extreme use & snuff party

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mods, please note there is a child involved in the first post - is this allowed?
Well this is annoying. I get why you would say this if you thought so but maybe try talking to people before hurling accusations like that.
Mods, please note that while the character clearly is supposed to be the daughter I didn't and don't interpret her as being that young. Neither did the mod allowing the post nor the +1000 people who saw it nor anyone who reacted apparently.
Words like daddy and honey are used well into adulthood and so are braids or ponytails for that matter.
The height difference I've always seen as mom an dad simply being on a podium / higher platform, like she's walking up stairs to where mom and dad are.
In any case I never saw her as a minor.
If you do consider it a problem can you remove the image or replace it with the altered one attached?
I wanted to ask this directly but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyone online right now.
Please keep in mind that there are members here that are very protective of this forum, and do not want to draw negative attention by displaying anything that might be construed as underage material. Personally I do think the image in question could be considered having an underage person in it by some people looking for an excuse to shut us down. In today's world it doesn't take much to get 'canceled'. I don't fault @JustJJ for bringing it to the mods attention, but I do agree it should probably be done in a private message to a moderator. I don't think it was an attack on the poster, but rather more of a precautionary post to protect the forum.

Please keep in mind that there are members here that are very protective of this forum, and do not want to draw negative attention by displaying anything that might be construed as underage material. Personally I do think the image in question could be considered having an underage person in it by some people looking for an excuse to shut us down. In today's world it doesn't take much to get 'canceled'. I don't fault @JustJJ for bringing it to the mods attention, but I do agree it should probably be done in a private message to a moderator. I don't think it was an attack on the poster, but rather more of a precautionary post to protect the forum.
Fair enough @wulf and many good points on being protective of the forums and avoiding of bad consequences.
But you have to admit the flagging is very clumsy at best:
  • It's just a line of plain text with no links and no handle reference to any staff member. It won't help draw attention to staff unless they happen by pure chance to look at this thread and post.
  • It actually makes a definitive statement in searchable text, of something that yes could put the forum at risk.
  • It just makes the OP feel like crap by publicly shaming them for what I'm sure is just an oversight / different interpretation on their side.

Thank you for your response Sir.
We do realize. There's no problem in that regard. It's not the message, it's the manner.
We find the way in which it was done utterly regrettable and offensive.
We would never do this on purpose. We weren’t even aware we had potentially done something wrong.
We don't want to get in trouble ourselves and certainly don't want to cause trouble for the Forum.
To get called out like this just feels spiteful and malicious which is a pity.
It could have simply been brought to mods or my attention directly and I would have done what I I just did: enlist the Mods help in this.
It could also have been along the lines of “have you noticed” or “do you realize” rather than this finger pointing BS.
If I had realized the potential for offense I would have altered the picture immediately.
I’ve felt like total crap these past days. So congrats to the user in question.
Mistress’ language was far less diplomatic than this I might add and she wanted to request deletion of our profile. I’ve pleaded not to because while this wasn’t a very nice experience we’ve also met some nice and interesting people here so far.
It's a shame really.

So, thank you for all the comments. We do have a lot of posts to go through and sometimes we do miss things, so it's very helpful when members pick up on concerns.

Both to avoid upset and to instantly attract the attention of moderators there is an option at the bottom left of every post marked 'Report'. That makes a red flag come up on the moderator's screen and enables us to discuss concerns amongst ourselves and take the appropriate action. Or you can do as @owned jade has done and ping up a private message to one or more of us.

Regarding the image concerned I agree that it is somewhat ambiguous but Jade has provided a replacement which has now been inserted into the first post.

Apologies for my clumsiness. I was worried and will in the future use a different approach.
It's ok. We get why you mentioned it. Thank you for saying this though.
Why don't you answer the questions in the first post like you're the second slave to make amends :);)
We"d love to hear your thoughts.

It's ok. We get why you mentioned it. Thank you for saying this though.
Why don't you answer the questions in the first post like you're the second slave to make amends :);)
We"d love to hear your thoughts.

I will do my best to respond to the questions as the second slave...it is of course the least I can do!

Obviously as a slave I would not be given the options to choose my own torture and manner of being snuffed, but I will try and answer anyway.

What is your choice for the second sacrificial victim? Myself.
How do you want us to be dressed while we serve you during cocktails and dinner? Something more humiliating than being simply nude - tight spandex in white, covering the whole body except for the mouth, tits, hands, ass, cunt, and feet. It will be possible to see through the thin fabric but the face will be mostly covered.
If you prefer us naked will we be just naked are we to wear some type of embellishment (intimate jewellery, nipple rings, piercings, plugs,..)? Our mouths will be forced open wide with dental gags, with harsh clamps on the tips of our tongues. Our tits will have clamps on them, and so will our clits and labias. A short chain between shackles around our ankles will keep us from moving quickly, and a leash connected to the clit, nipples, and tongue will be available for pulling. Our asses will have large plugs with vibration remotely controlled. Our hands will be free for service, but our feet will be bare and tightly wrapped in barbed wire.
How will you use us sexually? We will be fucked in the throat, the ass and the cunt, with cocks and fists and toys - especially painful ones with spikes and stiff bristles or even blades.
Do we get to cum? Not unless commanded to. There will be a great deal of edging and denial beforehand, and we can’t cum until we are in so much pain that it will only add to the torture instead of bringing any relief.
How would you extensively torture us? During the meal, we will be available for torment - twisting and pulling at our clamps and such. There will be a full selection of whips and canes hanging along the wall with additional means to restrain us. Hooks in the ceiling and ladders to reach them will also make it easy to put us into position for torture. The ass plugs will be removed and replaced with long hooks, with sharp tips that dig into our flesh. Our arms will be pulled back into strappado, and our legs will be spread wide apart. Then we will be subject to whipping, caning, and even being beaten with metal rods to fracture bones. Fucking us in all ways will continue throughout as the guests desire. We will then be lowered onto Judas cradles, after a large blade is used to cut open the taint and force the tip of the Judas cradle into the enlarged hole that includes the cunt and asshole. With our arms still in strappado, our tits will be beaten until they are shreds.
How would you keep us alive and conscious as long as possible? Adderall
How will you finally snuff us? When our mangled and bloodied bodies - and with our white outfits stained with blood - are nothing but screaming meat, we will be crucified. The nails will be placed in the most painful places possible, and we will be given seats so that if our legs are broken we will survive for many hours or days.
Would you take trophies? Yes! Pull out our teeth while we are on our crosses and keep them on necklaces.
Which trophies would you take and how would you preserve and display them? Teeth would be dried and pierced to hang on a string.

I will do my best to respond to the questions as the second slave...it is of course the least I can do!

Obviously as a slave I would not be given the options to choose my own torture and manner of being snuffed, but I will try and answer anyway.

What is your choice for the second sacrificial victim? Myself.
How do you want us to be dressed while we serve you during cocktails and dinner? Something more humiliating than being simply nude - tight spandex in white, covering the whole body except for the mouth, tits, hands, ass, cunt, and feet. It will be possible to see through the thin fabric but the face will be mostly covered.
If you prefer us naked will we be just naked are we to wear some type of embellishment (intimate jewellery, nipple rings, piercings, plugs,..)? Our mouths will be forced open wide with dental gags, with harsh clamps on the tips of our tongues. Our tits will have clamps on them, and so will our clits and labias. A short chain between shackles around our ankles will keep us from moving quickly, and a leash connected to the clit, nipples, and tongue will be available for pulling. Our asses will have large plugs with vibration remotely controlled. Our hands will be free for service, but our feet will be bare and tightly wrapped in barbed wire.
How will you use us sexually? We will be fucked in the throat, the ass and the cunt, with cocks and fists and toys - especially painful ones with spikes and stiff bristles or even blades.
Do we get to cum? Not unless commanded to. There will be a great deal of edging and denial beforehand, and we can’t cum until we are in so much pain that it will only add to the torture instead of bringing any relief.
How would you extensively torture us? During the meal, we will be available for torment - twisting and pulling at our clamps and such. There will be a full selection of whips and canes hanging along the wall with additional means to restrain us. Hooks in the ceiling and ladders to reach them will also make it easy to put us into position for torture. The ass plugs will be removed and replaced with long hooks, with sharp tips that dig into our flesh. Our arms will be pulled back into strappado, and our legs will be spread wide apart. Then we will be subject to whipping, caning, and even being beaten with metal rods to fracture bones. Fucking us in all ways will continue throughout as the guests desire. We will then be lowered onto Judas cradles, after a large blade is used to cut open the taint and force the tip of the Judas cradle into the enlarged hole that includes the cunt and asshole. With our arms still in strappado, our tits will be beaten until they are shreds.
How would you keep us alive and conscious as long as possible? Adderall
How will you finally snuff us? When our mangled and bloodied bodies - and with our white outfits stained with blood - are nothing but screaming meat, we will be crucified. The nails will be placed in the most painful places possible, and we will be given seats so that if our legs are broken we will survive for many hours or days.
Would you take trophies? Yes! Pull out our teeth while we are on our crosses and keep them on necklaces.
Which trophies would you take and how would you preserve and display them? Teeth would be dried and pierced to hang on a string.
Thank you for your answer sister.
You reminded me of a picture I saw the other day ;)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 484
Dpt. of Disposable Human Resources
Special Contract Staffing Office

Dear Ms. Jade,

It is our pleasure to inform you that your application for the position of “Service Staff and Special Evening Entertainment” has been accepted. You are scheduled for a private dinner with Mr. Luke Blanc, this coming Friday at 20h00.

This is an exclusive event. Mr. Blanc will be the only patron attending. You will be teamed up with Ms. Aeva D. (Note: While Ms. Aeva shares your qualifying traits of submissiveness and extreme masochism, she does come from a remote northern village. We would be grateful if you could help guide her with proper table manners the night of the event).

We do ask you to present yourself ready for service at least 30 min before the start.

Please find attached to this letter your service kit for the evening, including:
  • (1) professional name tag
  • (1) decorative apron
  • (2) spiked shoe inserts
Both the Name Tag and the Decorative Apron are to be pinned directly into your skin. The service apron is small but please take special care to pin it high enough so your pussy remains fully accessible to the dinner guest at all times.

Footwear will not be provided by Snuff Dining LLC, we therefore ask you to provide you own pair of high heel shoes, black is preferred and 4” heels is the required minimum (sorry our policy does not allow us to reimburse this expense). It is mandatory you wear the provided inserts inside your shoes from the very start of the event. Before you call our service line to ask, yes we do know the inserts are serrated with sharp stainless steel spikes, yes those do go into the soles of your feet, and yes we obviously realize every step you take will be incredibly painful. The inserts are Mr. Blanc's special request, he tells us your maximum suffering is key to his enjoyment of the evening.

You are not to wear anything besides your kit items and shoes. We do expect you to look your best for the evening. We recommend you follow the company best practice of having your makeup, hair, nails and enema done professionally on the afternoon of the dinner. We also recommend avoiding solid foods at least 24h before the start of your service for obvious reasons. This is also a good time to remind you that our company has a strict “No Body Hair” policy for all service staff.

The dinner itself will be composed of four courses:
  • Hors d’Oeuvres will be served on small stainless steel picks. For disposal, the picks are to be inserted into the flesh of the service staff such as you. Please proactively offer this service to Mr. Blanc, and provide unrestricted access to the body part(s) of his choice.
  • The seafood dish comes with a Lobster Cracker and Seafood Fork. It is appropriate to offer Mr. Blanc an opportunity to use the cracker on your body for his entertainment (pinky finger for example), and/or to stick and probe with the Seafood Fork inside a sensitive area of his choice.
  • There will be an assortment of traditional meats for Mr. Blanc’s choice, to be grilled “a la plancha” directly at the table. However, a razor sharp meat knife and fork is at our guest’s disposal, should he decide to sample a cut of the service staff’s meat. If you should receive this honor, you are expected to maintain your composure while the cut is made, and please do your best not to bleed too much. Ms. Avea will suture the wound with a needle and surgical wire as fast as practical (a service you will be expected to perform for her, should her meat be chosen for sampling). Please note that in the past, certain less-educated guests have insisted on grilling the staff meat sample without removing it first from the said staff member. It is unlikely you will face this situation with Mr. Blanc, but you should be mentally prepared for it nonetheless.
  • For desert, a fine selection of patisseries and sorbets will be available. However, if Mr. Blanc is in a particularly positive disposition, he may choose to eat your or Ms. Aeva’s pussy instead. In this eventuality, we simply advise you to relax and enjoy the experience.

A few additional remarks regarding the dinner.
  • Between service, you are to wait in front of Mr Blanc’s table, at a distance that is neither too distracting nor so far that he can’t enjoy the view. Please maintain good posture at all times and make sure not to obstruct your tits or pussy with your hands.
  • After each course, you are to systematically ask Mr. Blanc if he would like to use your holes in any way he pleases (cock, fingers or fist are considered standard, but any cutlery or accessory his disposal would be an equally acceptable choice).
  • Please note that Mr. Blanc is sensitive to the quality of the service. He has been known, for example, to insert those steel picks into pleasurable areas for waiters he likes (think breast or pussy lips), but be more cruel to poorly performing staff (think eyeball, or beneath kneecap).
  • Please also note that any explicit request of Mr. Blanc supersedes these instructions. At Snuff Dining LLC, we are proud to say the customer is always right.
  • Independently of Mr. Blanc’s choice of entertainments, remember you are expected to maintain a professional and friendly attitude at all times. Excruciating pain and disabling injuries are never an excuse for poor service.

At the end of dinner, if you have provided an enjoyable experience for our guest, Mr Blanc will remain to play with you. The activities will be his choice, but as we have extensive experience with Mr Blanc, we can shed some light on what you might expect.
  • Mr. Blanc typically enjoys torturing our staff while fucking them, the breasts being a particular favorite of his for inflicting pain. (As a heads up, he did ask us to keep a hundred stainless steel meat skewers ready for the evening.) He tells us there is nothing quite like feeling the contractions of the pussy or ass of a pain slut around his hard cock as he pushes the steel spike into her flesh. He likes it even better when the girl begs him for more pain, so we hope you can step up and show some enthusiasm, he is an important client after all.
  • As for a method of execution, our experience shows he tends to be spontaneous and vary the method depending on his chemistry with the staff. If you and him genuinely connect during dinner, he is much more likely to select a method that keeps you aroused all the way through the torture, and to make it last a very long time. We noticed you mentioned an interest in a slow, painful skin removal during your interview. According to our records, this is not something Mr. Blanc has performed on our staff before, but we will make sure to suggest it to him. Just so you know, we do keep a set of excellent fileting knives in our kitchen that would be perfect for this job.
  • One note, we do offer the option for our guests to keep body parts of our service staff as souvenirs. We have a brilliant process which makes the part look “as if it was alive” and sets it up for display in a solid block of crystal-clear resin. Most our clients tend to keep a clitoris or a nipple, but Mr. Blanc has a particular taste. He likes to preserve memories of the parts of our staff he enjoyed torturing the most. Not so long ago, he enjoyed skewering the breast of a former employee so much that he cut it off painstakingly slowly, while the girl was alive and fully conscious of course, with no less than twenty five skewers still in it. We made a beautiful display of the transpierced breast which earned praises from Mr. Blanc. He tells us that every time he looks at it he remembers his experience fondly, and that he can’t wait for his next trophy.

On the other hand, in case the experience was not on-par with our quality standards or if Mr. Blanc was dissatisfied, he will leave after dessert. In this case, your fate will not be so enjoyable. You will be whipped by our staff until not an inch of skin remains on your body, and then you will be fed to our groundskeeper dogs. He has a proprietary setup that will allow the dogs tear and devour you one piece at a time while you remain alive for days on end, even possibly weeks. Be also warned of the dogs, they are not “good boys” at all, they are vicious hellhounds. Worse, having been repeatedly fed horny pain slut meat has rendered them very sexually active, they will mercilessly and repeatedly fuck any hole they can find on your mangled body.

With this information, we at Snuff Dining LLC hope you will make the best of your time with Mr. Blanc. We also hope you will proudly uphold the high standing and the exceptional quality our brand represents.

Best Regards,

Special Contract Staffing Office, Dpt. of Disposable Human Resources.

PS: We noted in your applications the mention of the word “owned.” If you are indeed an owned slave, it would be our pleasure to help your current owner to find a replacement for you. Our sister company, Slave Finder LLC has one the best networks of submissive masochists of all walks of life and social backgrounds. For a very reasonable fee, I am sure we could help your soon-to-be former owner to find a perfect new pain slut in record time.

PS2: One more note. In case the flailing with the whip, and gradual mauling of your body over days and weeks by dogs is actually your preferred snuffing method, please do not ruin our guests' experience as a way to get to this “punishment.” Simply let our staff know and we will arrange for this outcome. (And before you ask, yes it happened before, and that is why we now put this warning in all our offer letters. That is until those geniuses at HQ finally figure out a punishment that will keep the staff in line.)
I'd love to receive such a letter .... what an honour!

Well suppose you did.
You are the second girl.
How would you answer the questions? What do you want to happen?
Thank you sir! Here are my answers sir:

What is your choice for the second sacrificial victim?
Myself

How do you want us to be dressed while we serve you during cocktails and dinner?
Preferable naked with high heels and a ring gag, wearing bracelets on ankles, elbows and wrists so I can be restrained easily any time
Final decision is of course not up to me.

If you prefer us naked will we be just naked are we to wear some type of embellishment (intimate jewellery, nipple rings, piercings, plugs,..)?
Nose ring piercing and clit piercing for restraints, keep other piercings ready if requested (maybe offer pussy piercing beforehand?)

How will you use us sexually?
Service will be available at all times, actively offered by us. There will be plenty of tools and toys available for maximum pleasure and entertainment for the host, but preferable no lethal or brutal toys before dinner is served.

Do we get to cum?
Only if told to, otherwise no.

How would you extensively torture us?
By serving dinner alive, some exquisite parts like labia or nipples can be directly roasted by the host and cut or ripped off. Larger parts can be marked with knive cuts but to keep the unnecessary mess to a minimum should be seperated and prepard in the kitchen.
Other than that, impalement is a nice way to keep the meat in place to have some fun.

How would you keep us alive and conscious as long as possible?
Focus mainly on non-lethal instruments and increase the pain by switching body parts and instruments more often, also use items like salt to increase the pain level

How will you finally snuff us?
Dart arrows seem to be a funny idea and may take a while, otherwise regular arrows can be used.

Would you take trophies?
Yes, of course.

Which trophies would you take and how would you preserve and display them?
This really depends on the taste of the host. In some countries it's usual to keep the heads.

What is your choice for the second sacrificial victim? - the most perverted and hormy slut in your club will be chosen for the sacrifice with you.

How do you want us to be dressed while we serve you during cocktails and dinner? - You'll be dressed in sexy stocking and high heels. Besides this you'll be nude.

If you prefer us naked will we be just naked are we to wear some type of embellishment (intimate jewellery, nipple rings, piercings, plugs,..)? - Both sacrificial sluts will wear some betiful neclaces on their necks and stoking and heels (this is my fetish) and thats all. One slut can wear black stoking and another white.

How will you use us sexually? - you'll be fucked all the time during the execution in different ways.

Do we get to cum? - Sure, and you'll cum a lot, and you'll be even squirting like the fountain. All our sacrificial sluts have greatest orgazm in their life during their sacrifice.

How would you extensively torture us? - you'll be impaled because this is the most erotic way for slut execution, since all horny sluts deep in their fantasy want to be penetrated with big dick, and the large stick will be such dick. You'll be impaled in your ass while your executioner will fuck your pussy, it would be look like extreme double penetration. Besided this the exeutioner will also pushe the special steel spikes into your flesh, especially in your tits. At some point of the execution you'll be crucified and impaled simultaniously. And of course you'll be fucked all the time. Our sacrificial sluts screaming from pain and pleassure and ussualy even begs their executioners for more pain punishment.

How would you keep us alive and conscious as long as possible? - to not let you die so fast the stick will be be pulled our of your ass and then you'll be impaled again and agian and again. All our sacrificial sluts are facing numerous impalement during their executions. Between impalement you'll also face some other tortures - Judas cradle, whiping, cautery. And take note that you'll be fucked all the way of your execution, yet try to be good girls and pleassure your executioners because if you'll anoy them they can stop fucking you and then your execution will become much worse. Yet if you'll pleassure your executioners they'll reward you with good fucking and kissing and with extreme pain you'll have extreme pleassue.

How will you finally snuff us? - Finaly you'll be impaled one last time and while the stick will penetrate your ass the executioner will slowly butcher you with special ritual knive. And of course during your butchery you'll be fucked one last time, the executioner will fuck and butcher you simulteniously, you'll be fucked till death. Or by other words you will die during fucking like real horny sacrificial sluts...

Would you take trophies? - no.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom