Esquier's artworks

Go to CruxDreams.com

Esquier

Onlooker
Hi all. Some of my works made in DAZ Studio based on the available Genesis 8 characters. Also some experiments with the breasts and hairstyles of the girl. I just started to study this program and I have weak hardware, so it takes a very long time to make a high-quality render. Loved the artist's work here Jedakk, definitely a high level of performance which I would like to strive for.
I tried to do AI image generation, but the result is quite variable.
If anyone is interested, I'll post some examples. In particular, my avatar is one of the AI generations.
Glad to hear your comments.
Thank.

Attachments

• tst-1.png
    tst-1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,556
  • mn-1.jpg
    mn-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,386
Hi all. Some of my works made in DAZ Studio based on the available Genesis 8 characters. Also some experiments with the breasts and hairstyles of the girl. I just started to study this program and I have weak hardware, so it takes a very long time to make a high-quality render. Loved the artist's work here Jedakk, definitely a high level of performance which I would like to strive for.
If anyone is interested, I'll post some examples. In particular, my avatar is one of the AI generations.
Thank.
Pic 2 ❤️

Thank.
Especially the second crucified victim looks very realistic - propably some more pubic hair around her cunt and some marks of whipping punishment would get it perfect - thank you !

Thank.
Great art. I like very much both of them. The facial espressions are pain and humiliation, especially the second. The bodies looks too clean imho , they should show on their body the long road from scourging post to crux. Blood, dust, bruises, knees skinned for falls. And of course , agreed with Huckle, deep and bloody marks of cat of nine of the scourging. I like to respect every traditional steps to crucifixion. Very nice body contorsion and realistic. I'd increase a bit the sense of gravity on the arms.

Last edited:
@Esquier, for what it’s worth, your crux pics posted above hit my libido buttons hard. :eeek::babeando: :very_hot:

Whatever you’re doing, however you’re doing it, I urge you to continue. You are goddam good, and you get this kink.

Last edited:
@Esquier, I took the liberty of brightening one of your renders, and was delighted at the delightfully toned torso you gave that lady.

IMG_4049.jpeg

And her face brought to mind that of a medieval Russian icon of a female saint.

IMG_4049.jpegIMG_4053.jpeg

I doubt that was your intent, but to this former altar boy her face registers as saint like.

Did you happen to need a higher quality cross model?
No, this is just test work. I'm interested first of all that the girl in the image was beautiful. Most models suffer from this problem. Especially after the application of emotions, their faces are even more disfigured.
@Esquier, I took the liberty of brightening one of your renders, and was delighted at the delightfully toned torso you gave that lady.

View attachment 1324824

And her face brought to mind that of a medieval Russian icon of a female saint.

View attachment 1324827View attachment 1324829

I doubt that was your intent, but to this former altar boy her face registers as saint like.
Therefore, I use the basic emotions of das and correct manually or use a favorable angle.
Thanks for the responses. I have not yet found suitable mods for realistic flagellation, as well as crosses and nails. They are taken from the construction toolkits)).
Some more variants of this model. Another sweating skin and other breast form.

Attachments

• mn-4.jpg
    mn-4.jpg
    996.6 KB · Views: 954
  • mn-2.jpg
    mn-2.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 1,013
This is an AI generated image. There are several successful examples. But they are not very accurate in the details of the crucifixion. Often these are just poses against the background of the crossbars. One of the advantages of the generated pictures is the beautiful faces of the girls, which is missing DAZ.
Using controlnet images could help you accurately depict what you want. I'd suggest trying it if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom