Every male crux victims are gay or bi?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The act of crucifying a victim in bondage play is not an easy tie. I imagine it is tough to find a straight, female dom with the upper body strength and knot know-how to effectively do it. That may be why it seems that most male vics are gay. They have a strong male dom. Female victims are an extremely tough group. Mad respect.

The act of crucifying a victim in bondage play is not an easy tie. I imagine it is tough to find a straight, female dom with the upper body strength and knot know-how to effectively do it. That may be why it seems that most male vics are gay. They have a strong male dom. Female victims are an extremely tough group. Mad respect.
I don't think that the binding is the problem. Most of us played cowboy and indians as children, where someone gets bound to the torture stack, without sexual conotation. The point is that the cross can be seen as caricature of a male, so the crucifixion is a male male sex act and secondly the use of cornu and sometimes rape before crucifixion
is some real "gayish" sex. When done in real it is not volunteerly so not homosexual at all for the victims, but for the executors. in a BDSM play it is volunteerly, so it would be considered gay sex in a conservative thinking mind. One can do the crucifixion without cornu, to stay straight in the setup. It now seems, that most who played victim, are nude, and even are penetrated by a cornu. Some of the us, made self-crucifxion pics in a traditional way, also with loincloth and no cornu, so this has no gay aspects, other expose themselves and are penetrated on cross. I do not think that is gay, it is better descibed as brave.

I'm not gay or bi, nor do I think that the crucifixion got something to do with sexual orientation.
The Roman crucifixion gives me an exciting kick. I can imagine to be a spectator, an executioner, or a victim.

The fact that as soon as a person was sentenced to the cross and has lost all control, to me is a sensation.

I enjoy to watch when the victims carry the crossbeam, when they get crucified and of course when the Titulus is attached. I enjoy to see all these different emotions that the victims have to go through.
Also do I enjoy the imagination to look down my own destroyed body in full horror, to helplessly witness how people that I've never seen before place my feet for the nailing. For me also exciting and horryfying when I'm forced to finally experience one of these strangers climbing up along my naked body to attach the Titulus.

If it's male or female victims, or if they look like models or not is not that important to me.

Sure, when the crucified start to struggle on their crosses, aspects change.
As a victim I'd have to look quite often at my dangling, maybe erected cock, women will have to look down at their tits with the hard nipples.

On the other side the spectators can make jokes about the imperfect bodies and insult the condemned.

Actually a win win situation.....:D
I feel the same way- not gay or bi but many aspects are a turn on. Power exchange, loss of control, etc.. In my personal life I always had to be the dominant. My submissive female partner could not reverse roles. It was a turn off for her to have me in a submissive position so we didn't do it.
In a recent bit of RP I was convicted, stripped, punished, and crucified by a dominant female character. Oh My My, Oh, Hell Yes

This could possibly apply, of course, for bondage play with real people. Which raises another question : are not only the victims but also the male on male doms during a crucifixion play gay/bi? It all depends on the arrangements and agreements made by the participants of the play, and their sexual preferences.
I don't think that the binding is the problem. Most of us played cowboy and indians as children, where someone gets bound to the torture stack, without sexual conotation. The point is that the cross can be seen as caricature of a male, so the crucifixion is a male male sex act and secondly the use of cornu and sometimes rape before crucifixion
is some real "gayish" sex. When done in real it is not volunteerly so not homosexual at all for the victims, but for the executors. in a BDSM play it is volunteerly, so it would be considered gay sex in a conservative thinking mind. One can do the crucifixion without cornu, to stay straight in the setup. It now seems, that most who played victim, are nude, and even are penetrated by a cornu. Some of the us, made self-crucifxion pics in a traditional way, also with loincloth and no cornu, so this has no gay aspects, other expose themselves and are penetrated on cross. I do not think that is gay, it is better descibed as brave.
I can largely agree with this. In fact, consensual bondage/crux play can be related to gayish acts and the participants as gay/bi, IF these are the boundaries they would have set for themselves. But the reverse is not true to my opinion. Our fantasy kink is not necessarily related and restricted to gay/bi preferences. That's a too conservative vision. Our fantasy goes wider than that, and is a 'sexual preference' on its own, beside straight, bi or gay. That's the way I experience it.

I can largely agree with this. In fact, consensual bondage/crux play can be related to gayish acts and the participants as gay/bi, IF these are the boundaries they would have set for themselves. But the reverse is not true to my opinion. Our fantasy kink is not necessarily related and restricted to gay/bi preferences. That's a too conservative vision. Our fantasy goes wider than that, and is a 'sexual preference' on its own, beside straight, bi or gay. That's the way I experience it.
Yes
I agree with the avoidance of labels in this context. Erotic fantasy permits exploration without restrictions based on labels or taboos. Safe consensual activity (without coercion of any kind), boundaries respected = power exchange for mutual enjoyment.

Yes
I agree with the avoidance of labels in this context. Erotic fantasy permits exploration without restrictions based on labels or taboos. Safe consensual activity (without coercion of any kind), boundaries respected = power exchange for mutual enjoyment.
Right! Labels must be avoided in this fantasy.

Right! Labels must be avoided in this fantasy.
We can not completely ignore them, the humiliation aspect of a male(!) nude victim is to depict him as "gay" in modern, well not so, society. In the case, not the gay aspects, but the helplessness of someone used sexually as female, was the key aspect. As modern and non-gayphobic peoples, we knbow that gay/and so one is used to devide the people to rule over them (divide et impera). So to prevent that we do not distinguish the living person as gay or heterosexual, but we know the difference and its role in society. As I mentionend many times, that what passive anal sex concerns (not all gay couples do that by the way), I recommend it for all persons, also heterosexual males, as in my cases it improves my pooping abilities, because it trained my sphincter muscle. However I do it not as often as probably people with a reasonable sex live. Just look at

female.jpg

the part after the sphincter forms exaclty like an erected penis, similar in the male

male.jpg

after some length (in my case exactly 14.5 cm) cokes a signoid junction, which you can remove to allow deeper entry, but you probably don't want. When I see it correctly the females are best penetrated while lying on their backside, also my favorite position, in myle it ias probably better on stomach... Well, try it.

BTW, as I see the structure of that organs it seemed obvious to me, that humans are actualy designed for anal sex, draw your own conclusion from that.

We can not completely ignore them, the humiliation aspect of a male(!) nude victim is to depict him as "gay" in modern, well not so, society. In the case, not the gay aspects, but the helplessness of someone used sexually as female, was the key aspect.
Point is : there is a difference between putting a (narrowing) label on a person with a kink, and the perceptions in the kink's fantasy.

Point is : there is a difference between putting a (narrowing) label on a person with a kink, and the perceptions in the kink's fantasy.
I would try to prevent the labels, because you can use them for separation. So you don't have not the distinction between gay and heterosexual, but now you have the distinction between crucificationphil and crucifixionphob, short cruciphil and cruciphob. I even do not have it in my stories, in one where every man is crucified (non-lethal) before his mariage, to open him up and to experience the feeling of power transfer.

On the other hand, as gay man, why should we gave those hetties the joy of having some real sex and to know the fun to being fucked up the ass? Nail those people just on the cross, wearing a loincloth, who wants to see their dicks anyway!

View attachment 1316567

I know I'm a little late, but as a loincloth lover and heteroflexible myself I strongly agree! :p

Btw, by declaring all(!) crucified as gay/homosexuals. we run in a serious theological problem, because the person who said in Leviticus 18:22,

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

would be gay himself. So, I guess being pasivly crucified and even with cornu can not be considered gay. As you know I go farther and say, even having sodomy is not gay, which is wrongly attributed to the city, destroyed some time ago, because as it seems because of complete rightlessness (dibutable, but not here I guess) can not be considered as gay behaviour. So that person depicted here

jesus33.jpg

surely with a to small penis, but circumsized, a big plus of method acting, okay here it is better

jesusnude.jpg

and that is probably wrong, again except that is Mario Magnus.

PrideParadePicture2.jpg

I can't answer for other people, but for me this whole topic is deeply engrained in my psyche and therefore enmeshed with my passive submissive homosexuality

Back
Top Bottom