Execution By Poisoned Dildo?

Go to CruxDreams.com
An interesting Idea? I'd pay good money to watch. Then when the blade hits one of the girls I'll be happy I brought along an umbrella. I also feel sorry for whoever has to clean up afterwards.

If the buzz saw is too bloody/messy, how about this variant: the two girls are standing with their backs against a wall. Their spread legs are secured in two metal rings coming out of the wall. Underneath their pussies there is a dildo mounted on the wall. Above their heads is a digital clock counting backwards from 10:00 Minutes.

In order to survive, the girls will have to give a sexy masturbation show, riding the dildos by lowering their vaginas onto the metallic phallus. The entire show is interactive, meaning the members of the audience have the following options:

1) adding time to the count down timer to reward a girl for a great show or a genuine orgasm
2) taking time from the count down timer to punish a girl (for example if they have the feeling the orgasm could be fake)
3) triggering electric shocks trough the dildo (from very low to very high voltages) to punish one girl or to reward the other girl by giving her an advantage.
4) turning up the temperature of the dildo, from a comfortable 40 degrees (celsius) to very uncomfortable high temperatures that would cook her vagina from the inside.

The members of the audience can also interact with the girls by talking to them, distracting them, threatening them, degrading them verbally. And I don't see why VIP members of the audience wouldn't be allowed to jerk off and ejaculate all over the girls' bodies or even receive hand jobs and blow jobs from them. I think a 15 second reward for each cumshot would only be fair?

So, in order to survive this degrading masturbation show, the girls will have to entertain the audience by producing degrading orgasms, despite the various torture options, the audience has. Key to winning this death match is getting the audience on your side. The girl that is more charming, sexy and likeable will win the death match in most cases.

Once the 10 minute timer gets into the last minute it's interesting to see which of the girls the audience wants to reward with additional seconds. Once the first of the two timers reaches "00:00" the corresponding dildo will "ejaculate" concentrated acid into the poor girl's vagina. The heating will turn up to maximum and a couple of electric shocks are being released. It's not as bloody as the buzz saw, but the acid, the heat and the shocks will cause tremendous pain and it will be a slow and agonyzing death.

The winning girl is forced to keep masturbating while watching the erotic death of the other girl. Should she make it to a final genuine orgasm by the time the other girl dies, she is being pardoned and free to go. Should she fail to orgasm during the "snuff show", her dildo will ejaculate as well...

What do you guys think? Anyone wants to make a story out of that setting? .-) A surprise ending would always be possible since there doesn't have to be actually acid in the dildo. It would be erotic enough watching the girls masturbating for their lives even if it turns out the dildo only ejaculates water. As long as the girls and the audience don't know that, the show would be very entertaining anyway... In fact I could imagine a variant of this "game" being played with girls volunteering for this show as long as the odds for winning are high enough. Let's call it "masturbation lottery": There's a 1 in X chance, the dildo will ejaculate acid. Most of the girls volunteering for this game will walk away filthy rich and with the adrenaline kick of their lifetime. Only a couple unfortunate girls will lose the game and have their vaginas destroyed by the acid, the heat and the electro shocks. But even they would live since they would receive medical attention afterwards. Get rich or loose your pussy trying! :)

That leads me to the question for the ladies of this forum: What would the odds have to be and what's the minimum prize money in order to get you volunteering? And don't tell me there's no way you would do that. If you can win a billion dollars and the odds are 1:10000 to loose most people would do it, right?

Note, too, that the same form of execution in 15th-16th centuries was performed by rather slow "sawing" (or rather tering apart) the victim with a thick harsh rope instead of saw, which must be extremely painful and I suppose that the rope would quickly heat up and so it worked like a hot iron. And the victims were hanged upside down to minimise the blood loss and secure he or she was conscious as long as possible.

Those people of the 15th-16h century really knew how to party. :)

That leads me to the question for the ladies of this forum: What would the odds have to be and what's the minimum prize money in order to get you volunteering? And don't tell me there's no way you would do that. If you can win a billion dollars and the odds are 1:10000 to loose most people would do it, right?
Not me, never been much of a gambler, and can't see myself enjoying life as a billionaire any more than I do as a few-poundsaire :)
The idea of the competition is a fun one, if the winner just gets a bottle of decent wine and the loser gets a sharp electric shock,
I'd sign up for it :devil:

Not me, never been much of a gambler, and can't see myself enjoying life as a billionaire any more than I do as a few-poundsaire :)
The idea of the competition is a fun one, if the winner just gets a bottle of decent wine and the loser gets a sharp electric shock,
I'd sign up for it :devil:

Well, especially if you have those kind of "cravings", imagine what that money could buy you: You could build your own personal torture chamber and hire the best sadists in the world to treat you in any way you fancy.

Or you could create a game like that: You could invite every sadist in the world to capture and torture you in order to get a passcode to a swiss bank account. Open as many accounts as you like and have men from all over the world hunt for that money by torturing the passcodes out of you. It's up to you how long and how itense they will "work" on you, before you give up the passcode.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Great idea - I'd be tortured to reveal the combinations for safes in Swiss banks,
but what they find in them might or might not be what they're hoping :devil:

But here's the sort of girl I am (with apologies to Eartha Kitt -
actually, I think she's have liked it this way ;))

"Just An Old Fashioned Girl"

I'm just an old fashioned girl with an old fashioned mind
Not sophisticated, I'm the sweet and simple kind.
I want an old fashioned chain, and an old fashioned lock
And an old fashioned Torturer.

I want an old fashioned whip, when I’m stretched on the rack,
Long enough to bite my tits from round my back.
I want an old fashioned chain, with an old fashioned lock

I'll lie naked in my tomb,
Happy to accept my doom,
As my Master brings true all my dreaming.
In our prison there will be
A soundproof torture-gallery
Not to wake the neighbours while I'm screaming.

I like the old fashioned bonds, tight manacles for me -
Have the iron welded on me so I’ll never get free.

I'm just a martyr at heart, oh so pure and genteel.
Watch me squirm and struggle while I'm spinning on the wheel!

I'll ask for such simple things when my birthday occurs:
A pair of ankle braces that are labeled 'Hers' and 'Hers'.
I want an old fashioned chain, with an old fashioned lock,

I like Sade and Robbe-Grillet
And the ways of yesterday,
CruxForum’s my favourite addiction.
Cruel pleasure that excels
As the wetness in me wells
As I’m stripped and stretched for crucifixion.

My little cell will be cosy and small,
And instead of pictures I'll have bloodstains on the wall.

Last edited:
old fashioned Torturer.

The old ways are still the best. A rack made from wood with old ropes. A rack that creaks as the woman is stretched. A heavy, cold iron collar around her neck. A small dark room where she waits for her torture to commence. And for me I like a victim that appreciates the finer things, the small details. A woman who I can enjoy taming, one I can break slowly. Then once I have her submission I can turn my skills of cruelty to ones of pleasure. And after all that suffering she'll yield to me in a different way. A lash of the tongue instead of the whip.

I checked the rack I built the other day and it had dust on it. Sad really.....

Back
Top Bottom