Every male crux victims are gay or bi?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think guys have to be exclusively gay to be on the Cross.
If a man performed his death , naked with gloriously stiff cock I'd be a fucking mess on the floor.

I think men playing death scenes is sexy as fuck and I'd ride his "dead" cock till he cums back from the dead and make him a sandwich
As a straight guy who has RP'd as a victim of a treacherous dominant female it was quite a turn on have her play judge, jury, and executioner.
Our cocks always work...at least in fantasy play. It would be so kind of a lady to give us one last happy ending on our cross.
phWhyFSE.jpg

Lend a man a helping hand.

I'm a man who likes to see himself suffering on the cross with a body lacerated by the whip. It makes me hard as a rock
Oooh, I absolutely knew there was a reason I liked you, and 100% agree!
and yet I'm absolutely not gay. I've got nothing against them but, in fact, as you say, you don't necessarily have to be gay to enjoy the fantasy of crucifixion.
Yes, agreed, I’m not gay, but have no objection if my executioners, Masters, and rapists are… what turns me on is my suffering, independent of gender preference. Or to put it differently, my kink overrides all other considerations.

Oooh, but what a worthy segue, please say you’re listening to Ænima? Amazing album!

And how can a segue to Tool be off-topic in any bdsm discussion…?

Maybe it’s the soundtrack to our crux ing?
Oooh, but what a worthy segue, please say you’re listening to Ænima? Amazing album!

And how can a segue to Tool be off-topic in any bdsm discussion…?

Maybe it’s the soundtrack to our crux ing?
Learn to swim.

Oooh, I absolutely knew there was a reason I liked you, and 100% agree!

Yes, agreed, I’m not gay, but have no objection if my executioners, Masters, and rapists are… what turns me on is my suffering, independent of gender preference. Or to put it differently, my kink overrides all other considerations.
The idea is to humiliate the crucified to do "homosexual sex" as heterosexual male. If you are gay, that does not work out. I would say, don't crucify me, I am gay, crucify that beautiful young girl over there and torture me, by forcing me to watch it!

Back
Top Bottom