She moaned as she was bent further backwards until her head was almost hanging down between her arms. Two more guards grabbed the ends of the ropes that were looped around the nearby stone columns and wrapped them tightly three times around her wrists before tying them off in a tight noose knot. Only then did the guards release their grip on her arms.

On the other side of the barrel the other two guards untied Ellie’s boots and pulled them from her feet, tossing them away. Then they removed her leggings from around her ankles.

‘Spread t’fuckin’ whore’s legs, will yer,’ called out one of the watching guards. ‘Let’s see ‘er fuckin’ cunt!’
Ellie 1602 Spread Her Legs Lets See Her Cunt.jpg

‘Wait!’ instructed Jeffers. ‘Sire, before we continue, I believe we should safeguard against any further escape attempts, unlikely though that may be.’

‘As you wish, Captain,’ replied the Duke, rather impatiently.

‘Do the honours, Sutty.’

‘With great pleasure, Captain,’ replied the guard, who had been watching Ellie very closely as she was bent back over the barrel.

Sutty donned a leather gauntlet and pulled a poker out of the roaring fire, the last eight inches glowing red hot. Ellie craned her neck to look over at what he was doing. Her heart raced as she saw him approach with the fiery iron poker.
Ellie 1603 Do the Honours Sutty.jpg

‘’old ‘er ankle real tight, lad,’ Sutty advised the guard holding Ellie’s right leg.

Ellie felt the heat of the poker near the toes of her right foot. For ten long seconds Sutty kept the red-hot iron a few inches from her wiggling toes. Ellie was terrified, and struggled hard to free her foot, but to no avail. She panicked, sucking in deep, rasping breaths.

Then Sutty carefully and firmly ran the red-hot iron across the arch of Ellie’s right foot. Ellie screamed in agony as the wetness and sweat on her foot turned to steam and her skin burned until it was red and blistered.
Ellie 1604 Right Foot Arch Branding.jpg

Sutty counted to ten and then removed the hot iron poker from Ellie’s foot before running it across the centre of her heel. Ellie screamed again as more steam rose from her foot and her skin slowly burned, filling the air with the awful smell of burning human flesh.
Ellie 1605 Right Foot Heel Branding.jpg

Sutty completed his branding of Ellie’s foot with a third deep burn across the ball of her foot, just at the base of her toes. Ellie screamed again, of course.
Ellie 1606 Right Foot Toes Branding.jpg

Sutty returned the poker to the fire and picked out a fresh one. Meanwhile a guard had wound the rope from the column three times around Ellie’s right ankle and tied it off.

Sutty held his new red-hot iron poker a few inches from Ellie’s left foot, letting her feel the heat for the full ten seconds. Ellie’s head was now hanging down between her arms, her dirty, damp, straggly hair almost dragging on the floor. She was sobbing, her sweaty face screwed up in agony, waiting in terror for Sutty’s next excruciating act.

Sutty smiled as he burned Ellie’s left foot in exactly the same way as he had her right. He placed his first brand across the arch, his second across the heal and his final brand across the ball of her smouldering, trembling foot. Poor Ellie screamed loudly each time, completely unable to resist the agony of the burning red-hot iron. Between screams she sobbed violently, her chest convulsing and making her lovely breasts jiggle in front of the appreciative eyes of the Duke, the Captain and all the guards.
Ellie 1607 Feels the Agony of the Branding.jpg

‘Good work, Sutty. This little bitch will never think of running away from us again,’ said Jeffers, nodding his approval.

The guards tied off her left foot, leaving poor Ellie widely spreadeagled over the barrel, her fragile sex openly displayed for the bloodthirsty and lecherous guards.

‘Use those poles to twist the ropes,’ ordered Jeffers. ‘Tighten them so the whore is stretched out and then fasten them off.’

Ellie found her ankles pulled even further out to the sides and her legs gradually stretched as the ropes were twisted and shortened. Once her legs were straight, with her ankles a foot off the floor, her back was scraped across the top of the barrel until her arms too were ramrod straight and her hands a foot or more above the stone slabs.

‘That’s enough,’ ordered Jeffers. ‘We want the bitch to be able to talk, and we want to hear the whore scream.’

Chapter 17 – The Duke’s Pox Query

Ellie’s position was painful and vulnerable. Her wrists and ankles were very securely tied by thin, but strong, taut ropes to near the base of four stone columns in an eight-foot square. Her body was supported only by the large oak barrel under her back just below her shoulder blades. Her head was hanging down, keeping her fully conscious while allowing her to see next to nothing. The tautness of the ropes made her hip and shoulder joints ache and the arching of her back made her spine hurt and her chest tight, curtailing her breathing. Contrary to Jeffers’s expectations, she could barely moan and could certainly not scream.

To Ellie’s left was the roaring fire, spitting out heat that made her uncomfortably hot on that side and billowing out smoke and soot that clung to her clammy skin and sometimes choked her. Close by her left foot was the bench with its collection of whips, tools and other items that her captors would soon use to cause her agonising pain in an effort to persuade her to answer the Duke’s questions and put her townsfolk at great risk.

The debilitating ache Ellie often felt in her crotch had returned with a vengeance, with frequent sharp spasms rippling up her tummy and across her pelvis. Her newly branded feet still burned and bore testament to her captors’ enthusiasm for hurting and maiming her. She knew they could and would do much worse to her over the coming hours, fuelled by revenge for their dead friends and the sight of her nubile, young body so lewdly displayed in front of their lustful and sadistic eyes.

And with every minute that passed, Ellie felt even worse.

A couple of the guards held torches close to Ellie’s aching crotch to get a better view.

‘That dirty cunt's ideally positioned for a whippin’ competition. ‘orsewhip from five paces. A penny a go. Winner takes all. Nearest the clit wins.’
Ellie 1701 That Cunt Needs a Whipping.jpg

‘Shut up, Christie. Let the Duke decide what we do first,’ replied Jeffers rather irritably.

‘I’m going to fuck the whore before she dies. It’s the least I can do considering she tried to kill me,’ stated the Duke.

‘Just a moment, Sire. You make a good point, Christie,’ said Jeffers. ‘She is dirty. We need to know she’s clean before the Duke fucks her. Go to my chamber in the west tower and fetch Maxie. Be quick about it!’ ordered Jeffers.

The guard scurried off up the steps and out of the cellar.

Ellie was well aware of what was being said, even though she could see so little. From the moment she had been captured she had known she would be raped, unless they killed her first. She hadn’t really expected the Duke himself to do it, but now it seemed quite a natural course of events. Ellie was dreading being raped. She knew it would be physically excruciatingly painful due to her condition, but she knew the emotional impact would also be very profound. She had to steel herself for both if she was to endure the ordeal.

While they waited for Maxie to arrive the guards busied themselves moving a table and benches from the cold darkness of the cellar to near the warm fire. They placed a barrel of ale on the table and a goblet each and began to drink. Some came over to Ellie to get a closer look at her stretched form, admiring her firm, pale breasts with their hard, pointy, pink nipples so beautifully presented. Then they crouched down to gaze into her spread sex, wondering when they’d get the chance to pound their hard cocks deep into its pink folds.

With the Duke and Captain watching very closely, the guards knew better than to attempt to touch their pretty captive, yet.

‘You can all have a go. Jeffers can follow me, if he wants to, then the rest of you decide for yourselves what order to go in,’ explained the Duke. ‘If the bitch decides to talk, you’ll have to stop for a while.’

‘Just a regular fuck, men. Nothing more creative until everyone’s had their turn. If the bitch still hasn’t talked the Duke will decide the next steps,’ added Jeffers.

The door to the cellar opened and the guard returned, accompanied by Maxie.

Ellie looked to her right to see Maxie approaching. She was surprised to discover Maxie was a woman; slim, middle aged with dark, shoulder-length hair. Ellie had expected a man.

‘I hear this little tart tried to murder you, Sire,’ she addressed the Duke, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. ‘I hope you’re not badly hurt.’

‘She killed five guards and came at me in my bed with two daggers, but I managed to fight the bitch off.’

‘Good. You are so brave. How did you find young Virginia last night, Sire?’

‘Who?’

‘Virginia. You know, the pretty blonde girl I sent to you last night?’

‘I don’t really remember her. I’m going to fuck this whore now anyway, but I need to know she’s not going to give me the pox. Can you check her out?’

Maxie stepped between Ellie’s spread thighs and eyed her sex. She muttered, ‘I hope you find this dirty bitch more memorable than young Virginia, Sire.’

Maxie ran her fingers up the tightly stretched skin of Ellie’s right thigh. She frowned and then strummed the rope attached to Ellie’s ankle. ‘I know you like your girls tight, Sire, but this is ridiculous. I can’t examine her like this. Can you loosen these off a little?’

‘Let the ropes out a bit, but not too much,’ the Duke ordered the guards.

As the tension in her limbs reduced, Ellie groaned and craned her neck to try and see what Maxie was doing.
Ellie 1702 Examined by Maxie.jpg

‘Fetch me some fresh water and a rag,’ she instructed. A guard quickly brought them.

Maxie soaked the rag and washed Ellie’s spread sex lips and then inserted the index finger of her left hand inside her. Ellie moaned a little at the intimate intrusion. Maxie extracted her finger and looked closely at it before sniffing it purposefully.

‘Get a torch right close here,’ she ordered. A guard approached with a torch, placing the fiery light just above and in front of Ellie’s sex. Poor Ellie could feel the heat of the flames on her thigh and crotch and whimpered audibly.

'Shut up, you little harlot. Nobody's done anything to you........... yet,' growled Maxie.

Maxie pushed the same finger deeper into Ellie’s sex this time, slowly right up to her knuckle. Ellie winced and squirmed as much as her bonds allowed as Maxie prodded her sex channel. Then Maxie partially withdrew her finger and used the index finger of her right hand to pull apart Ellie’s labia and peer inside, manoeuvring her fingers to pull apart the folds of delicate flesh to be able to see as far as possible down her love channel. Just as Ellie’s skin was about to burn from the flame of the torch, Maxie finished her work and pushed the torch away.
Ellie 1703 Maxie Inserts a Finger.jpgEllie 1704 Maxie Inserts a Finger.jpgEllie 1705 Maxie Inserts a Finger.jpgEllie 1706 Maxie Inserts a Finger.jpgEllie 1707 Maxie Inserts a Second Finger.jpgEllie 1708 Maxie Inserts a Second Finger.jpgEllie 1709 Maxie Spreads Her Lips.jpg

‘Well?’ asked the Duke impatiently.

‘She’s certainly no virgin, but she has no warts, sores or blisters that I can see or feel. There’s no smell of infection. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have the pox, but there are signs of scarring and bleeding. I think that’s more likely to be due to something else rather than disease. Maybe she’s recently lost a baby early in the term, for instance. It’s your choice, Sire, but I doubt she’ll give you the clap.’

‘Good,’ replied the Duke.

‘Just to let you know. She’s quite tight and very, very dry. I doubt she’s had sex for some time so I think you’ll cause her really bad, cramping pains if you shove your enormous, virile member too harshly up her cunt, good Sire. She’s also very tender up there and she’ll likely bleed and scream in equal measure. If the bleeding gets too bad you’d better stuff a rag up her to stop it or she could even bleed to death.’

‘Too bad. We’ll make sure the bitch doesn’t die until we want her to.’

‘You’re welcome. Enjoy!’ Maxie kissed the Duke again. ‘Wow, you’re sweating a lot, Sire. I’ve never known you sweat before. I must go now. There are traders due at the market today that I need to see. Do you fancy a blonde or brunette girl for tonight, Sire?’

‘Maybe a freckle-faced redhead like my wife, only younger and prettier of course.’

‘I’ll see what I can do.’ With that, Maxie left the cellar as the Duke took her place between Ellie’s trembling, wide-splayed thighs.

‘Before you start, Sire,’ interrupted Jeffers. ‘May I propose a toast?’ He handed the Duke a goblet of ale.

‘To our fallen comrades,’ the Duke and all the guards raised their goblets and took a drink. ‘To Pugh ………to Barney McGrew………to Cuthbert………… to Dibble………….and finally, to Grub.’

‘An’ don’t forget Pugh’s bruvver is also one of us,’ added Christie.

‘Yes. Don’t forget our comrades were viciously murdered last night going about their duties to protect the Duke. Viciously murdered by this dirty whore! Let’s make her fucking pay!’

Welcome to Trumpton! :)

Reduced funding from central government. Part of the 'levelling down' initiative. Even hundreds of years ago they were closing local fire stations to save money. At least they were able to find alternative employment.......... until Ellie came along. :lol:

Chapter 18 – The Duke Makes his Entrance

‘Loosen the ropes a little more, will you?’ the Duke ordered the guards. ‘Give the whore a few inches of wiggle room. If this is going to hurt her as much as Maxie reckons, she’s going to squirm like an eel!’ The Duke put his hand on Ellie’s mound to emphasise the point.

Two guards released the poles and untwisted the ropes to Ellie’s ankles until her heels rested on the cold flagstones. Then they fastened them off again. Ellie felt the tension in her legs reduce and the strain on her hips joints ease. She pulled on the ropes securing her wrists and wriggled on the barrel until she was able to relieve the tension in her arms and shoulders as well, even though the movement scraped her back painfully against the rough wood and rusty metal of the barrel. Ellie gulped in huge lungfuls of air as the tightness in her chest abated. She tried to lift her head to glare at the Duke.

‘Go round and lift the bitch’s head so she can see me,’ the Duke told one the guards.

The guard moved to Ellie’s head and grabbed a handful of her damp, dirty hair. Heedless of the strain on her neck, he pulled her head up so the Duke could see her agonised face between her trembling breasts. Ellie could see the Duke’s head and chest down to his tummy, but could not see him release the belt on his breeches and allow them to fall to the floor.

The Duke stroked his manhood for several minutes trying to get it hard enough to penetrate his captive as painfully as possible. Ellie couldn’t see his cock, but it was obvious from what she could see and hear exactly what he was doing. She waited in dread, the pain already pulsing through her sex in horrific expectation of what the Duke was going to do.
Ellie 1801 Squirms.jpg

Ellie couldn’t help noticing how her sensitive nipples were so prominently exposed, pointing upwards and outwards and just begging for attention.

‘Shall I whip the whore’s tits while you fuck ‘er, Sire?’ asked one of the guards. ‘I can make ‘er buck like a bull.’

‘No, thank you, Christie. I’m perfectly capable of doing that on my own.’

The Duke continued to stroke himself and eventually decided he was ready. He pushed the tip of his cock against Ellie’s dry lips, grasped her hips tightly and with no further ado, he drove it all the way in with one long, fast lunge, accompanied by a guttural roar of triumph.

Ellie screamed loudly as the unwelcome cock ripped into her fragile sex, causing intense, sharp pains to shoot through her. The Duke’s cock failed to reach as deep into her as her beloved husband’s had done, and didn’t fill her as fully as his, but her total lack of arousal caused it to burn and scrape her dry, sensitive flesh and send her pain receptors wild.

The Duke pulled out immediately and thrust in again, even harder and faster than the first time. Ellie screamed again, and wriggled her pelvis to try and throw the intruding organ out and dissipate her pain. The Duke laughed loudly, ‘There!’ he proclaimed. ‘Look how I’ve got the dirty whore bucking already!’

‘Well done, Sire! You’re really giving the whore the treatment!’ cooed Jeffers.

The Duke continued to pump poor Ellie’s tender sex with fast strokes accompanied by loutish grunts. Ellie’s screaming abated as her brutal rape continued, being replaced by groans and sobs. Her bucking reduced too, as her body grudgingly came to terms with the appalling violation it was suffering.

Sutty stood very close, staring lecherously as Ellie’s breasts bobbled and danced in front of him with every jerky thrust of the Duke’s cock. His eyes seemed magically drawn to her perky nipples, which were performing a sensationally erotic gymnastic routine, illuminated by the sharp, orange light of the torches. How he was looking forward to gripping those cute buds with his hoof nippers! He grabbed his crotch with an evil smile.
Ellie 1802 Sutty Watches Ellie Raped by the Duke.jpg

The Duke continued to fuck the captive girl, staring intently into her tearful, green eyes and smirking at her pain-wracked face. He glanced down at his slimy cock and noticed streaks of bright red blood on its shaft.

‘The whore’s bleeding already!’ he exclaimed triumphantly. ‘But she was no fucking virgin!’

‘Tell me your name, whore!’ he shouted at Ellie, still pumping her furiously.

Ellie gritted her teeth and glared back at her rapist.
Ellie 1803 Raped by the Duke.jpg

‘Then take this, bitch!’ the Duke screamed as he dug his fingers into Ellie’s hips and pummelled her as hard and fast as he could, until he had to slow and wipe away the sweat that was pouring down his face.
Ellie 1804 The Duke Pounds Her.jpg

The Duke ejaculated into the captive girl, planting his royal seed within her. Ellie sobbed as she felt her rapist’s cum violate her and was grateful when his limp, slippery cock fell from between her bloody lips.
Ellie 1805 The Duke Finishes.jpg

The Duke’s knees buckled suddenly and he held onto Ellie’s spread thighs to steady himself. After a couple of minutes, he cleaned his cock on a wet rag, pulled his breeches up and stood upright.

‘I don’t feel great, Jeffers,’ he said, finding it difficult to catch his breath. ‘I’m going to see my physician again. You can carry on here. How long will you all need?’

‘A couple of hours, I think, Sire.’

‘Very well. I’ll return then. If the whore talks, you’ll have to stop and fetch me. If not, I’ll return in two hours and we’ll find another way to loosen her tongue.’

With that, the Duke slowly climbed the stairs and left the cellar, watched all the way by Ellie’s piercing green eyes.

Chapter 19 – The Captain Shows the Way

‘You can let her head down now,’ Jeffers told the guard. He released Ellie’s hair and let her head fall backwards so she was staring at the floor and the dark wine cellar beyond.

Jeffers stood between Ellie’s smooth thighs and eyed her sex.

‘Pass me that pail,’ he instructed.

Jeffers rinsed the dirty rag in the freezing water and roughly scrubbed Ellie’s sore labia, cleaning away globs of the Duke’s cum and smears of Ellie’s blood. Ellie winced at the coldness of the water and the roughness of the rag.

‘Pour the rest over the whore to wake her up, and then fill it up again.’

The guard took aim and threw most of the water over the girl’s crotch, tummy, breasts, and chest. Then he walked round her and threw the rest into her face. Ellie shivered and spluttered and spat out what water had gone into her gaping mouth. She shook her head violently to get rid of as much of the freezing liquid that she could.

‘Those little nips are pointing up nicely now, Captain. Shall I use the ‘oof nippers on t’filthy whore while you fuck ‘er?’

‘No, Sutty! You heard the Duke. Save the nippers for later.’

Jeffers busied himself getting prepared to rape the captive girl. He dropped his breeches and pulled on his flaccid cock. He’d done this kind of act so many times before, but he had to admit that this girl was one of the most interesting. Clearly a feisty and determined woman, and with a lovely body too.

It took Jeffers only a minute or two to be ready and he quickly entered the shivering girl, pushing his cock firmly all the way in. Ellie groaned loudly. The pain in her sex was again intense.

Jeffers soon found his rhythm, using his vast experience of orgies and interrogations over many years. He knew what to do to get pleasure from a whore and this one was the tightest he’d had for a good while. He thrust in quickly and deeply and pulled out more slowly, pushing and pulling the girl’s hips in perfect time, his eyes transfixed on her lovely, pale, firm, wet breasts bobbing deliciously back and forth each time he poked her. Ellie’s mouth gaped open and she groaned with each thrust. She felt the pain building again quickly as Jeffers continued his expert, but soulless rape.
Ellie 1901 Jeffers Rapes Ellie.jpg

Blood soon smeared Jeffers’s cock and dribbled from Ellie’s sex. The Captain didn’t care, with the girl lacking any arousal at all the blood was a helpful lubricant as far as he was concerned. A few drops splashed on the cellar floor now and then, causing Jeffers to widen his stance to avoid getting his breeches soiled.

It seemed to Ellie as if her rape was going on for hours as Jeffers had so quickly settled into a metronomic rhythm. He seemed to be showing no signs of finishing, but the agony was building for Ellie with every second. Ellie’s groans got louder, tears flowed from her eyes and snot built up in her upturned nostrils. Jeffers just kept on fucking her with the same, steady, unchanging rhythm for minute after minute.

‘Watch this, lads! A true master at work!’ exclaimed one of the eight watching guards.

‘Leave some for us, will yer, Captain?’ pleaded another.

Ellie’s eyes rolled and she gasped for breath, her mouth full of bile. She spat some out, but it had little impact, except to deposit stringy strands of slimy spittle across her own pain-wracked face.

Jeffers kept going. He would make this last as long as he could, solely for his own personal satisfaction. He renewed his grip on the girl’s hips, which had become slippery with water and sweat, and increased his pace very slightly.
Ellie 1902 Raped by Jeffers.jpg

At last Ellie squealed as the agony in her sex reached a new height. Her head felt ready to explode and she prayed for the pain to end. But it didn’t, and Jeffers just kept raping her, revelling in her suffering and the erotic spasming of her bleeding sex.

Jeffers knew the end was coming, and so was he. He dug his fingertips into the girl’s bruised hips and pummelled her for the last half dozen times. He spurted his cum into Ellie’s tortured body to celebrate his best fuck for years and finally pulled out of her, leaving her burning-red sex dripping in blood and cum.

‘Who’s next?’ he asked in a perfunctory manner as he cleaned his blood-covered cock and tidied his dress.

Sutty walked towards him with a wide grin on his face, his hard cock already out of his breeches.
Ellie 1903 I'm Next.jpg

Chapter 20 – Raped by the Yorkshire Nipper

While Ellie groaned as the awful pain in her sex slowly abated, Sutty moved into position between her splayed thighs. He grabbed the rag out of the fresh bucket of freezing rainwater that lay nearby and splashed copious amounts on Ellie’s bleeding sex before roughly wiping her labia and prodding the rag into her. He rinsed it off and Ellie gasped, shivered, and wiggled her hips in irritation.

‘Can yer pull ‘er ‘ead up please, mate,’ he asked one of the other guards. ‘I want ‘er to ‘ear this ‘n’ see me.’

The guard grabbed Ellie's dirty, wet hair and pulled her head up so she was once again peering at a rapist between her heaving breasts. She saw Sutty’s dark curly hair and shortish beard, both black like her lovely Will’s. But she knew that was where the similarity ended, and sex with this monster was not going to be pleasant.

Ellie scowled.

‘You dirty, fuckin’ murderin’ 'ore!’ Sutty yelled at Ellie. ‘You murdered five of me mates, including me best friend Cuthbert. I’d known ‘im since we was kids, running errands in the streets of t’city for a few fuckin’ crumbs and sleepin’ at t’foot of t’walls in t’snow and t’shit! We looked out for each other every fuckin’ minute of every day, watchin’ each other’s backs. We stole together, we ran together, we ‘id together, we slept together, we starved together and we fuckin’ ate together. We joined t’Guard together and we fought together, we killed together and we fucked whores together. All these years of lookin’ out for each other, and then one night you fuckin’ come along, sneak up behind ‘im with your fuckin’ poxy Irish gypsy knife and stab ‘im in t’neck. Poor fuckin’ bastard never knew who killed ‘im. ‘e never had a fuckin’ chance. Then you pushed his fuckin’ body over t’fuckin’ wall into t’fuckin’ cess like ‘e was the fuckin’ rotten carcass of a fetid fuckin’ cow!’

Sutty paused to take a deep breath, glaring incessantly at Ellie.

‘I’d of fuckin’ died for ‘im. My fuckin’ mate Cuthbert. We was closer than fuckin’ brothers.’

Sutty paused again and wiped his face to stop Ellie seeing any tears that may have been forming.

‘If I ‘ad my way we’d be straight on wi’ t’torture. Make yer fuckin’ scream. Make yer fuckin’ beg. Make yer fuckin’ plead. Make yer tell me a lot more than yer fuckin’ name, where yer fuckin’ live and who yer fuckin’ friends are. And then when I’d finished with yer, I’d go out and kill the fuckin’ lot of ‘em.’

‘Oh yes. I’d get Christie to whip yer fuckin’ tits with t’bullwhip until there wasn’t a fuckin’ inch of skin left on ‘em. He’s fuckin’ good with t’whip. And then I’d use those fuckin’ ‘oof nippers I showed yer on yer fuckin’ nips, and on yer fuckin’ cunt. And I’d brand a lot more than just yer fuckin’ feet, yer dirty, filthy, fuckin’ 'ore!’

Sutty had got himself very heated as he screamed at Ellie, spraying spittle over her tummy and chest.

‘Once we’ve all finished fuckin’ yer I’m gonna start on yer for real, whether yer fuckin’ talk or not!’

‘That’s enough, Sutty,’ interjected Jeffers finally. ‘We do what the Duke tells us to. Get on and fuck the bitch and save the rest for later.’

Sutty spat on his hands and gripped his thick, hard cock with his right hand.

‘Enjoy this, 'ore!’ he shouted. ‘There’s many a tavern girl in York who’s envying yer now. But don’t forget what I’m gonna do to yer later!’

Sutty grabbed Ellie’s bruised hips and thrust his cock all the way into her with a grunt and a grimace.

Ellie screwed her face up and just about stifled her scream as Sutty’s cock plunged past her sore lips and into her ravaged sex. Agonising pain shot up from her groin again as Sutty fucked her, his short, fast strokes adding further injury to her damaged sex.

Blood was dripping freely from Ellie now as Sutty’s cock reamed her torturously. Ellie somehow managed to avoid screaming, but the agonised look on her screwed up, rosy-cheeked, tear-streaked face almost made up for that, as Sutty snarled and spat at her with every violent thrust.
Ellie 2001 Sutty Rapes Ellie.jpgEllie 2002 Raped by Sutty.jpg

Sutty tried hard to hold out, but the erotic wriggling of the girl, the bobbling of her smooth breasts with their hard nipples atop, the sight of her blood dripping from her cunt and smearing his hard cock and the agonised look on her face all conspired to bring him to an early climax. He spurted his cum deep inside her with a few deep growls and a furrowed scowl.

He had to pull out of the girl’s bleeding sex and let his flaccid cock droop. He wiped the blood off it and then spat on Ellie’s hairy bush.

‘Dirty, fuckin’ 'ore!’ he shouted. ‘I’ll be back wi’ me nippers later. See yer then.’
Ellie 2003 I'll be back later with the Nippers.jpg

The guard let go of Ellie’s hair and her head dropped down with a sharp crack from her neck; her hair flailing. She lay, mouth open, gasping for breath and groaning loudly as waves of agony continued to pulse through her body. And she knew it would only get worse.

Chapter 21 – They’ve all Taken a Turn

Over two hours later, Ellie’s head is still hanging down, her dirty, dark brown hair hanging in disarray towards the stone floor. Tears and sweat streak her flushed face, which has maintained its severely pained expression throughout. She is still tied over the barrel, with very limited movement possible, though her energetic writhing, and the bobbling of her lovely breasts from the constant pushing and pulling of her rapists has been highly entertaining. The ache in her back is worse, after hours of being bent backwards and scraped bloody by the unyielding barrel. Her mouth is gaping, she coughs and shivers.
Ellie 2101 Raped by Guard.jpgEllie 2102 Raped by Another Guard.jpg

Ellie’s agony has long since plateaued. Since Sutty raped her so violently, she has been fucked by all the other guards in the cellar, including Christie, who again reminded her of his desire to flay her back and breasts with his whip. He would also take the skin off her ass, thighs and crotch, so he said.

The pain from the brands on her feet remains, but seems less important now with the agony from her repeated rapes. She has no illusions that the pain would be insurmountable if she were to try and walk, should she ever be freed. The bleeding from her sex has been continuous. A steady drip of blood mixed with cum adding every few seconds to the ruddy puddle under her ass that was now two feet in diameter and seeping along the cracks in the flagstones.

It’s now almost half an hour since her last rapist climaxed, and the guards are gathered around the still-roaring fire eating bread and meat and drinking ale from their third barrel.

‘Where’s t'Duke?’ asked Sutty impatiently. ‘I’ve got things to do to that fuckin’ dirty whore.’

‘I don’t know, Sutty. I guess he’s busy. I’m sure he’ll be here soon,’ replied Jeffers.

Another twenty minutes passed and Ellie noticed weak sunlight was filtering through the grates in the top of the wall.

‘Go and see where t’Duke is,’ ordered Jeffers to one of the guards, who slowly ascended the steps to make his way to the west tower.

The light from the grate became gradually brighter as they all waited for the Duke.

At last the door opened. From her position Ellie could not see who was entering, but from the reaction of the guards, it was not the Duke.

‘Well, where the fuck is ‘e?’ demanded Sutty.

‘’e's not felt well since t’whore tried to kill ‘im. But ‘e’s coming and will be ‘ere shortly. ‘e said to make sure t’irons are ‘ot and put one of t’whore’s daggers into t’fire. And to tighten the whore’s ropes right up.’

Ellie shivered.
Ellie 2104 Raped by All.jpg

Chapter 22 – Preparing for the Duke

‘Right, lads, let’s get moving!’ ordered Jeffers.

The guards put down their ale and awaited Jeffers’ instructions.

‘Put some more wood on the fire. Stoke it right up and make sure the pokers and tongs are right in the hottest part. Get some fresh torches and candles where they’ve gone out. The Duke will want to be able to see what he’s doing. Clean the whore’s cunt up with the rag, and then give her a good dousing with cold water. She’s a bit grimy with all the dust and smoke settling on her so wash her down so she can see when we make her bleed. That will also wake the whore up a bit. She needs to be fully alert for the Duke’s questions, so give her a couple of pailfuls direct in the face as well.’

The guards went about following their Captain’s directions, kicking up the dust as they went.

‘Christie, pick up that horsewhip and make sure it’s ready for use. Wet it in the pail if you need to and have a few practice swings. Make sure you don’t hit anyone, though.’

Jeffers himself picked up one of Ellie’s daggers and looked more closely at it. He ran his finger along the razor-sharp blade, which still bore the evidence of its recent use. Perhaps the whore’s own blood will soon also be smeared along the fine metal, he thought.

The Captain placed the blade in the heart of the smoking fire, careful to ensure the wooden handle would not catch light, but that six to eight inches of the metal blade would become red-hot.

Two of the guards started to tighten the ropes attached to her ankles. Ellie’s legs were pulled taut and then her back scraped across the rough wooden barrel, reopening the grazes on her skin, until her arms were also straight.

Ellie found her sore crotch scraped yet again with the wet, rough rag. She groaned at the new bout of pain. Then a guard threw a full pail of freezing rainwater over her tummy and chest and another guard rubbed her down roughly with another coarse cloth. He took particular care with her breasts, making sure every inch of her pale skin was spotlessly clean and glowing pink, and pinching her stubby nipples to full tumescence. After refilling the pail from the barrel, they then washed down her thighs and legs, and then her arms. Finally, one of the guards threw a whole pail of water directly into her face as her head hung down. As Ellie gasped for air, he lifted her head up so another guard could roughly clean her neck, face and forehead, leaving her sensitive skin tingling and red.
Ellie 2201 Soaked.jpg

Ellie’s head flopped back down when the guard released her. Immediately, another full pail of icy water crashed into her face and she gasped for breath, her chest heaving. Some of the water had gone into her mouth and she was grateful for that even though it tasted foul. Her throat was raw from screaming and she was thirsty as hell. Ellie took several deep breaths, her lungs struggling for air in her tight chest. Her mind wandered, worrying about what was going to happen to her when the Duke returned.
Ellie 2202 Washed and Stretched.jpg

A sharp, loud crack startled Ellie and shook her from her wonderings. A spray of bloody water splashed her ass and a cloud of dust rose from the floor between her wide-spread thighs. Another similar, loud crack followed, another splash and another cloud of dust and dirt.

‘Later, you’ll feel this on yer cunt, you 'ore!’ shouted Christie. ‘I’ll rip yer t’shreds!’

‘OK, thanks, Christie,’ admonished Jeffers. ‘That’s close enough. I think the whip is working well, and so is your arm. You can put it back on the bench now.’

‘Remind t’Duke that I’ve already shown the ‘oof nippers to the filthy 'ore will yer, Captain.’

‘Yes, Sutty. When the Duke wants to use them, I’m sure he’ll call on your expertise.’

Jeffers approached Ellie as a guard pulled her head up again. He smirked as he ran his left hand up her stretched torso, starting at her wet, hairy bush and moving slowly upwards through her sunken belly button, between her pale breasts, up her sternum, and over her throat and chin until it met her lips. He noticed her damp, stretched skin twitching under his delicate touch.

‘I think we all enjoyed your cunt. You really are a filthy, little whore. Soon we will enjoy the rest of your body, though it will not be at all pleasant for you. Don’t forget, apart from the whips, the nippers and the hot irons, we’ve got a lot of other unpleasant instruments to use on you, girl, if you don’t answer the Duke’s questions. I suggest you tell him everything he wants to know sooner rather than later.’

Jeffers moved his hand to her left breast. It was beautifully presented by her bondage, sitting proudly on her upthrust chest with its pink nipple pointing up towards the flickering fires of the nearby torches. He squeezed her breast almost tenderly, feeling its firm softness in his hand as he slowly kneaded her flesh, leaving grubby finger-marks on her recently washed tit. He pinched her wet nipple and rolled it between thumb and forefinger, not too hard but not too gently.

Ellie glared back at Jeffers, keeping her lips pursed and her eyes fiery.

‘I think Sutty is right. This deserves to feel the bite of the hoof nippers. And maybe the pliers and the pincers too. Perhaps your other one will feel the heat of the irons; the poker, the tongs and the rippers.’
Ellie 2203 Sutty was Right.jpg

Just then, the door at the top of the steps opened and Ellie could see the Duke entering the cellar. She watched him walk very stiffly down the steps, leaning against the wall with his left shoulder. He descended slowly, one step at a time, seemingly worried about losing his balance. He was wearing dark clothing and seemed to have a lot of warm layers on.

Jeffers released Ellie’s breast and went to help the Duke with the last few steps.

‘You don’t look well, Sire. How do you feel?’ he asked, concerned.

‘I’m fine, Jeffers,’ the Duke replied gruffly. ‘I’ve a slight fever but I just want to find out who this murderous bitch is and who else wants to kill me.’

‘You’re sweating, Sire. Some ale, perhaps.’

‘I’m fine,’ snapped the Duke. ‘I’ll have ale later, after the bitch has talked. Have you done what I ordered?’

‘Yes, Sire. Everything is as you instructed.’

‘Good. Then let’s get started. I want to hear what this bitch has to say.’

Chapter 23 – More Questions, more Pain

The Duke walked slowly over to the bench and picked up Ellie’s dagger.

‘Lift the whore’s head higher,’ he instructed, ‘and bring some of the torches closer.’

The Duke placed the very end of the blade on Ellie’s nose.

‘What’s your name?’ he asked with a raspy voice as all the guards surrounded the naked girl, bathed in the flickering amber light of the torches.

Ellie scowled back at him.

‘Where are you from?’

Ellie gritted her teeth.

‘Who helped you try and kill me?’

Ellie’s lips snarled.

‘Take her other dagger out of the fire and hold it next to this one.’

The Duke moved the point of the dagger so it was just a few inches from Ellie’s right eye.

Jeffers pulled on a leather gauntlet and pulled the other dagger out of the fire. The blade was glowing red. He held it above Ellie’s left eye. The intense heat made the girl squirm, but the guard held her hair tightly at the scalp and she was unable to move it away. She screwed her eyes tight shut but could still see the glow from the hot dagger through her eyelid.

A drop of sweat fell from the Duke’s chin onto Ellie’s right cheek.

‘I know what it’s like to be cut by these,’ the Duke continued. ‘If you don’t tell me your name, you’ll find out too.’

Ellie was petrified, but kept her lips tightly clamped together.
Ellie 2301 Screws her Eyes Tight Shut.jpg

‘I’ll start with your arm, since I can still feel the first cut you gave me there. Then Jeffers is going to use the hot dagger in the same place on your other arm. Did you hear me? I said DID YOU HEAR ME, YOU STUPID WHORE!’ The Duke shouted those last words at a shaking Ellie.

‘Wait, Sire’ interjected Jeffers. ‘Sutty is the expert with the hot irons. I’ll give this one to him.’

With that Jeffers replaced the hot dagger in the fire and gave his gauntlet to Sutty, who eagerly pulled the dagger back out and took up his position on Ellie’s left side.

‘It’ll be my pleasure, Captain,’ he gloated.

Ellie opened her eyes to see another two drops of sweat splash onto her flushed cheek as the Duke moved his dagger to her right forearm. Ellie felt the keen edge of the blade touch her skin near her elbow. The Duke paused for a few seconds, watching for any sign that Ellie might be about to tell him her name.

The Duke pressed down with the sharp edge, causing a little blood to seep up next to the blade. Then he very slowly drew it across and along the girl’s forearm, cutting more deeply as he went and leaving a trail of blood on Ellie’s pale, freckled skin.

Ellie felt her flesh being sliced. She moaned, but kept her lips locked tight, desperately trying to keep from screaming as the pain built up.

The Duke completed his cut, leaving a bleeding wound from near her elbow towards her rope-tied wrist.

Ellie took a deep breath.

The Duke nodded at the smirking Sutty opposite him. Ellie closed her eyes tight shut again.

Sutty moved his red-hot dagger to within an inch of Ellie’s smooth skin in the same place on her left forearm as the Duke had cut her right. He paused, as the Duke had paused.

Ellie felt the heat from the dagger very keenly on her arm. She whimpered as her skin started to scorch, but made no attempt to cry out her name. Then she screamed, very loudly she screamed, as Sutty, with a look of deep concentration and attention, placed the red-hot tip of the blade against her skin. A puff of steam rose from Ellie’s arm as her skin was burnt and she struggled in vain against the bonds tying her so tightly across the barrel.

Ellie had no way of avoiding Sutty’s blistering blade. He carefully moved the tip of the knife along and across her arm, following the same pattern as the Duke, but burning rather than cutting, allowing the heat of the metal to slowly blister the screaming girl’s skin.
Ellie 2302 Red Hot Dagger 1.jpgEllie 2303 Red Hot Dagger 2.jpgEllie 2304 Red Hot Dagger 3.jpgEllie 2305 Red Hot Dagger 5.jpg

Steam rose from her trembling arm as Sutty finally completed his branding. He stood and looked at the ugly, weeping, red burn on her arm for a few seconds, smirking broadly. He revelled in the girl’s rapid, distressed breathing and pain-wracked features. Then he turned and replaced the dagger in the fire and awaited the Duke’s next move.

‘What’s your name, whore?’ the Duke asked again, putting his face close above Ellie’s, causing sweat to drip down on her.

Ellie gasped and groaned and glared back up at the Duke. She shook her head very slightly.

The Duke grabbed Ellie’s right elbow with his left hand and placed the point of his blade on her arm right at her exposed armpit. After a ten second pause he used the point to pierce her skin before cutting her arm slowly down and around towards her elbow.

Ellie felt her bicep being carved as the sharp blade progressed down her arm. Again, she just managed to stifle her screams as she pursed her lips and screwed her eyes tight shut.
Ellie 2306 Cut with Dagger 1.jpgEllie 2307 Cut with Dagger 2.jpgEllie 2308 Cut with Dagger 3.jpgEllie 2309 Cut with Dagger 4.jpgEllie 2310 Cut with Dagger 5.jpg

The Duke nodded again to Sutty, who was in no rush. He ambled across to the fire and retrieved his dagger, now even hotter than before.

Ellie couldn’t avoid feeling the heat of the metal as Sutty approached her left armpit, only a few inches from her face. She screamed and an arc of pungent piss squirted from her as Sutty placed the tip of his dagger against her skin and very slowly drew it down her arm to her elbow, just as the Duke had done.

Ellie’s nostrils filled with the smell of her own burning flesh as Sutty branded her again with the Duke and the guards looked on with relish.

‘What’s your name, you dirty whore?’

Ellie could only gasp for air and moan loudly in response.

‘I asked you your name!’ repeated the Duke more loudly. 'Or I'll cut your body next!'

Ellie gritted her teeth harder.

‘Why won’t she talk?’ screamed the Duke in agitation.

He stepped back and almost lost his balance, dropping Ellie’s dagger, which clattered on to the flagstones. A spray of sweat showered Ellie’s face as his head swung round violently before he found one of the stone columns with his left hand just in time. Ellie saw a trickle of fresh blood descend from his left nostril.

‘Are you alright, Sire?’ asked Jeffers, concerned.

‘I don’t feel too well,’ replied the Duke, steadying himself against the column and wiping away the blood. ‘I’m going back to my chambers. Can you get one of the men to fetch my physician?’

‘Certainly, Sire.’

Jeffers then turned to one of the guards. ‘Help the Duke to his chambers. Then fetch Doc Martin and return when you’re done.’

‘I want to know this whore’s name, where she’s from and who’s been helping her. I don’t care what you have to do to the bitch. Just make sure she talks!’ ordered the Duke.

‘Don’t worry, Sire. I have every confidence in my men here. We’ll find out and let you know shortly.’

‘Thank you, Jeffers.’

The Duke was helped up the steps and out of the cellar, leaving Jeffers and the guards alone again with their prisoner.

‘Right, Captain. I’ll get t’nippers,’ said Sutty, putting the red-hot dagger back in the fire.

Chapter 24 – Brotherly Love

With all the men gathered round, Sutty approached Ellie’s left side as another guard held her head. He opened the evil jaws of the hoof nippers in front of her eyes.

‘Tell me your name, whore,’ demanded Jeffers, with clear menace in his voice.

Ellie looked at the awful nippers and shuddered, but kept her lips tightly closed.

Sutty moved the open jaws of the nippers towards her erect nipple and hovered over it. He closed the jaws tight shut and opened them a few times, while Ellie looked on with half-closed eyes.
Ellie 2401 Watches the Nippers 1.jpg

Sutty opened the nippers again and placed one of the sharp jaws against the side of Ellie’s nipple. Ellie closed her eyes.

Sutty teased the nipple, running the sharp edge up and down it.
Ellie 2402 Watches the Nippers 2.jpg

‘Your name!’ shouted Jeffers. Ellie hardly heard him.

Suddenly the door to the cellar burst open and a tall, broad, longhaired, bearded guard rushed down the steps towards them.

‘Is this t'bitch that murdered me twin brother!’ he shouted as he approached. ‘I wanna see ‘er!’

‘Pugh, I’m so sorry about your brother,’ replied Jeffers. ‘Yes, this is the whore that slit your brother’s throat. We are just questioning her.’

‘Bugger that! I wanna kill the ’ore! Who is she anyway, and why did she butcher me twin brother?’

‘We don’t know yet. She won’t talk.’

‘I’ll make the ‘ore talk. Give me them nippers. I’ll slice ‘er clit off!’

‘Wait, Pugh. She tried to kill the Duke. We need to find out who see is, where she’s from and who helped her. Maybe she had an accomplice who murdered your brother.’

‘I just wanna hurt the ‘ore.’

‘OK. What do you want to do to her? Just make sure you don’t kill her. We are trying to make her talk.’

‘She’s still quite tight if yer wanna fuck 'er and don’t mind some blood on yer cock. She squeals real well,’ added another guard.

‘She looks a mess down there,’ said Pugh, looking at Ellie’s bleeding sex.
Ellie 2403 She Looks a Mess Down There.jpg

‘I’ll clean ‘er up for yer,’ replied the guard, picking up the rough rag from the pail of cold water and wiping the blood from Ellie’s labia. Ellie groaned at the return of the pain in her sex.

‘OK. I’ll give ‘er a fuck for me brother. 'e always liked roughing up ‘ores. But I want to ‘ear ‘er scream real loud, not squeal a bit.’

‘Sutty will give her a taste of the hot iron while you’re fucking her. That’ll work,’ suggested Jeffers.

‘Sure. My pleasure,’ replied Sutty, as he reluctantly put the hoof nippers back on the bench and walked across to the fire. ‘Are you ready, Pugh?’

By way of reply Pugh pulled his dirty cock from his breeches and stroked his short, stubby member. ’I’ve never been more ready, Sutty,’ he claimed.

‘Look at him, whore!’ yelled Jeffers, shaking Ellie’s head by her hair. ‘You butchered his twin brother. They had been constant companions since they were born. Think how he must feel now! Think about that while he’s fucking you. Tell me your name, you fucking whore!’
Ellie 2404 Look at Him You Whore.jpg

Ellie grimaced as she saw Pugh bring his cock to full hardness, grip her sore hips with both hands and plunge into her. She groaned loudly as the pain shot through her groin again like a lightning bolt.

Pugh pumped Ellie angrily, snarling and spitting at her like a rabid dog. ‘Take that, ‘ore. And that. And that!’ he shouted. Ellie screwed up her face and groaned with each manic thrust.

‘’urry up with that fuckin’ iron, Sutty, will yer?’ shouted Pugh.
Ellie 2405 Hurry Up Sutty.jpg

Ellie’s attention turned from Pugh to Sutty as he held the red-hot dagger above her trembling tummy, close to her sunken belly button. ‘No!’ she gasped, softly. ‘Then tell me your name, whore!’ shouted Jeffers, shaking her head violently. ‘No!’ shouted Ellie, closing her eyes shut tight. ‘Never,’ she gasped as she felt the heat of the dagger on her tummy.
Ellie 2406 Tell Me Your Name Whore.jpg

Sutty held the dagger blade-flat just an inch or two above Ellie’s pale, smooth belly. He watched as her skin slowly reddened and the girl’s groans got ever louder. Ellie could hardly breathe. She wanted to squirm, to get away from the burning heat, but any movement she did make risked her skin coming into direct contact with the red-hot dagger. All she could do was curl up her toes and dig her fingernails into her sweaty palms. Her stomach muscles tensed and she felt sick. She shook her head violently and loosened the guard’s grip on her hair. Then she concentrated hard on coping with the awful rape and burning of her lovely body. She closed her eyes and tried to distance herself from the reality of her torture and somehow maintain a small level of inner calm.
Ellie 2407 Feels the Heat.jpg

Sutty smiled as he burned Ellie’s skin; the redness darkening and spreading slowly across her flesh from the area directly below the dagger.
Ellie 2408 Red Hot Torture 1.jpg

All the time, Pugh continued to rape the helpless girl relentlessly, pumping her bleeding sex painfully and showering her with spittle and obscenities. ‘Make the filthy ‘ore scream, will yer, Sutty!’ he cried out.

Sutty stayed patient and let the red-hot dagger do its work. He didn’t want to char the skin and make it insensitive to pain, so he just held the dagger steady and watched the redness of Ellie’s skin start to bubble up into pale, puss-filled blisters.
Ellie 2409 Red Hot Torture 2.jpg

‘Oh fuck!’ cried Pugh. ‘Well done, Sutty! The fuckin’ ‘ore gripped me cock like a fuckin’ vice just then! I’m done!’

The guard pulled Ellie’s head right up again just as Pugh shot his load into the tortured girl. Pugh and Sutty both grinned as they heard the full-throated, agonised scream of pain that Ellie could no longer contain.
Ellie 2410 Could No Longer Hold her Scream.jpg

A few seconds later Sutty pulled the dagger away just as Ellie’s skin was about to char.

Pugh pulled his blood-streaked cock out of Ellie’s ravaged sex. He held onto her thigh for balance as he tidied his breeches.

‘The filthy, fuckin’ ‘ore’s passed out,’ he gasped, before walking unsteadily to the bench and the barrel of ale. ‘I need a fuckin’ drink.’ The others gathered around the barrel of ale.

‘To my twin brother,’ he said. ‘To Pugh,’ they all raised their goblets and toasted the slain guard.

None of the guards noticed the short cascade of blood that had followed Pugh’s cock out of Ellie’s sex, or the very frequent drip, drip, drip onto the filthy floor. Ellie’s head hung down and she spluttered back to consciousness. She was panting hard, gasping for breath, her chest struggling to rise above the barrel to fill her lungs. Her face was covered in sweat, her mouth was open, her lips were dry, her eyes were wet with tears, staring vacantly out into the darkness of the cellar. The cuts and burns on her feet, arms and tummy made for painful, ugly scars. She wondered what they would do to her next.

Chapter 25 – Burning Questions

‘We’ve really got to make this whore talk,’ reminded Jeffers.

‘We could still whip ‘er cunt,’ suggested Christie. Nobody responded.

‘We’ve still got t’nippers,’ added Sutty.

‘She’s screamed most with the hot iron,’ mused Jeffers. ‘Especially just now when you burned her stomach. I think we should carry on with that. I think she might talk now if we threaten her with more of that.’

‘OK, Captain,’ said Sutty with relish. ‘Let’s go!’
Ellie 2501 Head Hanging Down.jpg

Two guards stoked the fire while the other men moved back around the barrel. A guard lifted Ellie’s head again. ‘Give the whore some water and splash her face to wake her up,’ ordered Jeffers.

Once this was done Jeffers bent down until his face was just an inch from hers.

‘Tell me you name, whore, or feel the heat of your own dagger again,’ he said, trying to sound as intimidating as he could.

Ellie’s chapped lips trembled. She coughed but said nothing.

‘Your name. Just tell me your name,’ coaxed Jeffers.

Ellie glared with as much defiance as she could muster.

‘For fuck’s sake, you stupid whore. Just tell me your fucking name!’ shouted Jeffers right into Ellie’s face.

‘F-f-f-fuck you,’ Ellie replied softly. ‘F-f-f-fuck all of you.’

‘OK, Sutty,’ Jeffers nodded at the guard, who was already approaching the barrel with a re-heated dagger in his gauntleted hand.
Ellie 2502 OK Sutty.jpg

‘What if t’feeble slut keeps passing out?’ asked Sutty.

Jeffers told the guard to let Ellie’s hair go and her head fell back.

‘We’ll leave her head hanging down. That should help,’ replied Jeffers. ‘And we’ll keep a pail of cold water close just in case.’

Sutty squeezed Ellie’s left breast with his left hand and heard a welcome whimper from the terrified girl. He ran his finger over her hard nipple before pinching it viciously. Jeffers shook his head.
Ellie 2503 Sutty Pinches.jpg

Sutty moved his hand to Ellie’s torso, still stretched tightly over the barrel. He moved the glowing dagger over her body, allowing the heat from the blade to warm her twitching skin. She just couldn’t resist uttering a few petrified mewling sounds that made him smile.

At last Sutty stilled his hand, with the red-hot blade hovering over Ellie’s ribcage, just below her right breast. Ellie’s cries got louder and more manic as Sutty watched her skin turn red.
Ellie 2504 Ribs Burnt.jpg

Ellie started screaming between huge gasps as she tried to fill her lungs. She bucked and squirmed as much as her tight bonds would let her, making her breasts bobble delightfully, and she shook her head manically, her hair flying around, spraying the watching guards with sweat, spittle and water.

‘Tell me your name!’ screamed Jeffers, but Ellie didn’t hear him.

Ellie’s screaming faltered as she ran out of breath. As her skin started to blister, she choked on her own bile and finally vomited a little spew that stuck in her matted hair and then fell onto the dark flagstones beneath her head. Elsewhere, stinking, yellow piss squirted and then dripped from her to join the growing bloody puddle below her ass.

Ellie prayed for the peace of oblivion, to be whisked away from this trauma by the mercy of unconsciousness, but with the blood rushing to her head, she was to have no respite.

‘Tell me your name,’ shouted Jeffers impatiently as the dagger was withdrawn and Ellie’s head was once again raised up by the hair.

Her head pounding, Ellie hardly heard him. It didn’t matter anyway, as she knew full well his questions. Jeffers slapped her face, not in violence, but trying to revive the girl and encourage her to answer him. Ellie didn’t respond. ‘Let her go,’ he instructed. The guard let go and Ellie’s head dropped back down with a sharp crack from the grinding bones in her elegant neck.
Ellie 2505 Head Pounding.jpg

Jeffers moved away and nodded to Sutty. ‘Again?’ asked the guard. ‘Again,’ confirmed Jeffers. Sutty smiled.

Back
Top Bottom