Esquier's artworks

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think the weight of the log should be within 85+- lb. :pesas:

There is something about a woman forced to carry her cross, to struggle under the weight of a device which she will be crucified on, for sure. The struggle is part of the preparation, draining energy, sapping will, and of course hurting her dignity as she stumbles and lurches up the road. But this patibulum seems too big to me. Thicker than required for the job, not aesthetically pleasing, outsized in comparison to her female frame. And the weight? It depends entirely on what wood it is. If this piece came from one of my backyard trees it would weigh a lot more than 85 pounds!

Ultimately it's up to the artist. If this sort of beam pleases you, Esquier, then go for it!

There is something about a woman forced to carry her cross, to struggle under the weight of a device which she will be crucified on, for sure. The struggle is part of the preparation, draining energy, sapping will, and of course hurting her dignity as she stumbles and lurches up the road. But this patibulum seems too big to me. Thicker than required for the job, not aesthetically pleasing, outsized in comparison to her female frame. And the weight? It depends entirely on what wood it is. If this piece came from one of my backyard trees it would weigh a lot more than 85 pounds!

Ultimately it's up to the artist. If this sort of beam pleases you, Esquier, then go for it!
"This is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination!"

By which I mean yeah Phlebas, what you said.

My brain is strangely obsessive so I now need to stat out CruxGirl and her nemesis the Carnifex. My apologies.

CruxGirl
Control Wood
Healing
Cause Orgasm

Felicity Crosswell was a crucified victim of Carnifex when her powers emerged, allowing her to survive her own execution. She battles to save other victims of Carnifex by shaping the wood of the cross to free the crucified, healing them with her blood and disabling guards with their own personal happy time. She can wield a cross beam as a weapon and even fly by riding a cross. To her eternal regret her powers only work if she is stark naked, except for her Crown of Thorns, and she manifests stigmata, bleeding from wrists and ankles.

The Carnifex
Super Strength
Cause Pain
Mind Control (selective)

The Carnifex's true identity is unknown, nor how he chooses his victims. He can pound in nails without a hammer, and his whip causes excruciating agony to force innocents to his will. His most insidious power is his ability to convince whole crowds of people that the victims have been legally condemned to crucifixion, and they enthusiastically cheer and help with the execution. They will even guard the cross and stop anyone helping the condemned. After the mind control wears off they still remember all the terrible things they did, and long-term trauma is common among them.

Yes, please continue. I promise no more random superheroes will appear in your work.

I may continue the saga of CruxGirl and the Carnifex in my own story thread.

Back
Top Bottom